Rump roasted and absolutely BTFO. How will Rump roast(ie) recover? And what do you have to say for yourselves...

Rump roasted and absolutely BTFO. How will Rump roast(ie) recover? And what do you have to say for yourselves, you alt-right faggots?

>inb4 le one post by this ID
>inb5 le noggin arjewmint
>inb6 le shills are out in full force 2nite XDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2016/03/02/trump-is-right-about-defense-spending-and-that-should-scare-you/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3259011/The-Donald-Doctrine-Donald-Trump-slash-military-spending-sit-watch-happens-Syria.html
cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-japan-south-korea-might-need-nuclear-weapons/
princeton.edu/~mwatson/papers/DemRep_BlinderWatson_July2015.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moody's_Investors_Service#Structured_finance_boom_and_after
query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E00E3DA103FF930A35755C0A9669D8B63&ref=raymondwmcdanieljr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I actually kinda agree the tax cuts on billionaires is retarded.

>$0.02

>doesn't understand trickle down economics

> falling house prices

Thank fucking god.

t.bayfag

It doesn't work, Reagan is proof of that. The reason is very simple. There is limited dollars so if the rich get richer the poor must be getting poorer. There is only so much money.

>inb4 wealth isn't 0 sum fallacy.

1 post by this id

Out of curiosity, what do you find to be the problems with Reagan?

Who the fuck is Moody?

Damn.. wow... I guess that's that... never thought of it that way... really had me pondering some things...

How is trump going to increase military spending? By pulling out a majority of our overseas troops shouldn't that actually reduce the spending?

>no name libshit economist

One of those credit rating agencies responsible for the Great Recession.

Skyrocketed the National Debt. Bombed foreign countries for no reason other than "muh freedumb", armed islamic terrorists, expanded the war on drugs (which was suppose to be temporary), and lowered taxes on the rich.

No your a fucking idiot, there is more wealth each year.

Wealth corresponds to creation. As a species we continue to create new shit, IE more wealth is in the world.

The US is fucking amazing because we are the best at CREATING wealth. All other nations before us got wealth by stealing it. We paved the way for the modern world.

You sir are fundamentally a faggot.

if they could predict the economy they would be making fortunes on the stock market not bitching about donald trump

He said "our military is not receiving the spending it needs"

*you're

When? I don't understand how he wants to both scale back military size and increase spending at the same time

>No your a fucking idiot, there is more wealth each year.

>Wealth corresponds to creation. As a species we continue to create new shit, IE more wealth is in the world.

>Wealth corresponds to creation. As a species we continue to create new shit, IE more wealth is in the world.

You're so fucking dumb. There is limited MONEY. The only way money is created permanently is fractional reserve banking which only gives money to the rich.

You've angered the queen zio for this continent. All the drone cuck zios will swarm to defend the egg colony

>he doesn't understand credit

He on the Alex Jones interview said "we gotta put more money into our military, we have to rebuild it, it isn't getting the care it needs" or something like that.

Also

>scale it back
Dude wants to bomb the hell out of ISIS and let oil companies take the oil how is that scaling back?

Credit benefits the bank and only the bank always. Credit creates money and injects it into the economy but once it's paid back it goes right back to the bank.

>Democrats saying other candidates will ruin the economy

>boost military spending
that is patently false

hey the only reason we do it this way is because whipping motherfuckers to death and paying them nothing we were losing billions, if you have a better system I'm all for hearing about it but it must be more productive

>spending more money on the military automatically means fixing it
>implying the pork barrel isnt glaringly obvious and he isnt aware of it

He said he would increase spending to it. Do you not know your own candidate

Both republicans and democrats are equally as bad to the economy.

blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2016/03/02/trump-is-right-about-defense-spending-and-that-should-scare-you/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3259011/The-Donald-Doctrine-Donald-Trump-slash-military-spending-sit-watch-happens-Syria.html

> create a recession

You are now aware that a majority of economists believe a recession in the next 24 months is incredibly likely.

People treat economics like it's some kind of voodoo meant to appease an angry sun god.

Wow. Really makes you think!

Well he said he won't reduce social security or the military. Those are two of the biggest spending pork barrels.

Have the money creation be done by the government rather than banks. Everytime rich people get too rich you place taxes on them so high they barley get richer to keep rich from absorbing all the money.

cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-japan-south-korea-might-need-nuclear-weapons/

>Trump said that the United States spends too much money protecting countries like Japan and Saudi Arabia, but "we can't afford to do it anymore."

The economy does better under democrat presidents.

princeton.edu/~mwatson/papers/DemRep_BlinderWatson_July2015.pdf

Haven't read the whole thing but I'm guessing he's going to make better deals with the military industrial complex. That would actually be really smart

What? I thought we already are in a recession and that's why I can't find a job? WTF it's going to get worse?

Yeah because they borrow a shit ton of money

>inb4 Clinton surplus meme
He just borrowed from SS and retitled it "revenue".

We're already in a recession tho

>using alt-right unironically

kill yourself, you media-minded whore.

Nice strawman! Really made me think!

i hope you have cancer.

yeah sure it did.

Everybody gets a tax cut. If you make less than $25k a year you dont pay dick in income taxes. He should really advertise that more.

Riddle me this, leaf; why is it fair to charge more to somebody who makes more?

(((MOODY)))

Obama is proof that if you tax the fuck out everyone, money starts to disappear offshore and all of the problems we have is compounded to the point that everything in that shitty infographic has been happening for the past 12 years.

conveniently they leave out the tax proposal is not for "billionaires" its almost exclusively for middle class business owners. compared to billionaires, there are vastly more people that fall into the latter category who will benefit and improve their local economies. which is the only economy that really matters.

Because they are taking more from society they should get more. Besides most likely they got the money in an unfair way like inheritance.

Yeah Obama was a corporate whore. All increased the national debt except Jackson.

>canadian neet doesn't like trump

I couldn't come up with that.

Yeah sure even though he will boom the debt

Canadian intellectuals everybody

Burger education everyone.

>Skyrocketed the National Debt. Bombed foreign countries for no reason other than "muh freedumb", armed islamic terrorists, expanded the war on drugs (which was suppose to be temporary), and lowered taxes on the rich.

You do realize that we were fighting a huge global proxy war with the Soviets right?

Doing nothing would have gotten us all killed.

Debt > Social Justice Police state

iTT: Burger's don't understand the basics of economics

Remember, be kind to retarded Sup Forumsacks if you happen to know anything about economics or statistics. Political science is a liberal arts degree, not akin to STEM or math-like degrees such as statistics or economics.

>You do realize that we were fighting a huge global proxy war with the Soviets right?
No actually. Most of it took place in South America and it was to make U.S comapanies rich

Yeah Hillary is worse especially considering the shady thing her husband did with the debt. He started borrowing from social security and then claiming it didn't count as borrowing so he said he eliminated the deficit.

>3 posts by OP ID
>the other two aren't arguments
>prediction from Moody's
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moody's_Investors_Service#Structured_finance_boom_and_after
>one of their subsidiaries rode the housing bubble hard
>query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E00E3DA103FF930A35755C0A9669D8B63&ref=raymondwmcdanieljr
>89 percent of the securities given a top triple-A rating by Moody's were later downgraded
>the same guy, McDaniel, has been running it since 2005
Sorry OP, somehow advice on the political economy from companies that already sucked on government teat isn't terribly appealing to me. Especially after seeing how shitty job listings have been for the past 9 years.

What do you do for a living?

Things are going to look like shit until the fed is audited, after that shit is going to skyrocket.

Buying European supercars and Italian shoes doesn't benefit the American people.