Sherlock Season 4

>It's a Mary Watson episode

aaaand dropped.

Are the other two episodes any good?

Second episode is good, third is absolute shit.

There's Mary in all of them, but at least the 2nd episode had some resemblance of a plot

The only reason you may want to watch 3 is if you hate yourself

Episode 2 is solid. I liked the twists.

she haunts the series even after death

>Shills be like "there will be fourth episode swear on me mum'
rekt faggots

She's shit in Sherlock but I challenge anyone to youtube her emsemble comedy programme "Man Stroke Woman" and not laugh like a fucking baboon.

Especially the "cum on her tits" sketch.

>inb4 contrarian opinion
Fuck off. Nobody's impressed.

sherlock is english capeshit

The first episode was complete shit.

Mary just happned to be an international secret agent doing random bullshit anti-terrorist missions in eastern Europe.

They aren't even anti-Islamic.

I mean fuck off. We're supposed to believe a 50 year old woman not only had a kid that wasn't retarded but is also running around the globe shooting up Nazis? All of this in what is supposed to be a mystery show.

Complete trash. Absolute trash.

so her comedy is not cringy "MUH VAGINA" stuff then?

>Especially the "cum on her tits" sketch.
just give us lazy fucks a direct link user.
...for research.

Didn't like the first episode either and haven't been back to it yet.
Does anything interesting happen with Moriarty or is it still just cockteases?

The first episode is absolute disaster, the second one is pretty good, and the third one, while interesting in some ways, is overall really bad too.

moriarty comes back as a soundboard

You'll enjoy it, trust me.

Mary was a good character who complimented the duo better than most of the supporting cast.

Her backstory and character-specific episodes were awful.

Watch the second episode, it is legitimately great and at least gives some depth to Mary's otherwise retarded demise.

>tfw Sherlock talking about life and suicide

Threadly reminder.

Is there a more powerful character than Eurus Holmes?

There will be next season.
The bastard offspring of Eurus and Moriarty or some shite who can tap into the universe's molecular structure.

No Country for Old Men blew chunks.

I mean I'm not denying user his point, but damn that was some shit.

>LEGION
>NOW ON FXX

Except that's exactly the way Sir Arthur Conan Doyle has written Sherlock.

His observation skills are completely over-the-top and close to being unrealistic and impossible, but that's what people like about the character.

this

Probably not with that attitude.

Whole season was great. Somehow all of the fans got cinema degrees and became critics and think it's the worst thing ever.

Episode 2 was easily the best in the series.

Also can't wrap my head around the Mary hate. Is it because she's a total cockblock for the tumblrinas' johnlock fantasies?

this. she was a genuinely good character. the backstory was pretty wonk but I think it made sense and fit together with the whole john having a boner for adventure and danger thing

Mary is a legit mary sue

best example of this was the Christmas special where they're all on the plane and she casually breaks into MI6 databases on her fucking smartphone within seconds and makes a joke about how easy it was to break into towards Sherlocks smarter brother, who was just boasting how secure it is.

i enjoyed 3
and i hate myself

coincidence?

>Also can't wrap my head around the Mary hate. Is it because she's a total cockblock for the tumblrinas' johnlock fantasies?

>Flabby middle-aged housewife is actually a highly trained elite mercenary operative whose skills are so extreme that she outclasses Seal Team Six and the SAS.

Yup, garbage writing

underrated

Could sherlock season 4 be the worst television program ever broadcast?

>people call this a 10/10 show and get excited for it when it crops up every couple of years

1st episode was complete garbage, literally cheered when Mary dead.

The second episode of the series was actually one of my favourites. (Other than the fact they managed to make Mary a major plot point despite her being dead)

I can't remember his name, but the actor who portrayed the villain saved that episode, and made it much more watchable.

3rd episode, as a whole, was fairly awful. It had some good elements, but when the plot is held together by some fairly fantastical and completely retarded ideas, it just can't be appreciated.

The whole plane analogy just stinks of Moffat's shitty, over the top writing. The most enjoyable part was maybe molly hoopers little scene.

The way they incorporated moriarty was just fucking awful and made me want to die.

Anyway, with Mary dead etc, hopefully if they make another series they can just focus on writing decent cases for them to solve, which is just what everyone wants.

By the end of the last episode, not only did they manage to create one of the most convoluted and ridiculous villains of all time, but they also managed to ruin the best one (Moriarty) by having him turn out to be just a reprogrammed puppet of Euros. What a fucking waste of life this show is.

the whole sister thing was a bit ridiculous, but I was willing to give it a chance.

But then they went and gave her superhuman powers, and ruined any premise of a good episode or villain.