What's stopping a mass shooting from occurring at an NFL game?

Are there any NFL stadiums with vantage points outside of and above the line of the top of the stadium? Or are the stadiums safe?

Isn't there at least 2 snipers ready to kill anyone in every major sport match in USA?

>What is lighting up the crowd before they all mass to enter the stadium 30-an hour before the game starts
Good thing mass shooters have no imagination, though they've graduated from babby-tier school shootings at least

I don't know. In pretty sure they have air security

Because they have cops with rifles all of the place and because most dont have tall buildings in range for a shooter

>dat view
comfy as fuck

tbqh this is the superbowl if i'm not mistaken

What happened 2 weeks ago in Las Vegas was absolutely one of the most innovative attacks I've ever heard of

I'm still waiting for a terrorist attack with drones, just imagine how many people you could kill with a mist of cyanure

>that time Sup Forums scared the entire US with a fake bomb threat to the NFL

and it probably wouldn't have happened at all if the fucking hotel hadn't waited 6 fucking mins to call the cops after the guy shot a security guard

most of the shooters are whiteys who watch NFL, they wouldn't shoot their own

>tfw you kneel to tie your shoelaces and the stadium sniper starts firing indiscriminately in your section of the stands

w-what if the guy is in line with one of those support bars?

I still remember when this was funny for me

>he uses ie
kys fag

>What's stopping a mass shooting from occurring at an NFL game?
Have you never gone to a game? You can't sneak a fucking bottle of water into stadiums let alone an automatic.

I'll always hate how accurate that pic is

the purpose of mass shootings is to shock, terrorize and get attention but no one cares if a bunch of obese fucks die.

Hello, I'm just here to inform you that you are on watchlists and that your dynamic IP is not as effective as you believe.

alternatively

jej

Shiggy diggy wasnt until 2013

Joe fucking Hallenbeck is stopping them, that's who.

are you absolutely retarded

Based on my experience at a major public event recently, I would say they have plainclothed tough guys in the crowd keeping their eyes out
I miss old schools feels guys images

Never seen Twitter summed up better

>21 billion favorites
how nature do dat?

kek