Philip Seymour Hoffman will never get to play Bannon in the movie about the USA's downfall

>Philip Seymour Hoffman will never get to play Bannon in the movie about the USA's downfall

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/steve-bannon-disgusted-asian-ceos-silicon-valley_us_582c5d19e4b0e39c1fa71e48
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/22/steve-bannon-trump-s-top-guy-told-me-he-was-a-leninist.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speedball_(drug)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>americucks elected this guy to be their president

JUST

Look at him. He's the president now.

>downfall
>2017

It happened long before Drumpf and Shillary, go back to class little gaywad.

I thought Trump was a Russian puppet?

>Liberals are angry there's a liberal in the White House

Putin is an Israeli puppet

You also thought Mexico was paying for the wall

Bannon is his handler.

>liberals can't admit they lost to an orange skinned doofus because he outplayed them so they have to shift the victory to some website manager apparently running a shadow government

Jury is still out on that, all I know for sure is you thought there wasn't going to be one

You thought a lot of things

Steve Bannon's not a liberal, you moron. He's a Judeo-Christian, anti-globalist, anti-multicultural fascist.

I didn't think the swamp would actually be drained. Guess you should have thought more about that one.

im pretty sure thats half of what they are saying, along with everyone who disagrees is nazi. They purge inwards and they purge outwards.

any of us gonna watch hillary's oprah style show when it comes on?

> the new face of aryanism

Do you think Hitler and Heyndrich are spinning in their graves?

litterally who

D-dad?

Hitler had brown hair and health problems, so he's really not one to criticize Bannon.

When is he due?

I'd say in terms of my investment I'm certainly getting more out of it than I thought I could, and so early! What did CNN call it? "An obsession to fulfill campaign promises" I think it was. Which is so good because I can't imagine the pain I'd have felt if I'd have had to come to terms with disappointment like Obama's fans.

*Barron

Hitler was a manlet and Heydrich looked like a Jew

>fascist
He's neither Italian nor is he in the 1940s

people really shouldn't get into smug-off battles with the winners tbqh. It's just unwinnable

The left can't get their narrative straight.

>fascists can only exist in Italy or in the 1940s

>so he's really not one to criticize Bannon.

I disagree

There's no reason it can't be both, you know. There's no rule that says there can only be one person behind the scenes trying to control Trump.

Thats right

>Horribly veiled left vs right thread
>Liberal faggots always complain like Little girls when anyone on here mocks anything that is even remotely left leaning like Colbert and Bill Maher
>Same people openly shitpost about Republicans

I once was in the middle of the political spectrum and didn't really care either way, but my eyes were opened because of hypocrisy like this shit.

Does it really count as controlling if Trump's whole campaign has basically been in line with Bannon's ideology from the start, and Bannon has been helping Trump from the start? It doesn't really change anything. I really don't understand how this is supposed to affect Trump's presidency

It doesn't really, except that we should also be paying attention to what Bannon's goals are - not just what Trump has stated his own to be.
Bannon has implied over the years that he wants a white, Judeo-Christian ethnostate, and that the only way to achieve that is by throwing down the existing order and replacing it with his own. He doesn't hold the idea of American democracy in high esteem because it runs counter to his goals.

So much for 'pro-military'

Name one that came afterward.
Go ahead, I'll wait.

When did he say this?

he's just draining the swamp

some presidents actually keep their promises, libby :)

I know the Republicans fucked up your schools but you could at least google word definitions since you have the internet.

It's just things he's implied in interviews. His speech at the Vatican, the interview with the facetious Leninism quote, etc.

>Bannon also served in the military and was in the Navy

So much for liberals using research and facts to benefit them in a argument.

Words can mean whatever you want them to mean.

Oh, Trump and Bannon are pro-military. They just want those pesky generals out of the way so they have more direct control.

Is it true he died with an actual needle sticking out of his arm?

Stalin

Franco. Chavez, arguably. Putin. Bannon.

yeah. A lot of people think it was a suicide because it was not a drug overdose, but a Combined Drug Intoxication

>highest ranking officer in America, been in the military for decades.
vs.
>Guy who was an officer in the Navy for 7 years.

I'm awaiting your alternative facts on why Bannon is more qualified than Dunford.

Oops.

The president says he is, which is enough for me and most other Americans.

Sorry your liberal meme general got sacked.

>The president says he is, which is enough for me and most other Americans.

Fuckin' Trumpies, man.

>If daddy donald said someone is qualified, you bet he must be!! You idiot liberals and your concept of qualifications for office xD

>he's just draining the swamp
>elects life-long politicians & corporate shills to his administration

It's astounding how blind some people are.

I can't wait until 1 year from now when all the trumpfags disappear and start pretending like they never supported the guy in the first place.

try to make your samefagging a little less obvious, cuck

the opresion of cacs cant come soon enough tbf

The OFFICIAL Sup Forums guide to atguing on Sup Forums:

1. Call him a cuck
2. Call him a shill
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until the thread gets deleted

Not samefagging. You faggot

>so never

You fucking cuck.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/steve-bannon-disgusted-asian-ceos-silicon-valley_us_582c5d19e4b0e39c1fa71e48

Bannon mad cuz immigrants are naturally smarter than the average white population, because of selection.

Steve Bannon is terrified of brown people.

What ddi this guy even do to deserve his position, other than giving a platform to Faglo Faglopolous?

He guided Trump's campaign after Corey Lewandowski and Paul Manafort got sacked for being incompetent assholes.

says the double digit iq Americuck

That's it. Obviously the Breitbart propaganda appealed to Trump's ego. This is insane to anyone w/ a head on their shoulders, unprecedented. JCOS > Bannon, experience, character, expertise. We are less safe now.

>fake news
>putin
>stephen miller
>bannon

honestly pathetic

every week they come up with another scapegoat for their defeat

democraps are braindead

Say goodbye to your little thread
[laughs in evil liberal]

>Obama holdover vs most trusted advisor

The president of the United States of America decides who's in his cabinet and who sits at the table. Not Obama. Not some unemployed loser sitting in his mom's basement shitposting on a Tibetan monk throat yoddling forum.

Steve "The Cannon" Bannon is literally /ourguy/ and this scares the hell out of shitlibs

No :)

>"The Cannon"
That's a good one.
Hilarious. I like Trump's expression there. Probably feeling the cannon.

congress decides who's in his cabinet

>Hillary would have only stacked the cabinet with Tulsi Gabbards!

>tfw

>There is a picture just like this but instead of Bannon it's Dick Cheney and instead of Trump it's GW

>They called Mitt Romney a Nazi and compared him to Hitler

So how long have you faggots been using the same scare tactics for? Was Reagan Hitler too?

I thought Putin was the President. Then it was Ivanka and now you're telling me it's BANNON.
WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO SHILL AGAINST.

Jared Leto IS Steve Bannon IN Sister Act 4: Back in the Saddle.

>Was Reagan Hitler too?

>war on drugs
>trickledown
>1980's version of trump and ruined the country

Literally yes

Yes, he was in his boxers and a shirt on the bathroom floor with his glasses still on, needle in the arm.
One of the greatest actors who ever lived, RIP.

>There is a picture just like this but instead of Bannon it's Dick Cheney and instead of Trump it's GW
That's accurate though

reagan was a literal retard

ITT:
"Trumpniggers are such cuck snowflake faggots. They were manipulated by the evil international conspiracy, Trump is a Putin puppet and the US is now being run by an alt-right shadow government. Also, fuck fascism and racism lol"

You know Trump has won when the liberal media has turned into Alex Jones and the left is using Sup Forums type language to argue against Sup Forums

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/22/steve-bannon-trump-s-top-guy-told-me-he-was-a-leninist.html
>yfw your hero was a commie-traitor all along

>congress decides who's in his cabinet

no they confirm

>nsc
>cabinet

lel

this guy doesn't look very american. i dunno i think it's just me

TELL ME WHO RUNS THE COUNTRY DAMN IT.

As a non american, I can tell you that he's the most american looking man I have ever seen. Him and Michel Moore.

Reagan created initiatives that deeply worsened the problems of the time, and we are still trying to clean up after him to this day.

BANNON?

He looks more like David Brock. He should have been in Eyes Wide Shut 2

he died from taking a speedball. supposedly the point of this combination of drugs is to take the edge of the cocaine-buzz with some heroin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speedball_(drug)

John Goodman would be a great Trump. Bob Thornton for Pence, Buschemi for Mnuchin, and maybe Patrick Steward or Day Lewis for Mattis.

wow you liberals are still triggered huh