Is she a good role model for women?

Is she a good role model for women?

>As for where she sees herself in 10 years, Minaj envisions a balance of hard work and domestic bliss.
>“I will have two children, unless my husband wants three,” she said. “And I'll be a housewife with careers that I can run from home.”
>"I want to be able to cook for my children, bake cookies for them, and watch them grow up,” she added. “I just want to be Mommy.”

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/nicki-minaj-sex-life-demand-climax-article-1.2241064

>Yes I do the cooking Yes I do the cleaning Plus I keep the na-na real sweet for your eating Yes you be the boss and yes I be respecting Whatever that you tell me cause it's game you be spitting

Source: "Hey Mama" lyrics

Did (((they))) fuck up?

I wanna suck her diznick

No, but I don't know how much media is meant to be. I know kids are stupid and easily influenced but I think most kids are exposed to the same shit in pop culture and still turn out differently. Just don't be a garbage parent.

She's actually not that bad, way better than deluded cunts like Miley Cyrus or Beyonce.

How old is this slut? That door is nearly closed

She's 33.

Maybe she could see herself 10 years ago but doing things different but no way this sloot is settling down

Lol what in the fuck am i witnessing

Why cant minaj just realize that her asian genes kicked in harder then her shitskin dna and gave her a tiny ass

>I keep the na-na real sweet for your eating
What did she mean by this?

She actually had the same boyfriend for 12 years, but he was bumming off of her and he ended up cheating on her, so they broke up.

Isn't she engaged to Weak Windmill?

(Meek Mill)

We all know she really wants to be white.

>Tfw I want her to sit on my face

>you will never motorboat nicki minajs tits or ass

I want her to have a bunch of kids and gain a bunch of weight. My dick is stiffening at the thought of a fat Nicki.

>blonde hair
>bleached white skin
>pink lips

Bitch needs to stop appropriating white culture.

Vagina, lil boy

>motorboating ass

Disgusting nigger.

>Is she a good role model for women?
>Nigger who shakes her ass and belittles herself for money

Is this a serious question?

Shell probably make a reality show about her kids and whore them out/ruin their lives.