ITT: Posters that you like, posters that you dislike

ITT: Posters that you like, posters that you dislike.

>russians
They are cool
>burguers
Most of them are fun
>french
They are fun too
>turkish
They usually cause butthurt in someone.
>argies
Hermanos.
>portuguese
Easy baited

Dislike
>japanase
Always creating shit threads "HUUUR PLEASE LOVE JAPAN, COME TO JAPAN, SPEAK ABOUT JAPAN!"
>Finn
Gay ERP
>swedish
Cuckold faggots

do you love japan

NO

please love japan

Canadian being the shittiest poster is purely meme. Scandi (Finns included) and Germans are prob the shittiest ones.

I don't know if you are trolling, but seriously why do Japanese posters care so much about what others think of them? The fact that all-nationz.com even exists is pathetic.

The Japanese frankly scare the shit out of me with their culture and the idea of a salary man being so popular and normal

because we are japanese

unironically likes USA posters, the third most entertaining posters after israeli and argies

I like the real crabs in /carib/. They're chill, but a little depressed sometimes.

I only dislike the obvious memeposters.

Don't say love islael and America and make yourself look liberal Muslim to be accepted
Stupid shill

Because all their immediate neighbors hate them. Their only friends are on the other side of the world.

its Sup Forums poster related, not the country.
also not even liberal muslims like israel, retard, acting edgy isn't gonna get get you accepted

Ikibey has almost single-handedly made German posts worse

I really hate every poster except australians and greeks.

fucking stupid abochink

lmao, and yeah nip posters are the ones i dislike the most for constant attention-whoring. no need to reply just to pretend you dont really care because i wont be reading another garbage from japanese flag, kek

Spaniards are pretty cool, norwegians as well

>all-nationz.com
wtf

Haven't seen him in a few weeks but our Sudan poster is awesome. Just a good guy.

/MeNa/ is a bunch of
Lovable autists from everywhere, they help me with my Arabic and the fucking disap*ra fags in there are funny too.

It's also pretty funny we have Palestinian and Israeli shitposters.

Used to see Iran and Syria, haven't seen them in a while. I used to see them in /sg/ on Sup Forums a while back.

The worst posters are the race fags, and the haplolosers, it's redundant and useless and fucking annoying, no one gives a shit. The funniest parties they talk shit on people who use more than one language to communicate while they only speak one. Testament to their """"""""high IQ""""""""

And lastly, much love for /CHI/

i love Japan. This is now a Japan love thread.

>no australia
Well fuck you too then cunt. I didn't want to be on your shitty list anyway.

Your country isn't relevant enough, sorry sweety. Australia is just a colonial tramp stamp

i hope you catch a stray bullet you monkey fuck

>greeks
polak shit making stupid threads to range ban Greece
a danish Greek mongrel retard
a sneaky albanian subhuman
an obese pedophile homosexual communist

>Favorite
Russians/Americans

>Least favorite
Russians/Americans

>>Finn
>Gay ERP
it's just those two gay weebs samefagging who do that. I sometimes hate my countrymen

Obrigado. Voce e maravilioso!

Turks are funny and can take a joke, unlike Argensimians

t. autist

off yourself guib

Best:
MENA posters
Dutch
Danes
Austrians
Serbians
Iberians
Italians