What does Sup Forums think of Karen Straughan? Is she based?

What does Sup Forums think of Karen Straughan? Is she based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_ESpTudus
youtube.com/watch?v=DlF-FkANLKc
youtube.com/watch?v=TPihPrNseAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's so hot
I want to suck her tits desu

I have no idea who this is but she looks far too similar to the fat cunt from girls so she can't be a sane person

Based, but not really relevant to pol interests. She is basically just fighting one of the symptoms of social marxism.

>counting down the seconds until the fishwire around her neck slices through

yea wat bruh?

>my husband left me because I was useless
>therefor all women are useless
>I must let everyone know this

So instead of accepting her husband was a cunt, or that she was a cunt, she has to ruin it for everyone else.

Kek

Obvious kike is obvious

wanna see those tits

A very intelligent and sane and patient woman. She is hot without even trying to be hot. Minimal makeup, cut all her hair off, and still hot. A true natural beauty. Seems like a considerate and genuine person. Would definitely wife.

Who's this shekel sucker

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_ESpTudus

this is a clip of her on LWC

K lot of people don't know who she is, so basically:
>MRA, men's right advocate/activist
>Advocate for paternity rights, more help for male victims of rape/domestic violence, fairer divorce courts and such
>Youtube channel where she shits on feminists and talk about male rights, some historical stuff about male/female roles and how even early "well intentioned" feminist were monsters

> she has to ruin it for everyone else.
Ruin what? She took an alternative reaction to the kind of situation that spawns feminists?
Shes professional and doing something to provide discussion.

She's divorced. Doesn't add up.

>She is basically just fighting one of the symptoms of social marxism.
As opposed to all of them?

>hot
bruh

Just because she's divorced doesn't mean she screwed her husband over. From what I remember they split visitation rights, and they pay for their own shit (including paying for the kid when the kid says with them)

Yeah. She's reasonable, quite anti-feminist, have boys, and she doesn't want femshits turning her boys to betacucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=DlF-FkANLKc

youtube.com/watch?v=TPihPrNseAo

She's still part of the problem.

Badly phrased on my part. What I meant is that her activism is mostly focused on helping men that were screwed over by this society, instead of working to remove the cancer that fucked them up in the first place. She does some of the latter, though.

>that dyke-ish hair
She puts me off a little bit. She doesn't looks like somebody who would be against feminism.

I'm surprised she hasn't relapsed into a crazy sjw cunt yet desu
She's a useful idiot, but at least she's on our side I guess

Definitely based. Her appearance throws you off. You don't expect it.

Get off your high horse. Atleast shes doing attempting to change stuff and has spawned children.

What have you accomplished?

One of my favorite YTers.

Universities buy her books she writes.

She's a drop of dew in this arid wasteland of liberal, faggy, feminist kikery.

She's a useful and much needed voice.

Also, not an idiot, Yuri.

Something about her face and voice really reminds me of Alexandra Snow.

Looks like Lena Dunham.

closet lesbian / too old to transition ftm.

If you don't think she pegs her husband or any dude she meets, then you don't think.