GREENLAND GENERAL

I created a discord server to discuss and plan the establishment of a sovereign state in Greenland. Plans so far are to move there as residents and establish a political presence.

discord.gg/55sCn9P

Greenland sounds nice. I miss the cold.

Plans will be disclosed on discord

I'm in. How do we gas the natives without getting shoahd by the UN?

No resources, no farm land. Going to have to subsist on handouts from fucking Denmark.

Yeah, what a great idea.

General contractor with decades of building experience.

Can hunt/fish/build & repair things as well as bring some knowledge of infrastructure that we'd need to not live like poo in the loos.

Awesome grow season in the summer that would let you grow crops. Indoor hot houses for the rest of the year.

Herd caribou for meat and fish.

No libs around so we can even club some seals.

As with all Sup Forums colonies, the lack of females is going to have serious problems for future viability.

Also good luck finding 4000-5000 unrelated peoples required for self-sustainability.

We have plans. Also, there are plenty of resources that can be mined in the future.

Also ton's of gold and precious gems there for trade.

I'd love to live in Greenland.

There are already plenty of danish women

This is why brown people hate brown people
There already is a people from Greenland
You stay in your countries why diminishing white population and fix them, stop feeling entitled to shitskin rightful clay

That's great. Are you on the Discord server?

>brown people hate white people
fix'd

There are only chugs in Greenland, have fun with that.

Greenland is 90% indjun. Most Danish women there are older, retired, married.

We are going to have lots of immigration anyway. As I said, serious discussion goes on in the discord server and forum.

There's only ~7,000 people there that aren't frozen prairie niggers.

The plan is to seize power of the government, not form a colony. This is what makes us different from other Sup Forums colonies.

Nope.

That leaves around 50k people who are probably cold and need some "blankets"

And we aren't going to gas the natives FFS

If you don't get rid of them you'll never make it. That's the biggest mistake they make in the US and Canada. Leaving behind an entitled group who has some original claim to the land will fuck you in the future.

The shape of Greenland scares me.

We were there literally first. They'll have to give us reservations to live on.

They'll give you access until you start to prosper and profit and then they'll come for their gibs so they can get more fire water.

In the US there's a possibility that the natives (as we know them) weren't actually the first peoples on the north american continent. They use NAGPRA to swoop up all the artifacts that were and are continuously found that could possibly show that the first inhabitants were actually the same peoples that founded Japan. There were several skeletons that were found that predated the mass migration over the land bridge and they had similar cranial structures to the original Japs.

That being said I'm sure they'll fight and say they were there first before whites ever sailed over.

Is land expensive in Greenland? Is is feasible to buy hundreds of acres?

We will just refuse them from the reservation pointing at history on the island for justification.

If we keep entirely separate from them in any way, we can avoid the South Africa scenario of yours.