archive.is/3FqIn

>EU Foreign Affairs Chief: Europe Needs an EU Army
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/27/foreign-chief-europe-needs-eu-army/

>manchild breaks his TV, pissy over Brexit result
youtube.com/watch?v=3Sm8O77eKiA

>Doom and Gloom is exaggerated
youtube.com/watch?v=qrgpjepQsPA

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/parliament-of-the-united-kingdom-parliament-of-australia-parliament-of-canada-parliament-of-new-zealand-advocate-and-introduce-legislation-promoting-the-free-movement-of-citizens-between-the-uk-canada-australia-and-new-zealand
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_New_Zealand#Ethnicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boricua_Popular_Army
cfmo.org/2016/06/australia-new-zealand-to-negotiate-new.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nh0ac5HUpDU
youtube.com/watch?v=DT--RnOYORI
youtube.com/watch?v=6hFzMFbIUdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

change.org/p/parliament-of-the-united-kingdom-parliament-of-australia-parliament-of-canada-parliament-of-new-zealand-advocate-and-introduce-legislation-promoting-the-free-movement-of-citizens-between-the-uk-canada-australia-and-new-zealand

commonwealth petition

I apologize in advance for all the fucking leafs that are going to ruin this

lads

Commonwealth fag reporting in for faggotry duty sir

Commonwealth means too many shit-tier countries. Time for a new crowned commonwealth?

Should have given up your red ensign. It was the first step of the decline.

Anglosphere union when?

>No fenians
Top lad

anglocuks are faggots!

This. It'll be the EU all over again when someone decides to let India in and they start literally shitting up the place.

Need strict controls on HDI, education, and GDP per capita.

If the Parliament backs out you guys have to drag them out into the street and behead them just so you know.

I just work here
doubt the seppoes are interested in union

I wish people stopped making Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums.

very worried about the future state of the anglo saxon race to be quite honest. it seems like we're all just disintegrating into an amorphous group because in all of our countries you have lots of not just non-white but also white immigrants.

should have listened to madison grant and the pro-WASP movement of the 20s

We don't need one Australia, as long as you crazy bastards keep following us into battle everything is right with the world.

>losing to ICELAND

Can we meme this into happening, boys?

Hong Kong already wants the British to rule them again. Can we take it further? Can we meme the empire back?

>tfw going further in the Euros
feels good man

chaps

The commonwealth might be nigs, but they're OUR nigs.

LOL
O
LOL

READY AYE READY!!

>Anglo union
Fuck off, maybe once America, Canada and the UK get rid of all their shitskins.

m8, pls

>wanting a bunch of inbred hicks to drag down the greatest nation in the world

Fuck off

>implying this is a bad thing

Have you heard how he speaks? He'll shepherd the EU into the Zyklon shower in the nicest possible way

>pic related
10,000 hours in mspaint

>74%
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_New_Zealand#Ethnicity

>apologize
>z
Apology not accepted.

I see a South African, Poo, and Paki flag there in the background. There's your Anglo Commonwealth.

Do australians really use s? I thought we were the only ones civilised enough for all that.

Sounds like England, desu senpai.

Only Yanks use their pretend English

>there in the background
That's the idea. CANZUk as the slave masters with FoM, and the wogs doing our bidding. Sort of like you with Puerto Rico.

I've decided i'm going to name my first born son after are Nige. God he makes me proud to be British.

But Puerto Rico doesn't have designated shitting streets, the ANC, and the Taliban.

So when do you lads think the EU shills will piss off? They have been at it for days, it's getting boring.

I never ever said it was a bad thing, I want both the left and the right to vehemently hate the EU

Except it literally does.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boricua_Popular_Army

What's hard to grasp, lad? Freedom of movement between the 4 white commonwealth states and the rest as puppets.

Fair enough. I made a better version

cfmo.org/2016/06/australia-new-zealand-to-negotiate-new.html

I don't even understand why they even try. What do they think they're going to accomplish?

>I've decided i'm going to name my first born son after are Nige. God he makes me proud to be British.

He really does look like a stereotypical nazi.

Make one with are nige

Gas! Gas! Quick, boys! – An ecstasy of fumbling, fitting the clumsy helmetsjust in time;
But someone still was yelling out and stumbling...

They perhaps want us to regret our freedom and help get an EU sympathizer into power?
Or at least turn popular support towards pro-EU trade deals.

This is the only solution to the European problem.

I don't know, it really doesn't make sense.

The only thing I could think of is they are using their shame tactics and mockery to try and make us desire a second referendum.

Either that or we bullied them so hard in the build-up they had to stick around and try and gloat about these little hick-ups because they have very sad lives.

>No yanks
Listen, it's been almost 250 years since the war ended. You have to let it go!

>Fuck the British, lol, what have they ever done for us?

It's just funny that they try to turn opinion here of all places, that they think that anyone here cares about being mocked. We mock each other here 24/7. You'll be mocked for being reasonable, for being unreasonable, by various news sites and jews, for your nationality, for your religion, for your taste in anything, and pretty much anything and everything else. It does't take long to grow immune to being mocked, which is why it's funny to see people seriously try to change the minds of people here through ridicule.

It's easy to understand. But why include them? Puerto Rico is Catholic. Poo and Paki are Hindu and Muslim. South Africa is quickly approaching Zimbabwe status. Why include them at all? South Africa has nothing, Poo has call centers, and the Pakis export terrorist and cousin marriage.

If there is a second referendum we RIOT.

Someone has to fight the EU Nazi's again. May as well be us.

That Pierre looking fellow on the right should be holding a Quebec flag.

You clearly don't understand empire, lad.

Gimme some source pic for nigel to gas

Noice, need stronger military ties with the poms too.

IMPORTANT

Why is England such a joke. Your team can't even beat iceland and the pound is tanking as well.

I mean English people must feel so humiliated right now

Smug Nigel, ofc.

There's an easy solution to this

Only invite ex-Dominions of the British Empire that are STILL part of the Commonwealth Realm

The only countries that qualify for that Union are Australia, Canada (Newfoundland) and New Zealand. Nigeria, Kenya, Zimbabwe, etc were never dominions and India and South Africa are not a part of the Commonwealth Realm anymore.

Commonwealth of Nations =/= Commonwealth Realm

I'd say just Commonwealth Realm because most of the countries outside of the big 4 are Caribbean with only a couple hundred thousand people and I don't really have anything against Jamaica, but Papua New Guinea is a proper shithole filled with savages and there's 7 million of them

>humiliated
The English must feel like they are violently escaping a prison right now.

>British Red
>Red

What is with all the manliest institutions using the color red? The Spartans used it. The Romans used it. The British apparently use it. The Catholic Church used it back in the day. Red is a based color.

Reminder that a Commonwealth needs the production and resource nations to succeed and as such putting the Sikhs back in charge of India for a poo in the loo workforce undercutting China

I feel pretty smug being an actual country, you wouldn't understand that though would you Euro province 8?

We can do this
#removeTrudeau first

I wish someone would give Jon Oliver a dose of the Zyklon B.

How about Britain and the former commonwealth countries enter a economic union with America?

The Confederation of Commonwealth's, Kingdoms and States
Or C.O.C.K.S?

The common currency will be the imperium dollar

What do you say?

Get the fuck out of here Muhammad, whites only.

I do think something needs to be done WITH India.

I know you fuckers don't like the poo in loos, but they are technically a Commonwealth country. Moreover, it would be more useful to have them than to not have them. They're a big country, a big economy, and a big market. They're kind of farting around nowadays, but maybe that's just because they need Anglo guidance. Surely it's a bad idea just to tell them to fuck off.

Only if we can give Germany the D.I.C.K. and make France cup the B.A.L.L.S.

why would they be humiliated? they are going to get their country back, and they lost against a better team. Simple as that

Neither do you. Britain exploited South America to the limit with never taking any more than British Guiana and the Falklands. Britain was the global hegemon, and did not need to control South America's land area to control the economies of South America. Why dilute your country with a billion Poos and Pakis when by grace of controlling Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, Britain would already be a superpower? Do you even Informal Empire any more?

But who shall he gas?

Leave out Africa, not worth the fucking effort.

England wuz a World Class team before, but iceland a third class team manages to beat England easily.

I mean in the next few weeks England is going to be memed hard. No one likes England

Nah, because then we have to have the Papau new Guneans and Jamaicans who are literal, non meme, non ironic cannibals.

Btw, how is the commonwealth seen in Australia? Like a pointless union you're in for old time's sake or your empire? I'd hope all white commonwealth countries see it as their empire.

Holy shit that looks worse than Londonistan.

Merkel. Or Junker.

>tfw all this anglosphere talk

C'mon lads, we voted for leave too and we're not Anglos. Don't forget about us.

hello m80s

This. In 100 years, they're just going to complain again. Just ban the whole entire continent from European rule.

Lad, I shall say this only once more as you still aren't listening.

Britain, Australia, New Zealand and Canada sill have freedom of trade and freedom of movement, where as the other commonwealth countries will only have free trade, meaning they won't be allowed to come to Britain but white Kiwis, Kangaroos and Canucks will. Understand yet?

You are always welcome on the Anglo wild ride, Taffy.

Actually pretty much all your inhabited areas were NORSED at one point.

Forgot muh fuggin map.

Africa is useful in it's own ways, need a complete denial of migration to other commonwealth nations and just show up buy out their good mining and farmlands and put them to work with 0 presence at upper management levels.

Do us a favor and somehow convince the Scots not to go full retard. I know they're a bunch of loonies but it would be a shame to begin this new wild ride without them. Sometimes you need some highland nutters to get shit done.

Honourary anglo.

We're going to kick out the niggers and muslims from our country and football team and make a proper british team, then we'll win.

You're still talking about governing India and Carbombistan from London. Absolute shit idea. Just install a based dictator when it suits your needs rather than personally governing a billion or more Poos.

This. We need to do what China is doing in Africa, only with flags.

>Btw, how is the commonwealth seen in Australia?

Support for the Monarchy and Commonwealth is above 50% and any attempts to change it would fail at the moment

But I'd say most people don't like the idea of us being "part of the Empire" (even though they'd still support free movement in NZ, UK, Can). There's a lot of SJW's who are offended by the Union Jack on our flag and a lot of white people who are too naive to realise that there can never be an independent Australian republic that still maintains It's British heritage.

Support for the Monarchy is obviously highest among senior citizens but It's lowest among boomers, and goes up again with Millenials. I guess this is because of William and Kate and they weren't alive to remember how Diana was treated. It won't happen but If Charles abdicated straight to William It would secure Australia, NZ and Canada stay part of the Commonwealth Realm for the next 50 years.

They'll fall in line once they realise their Angela clone can't deliver shit.

The welsh are honorary Anglo.

You think if any sort of Anglosphere union type of thing happened you wouldn't me invited? That's ridiculous. If anything it's the US that won't be invited.

This would be awesome.

Whata the chances of free movement between the commonwealth being a reality lads

Blair 2005: "You do not represent the people of this country, our future is Europe."

youtube.com/watch?v=DT--RnOYORI

Blair 2015:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hFzMFbIUdA

This shit alone has been worth it. His entire career is burning down around him.