63% of white democrats agree with black lives matter

>63% of white democrats agree with black lives matter
>53% of white Americans believe we need to work harder to make blacks and whites equal
>tfw the racism meme is never going to end and will only get worse

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4384234/race-pew-poll-blacks-whites/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you have a source?

This.

Not that I'm doubting you, but where are your sources for this?

>tfw it's actually improving

read it somewhere in here
time.com/4384234/race-pew-poll-blacks-whites/

>62% of bear islanders
worth ten times as any libtard fag

>Time Magazine

Found your problem.

>Interviewed

Yeah they admit to being cucks in person. As a collective, they can only do that before they openly oppose all the chimp outs.

They can only do that so much*

I'm legitimately leaving the country when I get enough money because I'm not sticking around for the inevitable white genocide.
Meme all you want, but Trump won't win and the left will continue to swallow the West whole.

Where the fuck do you think you're going

Saying blacks and whites are equal is ignorant. Blacks have the upper hand thanks to affirmative action. They just choose not take advantage of their black privledge and instead deal drugs and loot.

Why the fuck should I tell you, Paco?

>Thinks white genocide is limited to the United States

I got some bad news for you user.

Most people just say these things, they don't actually mean them. Polls are directional but can easily be misread (e.g. every thread citing them on pol).

t. Californian

shill tactic #12: ask them to provide a source that is not readily available nor really necessary for the topic at hand

It's never going to end, just look at South Africa

>it's just a meme, it will never actually happen
>people don't actually believe that

I sincerely hope you die

Because what other country is less cucked?

At least in the us there's a few states who have resisted

In the new left's desire for equality of condition rather than equality before the law they have ignored the fact that more whites are killed by police officers than blacks are. Blacks are the main culprit when it comes to the high rate of violent deaths of black Americans. They really don't like facing that uncomfortable fact, especially because it's another thing they're a culprit for in addition to all the other shit they do constantly that is burdensome to our nation.

The only country which is more "cucked" than us is fucking South Africa. Even if the white genocide meme came true in Western Europe you could just hike to some slavic shithole where no non-white would ever flee to.

Why the fuck would you want to live in a Slavic country though

Most White democrats don't know what BLM does or stands for. They are fed trite bullshit from the MSM that always depicts BLM as peacefully standing for justice.

This just like most women who say they are feminists, aren't actually feminist.

You would have me do what exactly?

I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for a source for such a claim.

The first stat seems plausible, a little low even for white democrats. The second stat is just a bullshit question that could go either way.

Additionally, it's a poll. Problems with polls are numerous. People answer polls differently if they have to interact with another person vs. clicking responses on the internet. The methodology section for this poll is missing, we don't know the demographics of the 1500 people surveyed other than they were voters. In this poll, they asked whites questions that do not pertain to them and they would have no reason to have an opinion on.

This whole thing stinks of liberal bullshit.

We see the dead bodies cluttered in our path but yet we negate its presence, we overlook this vexation since we care less about the dead. I can only drink bleach in full fledged sorrow along with a gallon of arsenic sauce to wash it down thy throttle.

This is our times. Times to wail and mourn. A time where air is foul.

You are literally retarded. Get your facts straight fucking republicuck. If a white person is killed by a cop, granted they are not poor, the cop would get crucified, or at the very least dealt with quickly.

>Muh BLM
>Muh morals
>Muh faggotry
cuck