Why aren't movies good anymore?

why aren't movies good anymore?

>I ate mud
Is this supposed to be a good thing?

Me? I ate crab legs.

No but I think the implication is that "we went out, ate mud, played with sticks and enjoyed life while making mistakes" while all these kids just spend their lives looking down at their phone, displaying ADD symptoms and not even making eye contact with family members when you speak to them.

There's gonna be a huge amount of NEETs from this behavior I think, a bunch of kids growing up with everything they want and never a need to get it themselves.

Me? I ate cinema falcons

#unhinged #dontgettoocloseoryoullgetburned

There's already a huge amount of neets from your precious mudeater generation, retard

You literally have 0 idea what early age exposure to this shit will do

The age of golden kino is over

[Citation Needed]
All that mud eating took at toll in your cognitive functions is your arguments are all baseless scaremongering

That's the joke, it's mocking those "we worked hard for our fun" pictures by making their side something stupid.

I hate this mentality. The world changes. Technology changes. Culture changes. People change with it. Most of the time, all those darn youngins are talking to their friends on those devices, from miles away, maybe in different countries, instantaneously. It's like fucking magic, to be honest. They're talking to other people, and most of the time, making plans to go out and be fucking normies later on at parties and shit.

There's shut in weirdos in every generation. There always were, there always will be. Just because it's different to what you grew up with doesn't mean its bad and scary.

Because they aren't being made by people who lived real experiences, they're being made by people building on old movies they watched. Just like sitcoms aren't based on real social situations, they're based on older sitcoms.

Hollywood is creatively bankrupt and everyone there should be humiliated in some form or fashion publicly.

t. millenial pissy pants

I hate this mentality. We have everything we ever wanted in a way never seen before and you act like a shift or evolution in how society works won't have both negative and positive outcomes. Fucks sake.

This bullshit. We stayed in the house all day playing fucking NES and Sega or watching Spiderman on FOX

Me? I'm pretty sure I was molested!

And look at you now, it ruined your life

me? I'd rub my junk and sniff

Remakes, Sequels, Prequels...
Wait 10 or 20 years and we'll have 'Spiderman vs. Superman vs. Godzilla feat. Hellboy and the Terminator................'

TL;DR: no original ideas, just cash-cowing

>Spiderman vs. Superman vs. Godzilla feat. Hellboy and the Terminator................'
That's about 100 times better than current capeshit though

Re-learn to molest your inner child OP and you'll be cheering for the next Capeshit extravaganza.

No, it's not. It's people like you who support this recylcing of ideas by voting for literal dogshit with your dollar.

NES had nothing to do with me losing my house.

I think it's implying kids are smarter now.

I have never once watched a capeshit flick but I would pay to see spiderman vs godzilla.

Because you're a cynical cunt who can't enjoy anything anymore

It sounds good and it could be fun to watch, but that's the problem. Easy money for the studios without actually creating something new.
I haven't voted with dollars for 2 decades now, torrenting FTW.

>I haven't voted with dollars for 2 decades now
This is the face of autism

man, it sucks everyone shits on the prequels. Yes, the story is a complete mess of shit but creatively and visually it's stunning. George doesn't deserve all the hate.

Pfft, mud? Have a mouthfulla this!

found teh capitalist scum

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

I've seen some fucked up shit in my time but that's next to goatse and tubgirl.

This is fairly common in India.

They are, you just have to look for them.

That's why I included them they were refreshing and pure cinema. It truly was a golden era.

NOOOOOO
EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING TODAY IS UNIQUE AND INDIVIDUALLY SPECIFIC TO MY GENERATION AND ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FROM ANYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED IN ANY GENERATION BEFORE IT, EVERYTHING IS CHANGING DRAMATICALLY DESPITE THE FACT THAT HISTORICALLY THAT HAS NEVER BEEN THE CASE
THE FACT THAT EVERY GENERATION BEFORE MINE THOUGHT THAT WAS HAPPENING IN THEIR GENERATION IS A COINCIDENCE, THIS TIME IT REALLY IS HAPPENING