Workers should seize the means of production. It's their labor...

Workers should seize the means of production. It's their labor, it is only fitting that they benefit from it economically.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=meiU6TxysCg
youtube.com/watch?v=0eQJXrejkTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hungary should stop receiving AID from the EU like an African country.

We lived better in commie times. Switching to capitalism was a mistake.

>We lived better in commie times
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAH

>Workers should seize the means of production
sure, if workers can afford the infraestructure to produce and sell their product in a competitive way, be my guest
this is why co-ops were born

The seizing part sends a signal that the security of private property is not guaranteed which should deincentivize investment to some extend.
Furthermore those people wanted to work in exchange wage. Owning the business also means you have to bear the risk of the business being unprofitable and losing your assets. A laborer gets paid normally for a while even if the product doesn't sell (assuming it's paid on hour not by provision).
Do you really want that?

They can use their earnings to buy shares in the company.

>The seizing part sends a signal that the security of private property is not guaranteed which should deincentivize investment to some extend.
Private property has to be abolished.
>those people wanted to work in exchange wage
Yeah, because they either work or they'll starve to death on the street. It's wage slavery.

>Yeah, because they either work or they'll starve to death on the street. It's wage slavery.
No, it's life

>Yeah, because they either work or they'll starve to death on the street. It's wage slavery.
A communist state is just capitalism with the state being the monopoly. In a communist state you cannot buy your freedom. Everybody is a wage slave. In a capitalist state, you can buy your freedom through savings. In Toronto, the older generation of Portuguese people consists of mostly the working class from cleaning ladies to construction workers, but they mostly own their houses and often become landlords eventually.

>A communist state is just capitalism with the state being the monopoly
No, that is the definition of state capitalism. What the sovjet union had in the late 10s-early 20s.

>In a capitalist state, you can buy your freedom through savings

can you now?

You will never seize my bitcoins, you filthy commie.

>No, that is the definition of state capitalism. What the sovjet union had in the late 10s-early 20s.
Yes, a functioning state in practice not "philosophical" gibberish spouted by an unqualified unemployed Jew living in the 19th century.

No mate. It's capitalism. It's the product of the system we live under, not an inherent and universal part of human existence.

>can you now?
Not in a major Canadian city. I married into wealth though.

The notion of fairness is universal.

youtube.com/watch?v=meiU6TxysCg

Communism is unfair by design. Capitalism is sometimes fair.

>Yes, a functioning state in practice
As was the USSR after it passed it's early stage of state capitalism, in the 30s, 40s, and 50s.

>From each according to his ability, to each according to their need
Oh yes, the fucking peak of unfairness, right here.

>early stage of state capitalism
And what do you think is the final stage? Pic related?

If you don't see how that's unfair, you're dumber than that monkey.

The lack of reading comprehension... It's too great!

>the man on the left deserves as much as the man on the right because they have the same basic needs

youtube.com/watch?v=0eQJXrejkTM

Everybody deserves what they can create through their own work. That is the whole idea behind labour vouchers. Nobody deserves what they gain by exploiting someone else's labour.

>Everybody deserves what they can create through their own work.
That's the opposite of what
>From each according to his ability, to each according to their need
means.

> Nobody deserves what they gain by exploiting someone else's labour.
>exploiting
It's not even worth debating this because you will move goalposts. What would you tell the handyman I know who own the means of production and work for themselves (power tools, pickup trucks)? Do you believe property should be abolished?

>handyman
*handymen, electricians, plumbers, roofers, etc.

Yes but we should also purge all of the rich jews from the government as well as purging all of the zionists and globalist from this earth

What are the means of production of the digital age?

>gommunism is what i, the autistic Canadian NEET, define it as, not what Karl "a bunch of adjectives that imply he wasn't important" Marx, the creator of communism, says it is!

>I have done literally zero research into left-wing ideology outside of Sup Forums, and I ran out of arguments: The Post

>he thinks that marxists and liberal sjws are the same thing

>no! this can't be happening! I'm in charge here! I get to define what specific philosophic terms mean you dumb commie!

>Do you believe property should be abolished?
Private property =/= personal property and you would know that if you ever left fuckingg Sup Forums

No that was the joke you autist. So why don't you answer my question. How would the final stage of communism look like *in the real world*.

I'm a landlord. Btw, have you ever held a hammer in your hand? Have you ever nailed two boards together? I bet you're a college student.

This.

Also, what does "owning the means of production" entail in an age of shareholding, multinational corporations and post-industrial economies? I've yet to get a decent answer from /leftypol/ that doesn't assume it's still the 19th century and the CEO of a factory is also the owner of the factory

>ur a college student and I'm successful landlord man xDDD
Really stunning arguments. You know you don't have to lie on Sup Forums, right, user?

Most of the factories here in Toronto have turned into condos and "working class" people are often self-employed and "own the means of production" (their nail gun, compressor, a pickup truck, etc.). Communist college students might as well be fighting for the emancipation of non-existent serfs.

So I was right. You haven't held a hammer in your hand have you? Have you ever held a sickle in your greasy fat paw? I've never held a sickle but I did use a machete.