The Egyptians, Persians, Romans, true Greeks, Babylonians, Phoenicians, are all gone...

The Egyptians, Persians, Romans, true Greeks, Babylonians, Phoenicians, are all gone. Are Jews and Indians the only ancient civilizations that still exist?

>jews
>civilization
>indians
>not raped by the bongs and now their civilization is gone forever leaving behind only poo
They don't exist anymore, sorry.

The Indus civilization is the first one who's gone in your list.
Jews never get their own culture.

Literally all of those civilisations were Irish.

Knew a yank had posted this nonsense rubbish before I saw the flag. Time for a different thread question:
How do we deal with these seppo cunts?

Modern day Indians are different culturally, genetically and linguistically from their ancestors. The only ones who are similar to them are Southern Indians... but they don't even live close to where they used to.

The real ancestor is the mighty Han Chinese. Exactly the same as how they were five millennia ago.

Fuck off, i am a true Phoenician

t. leb who thinks he's special

T.Leaf who isnt over 6'0 and doesn't have an 8in penor

I'm Phoenician.

manipulative diaspora shitskin

Greeks are still alive

Modern day Chinese are different culturally, genetically and linguistically from their ancestors.

china is the only ancient civilization left. I can't believe they survive so much war and suffering to rise today, it is really impressive.

its not you subhuman

Persians are still there. Just a little fucked up by the islam.

>Khazar Jews
>ancient civilization

Jews weren't a great civilization. Dumb religious believe that because they read the bible and think Jews were important.

There are still remnants of assyrians.

India and Israel? Civilization?
Man are you retarded?

persians are mongrels

90% of Ashkenazi yahudis are of Greek origin

those are arab subhumans

Greeks and Georgians are the only humans who survived through all millennia

>Are jews the only ancient civilization that stills exist?

New it was an amerislave before clicking on the thread

i'm proud for my ancestors :)