The scene where she looks up the other superheros on her laptop is probably one of the worst most pointless scenes in a...

The scene where she looks up the other superheros on her laptop is probably one of the worst most pointless scenes in a film ever.

Correct

>jewish movie company comes to visit BvS
>Zach this movie is great
>but you need to tie in the justice league so we can compete with marvel

>adds laptop scene

>one of the worst most pointless scenes in a film ever
You can get another one in the same movie. The bit where Batman is fighting in the deserts of Hell against policemen and harpies.

I remember people on here saying
"I-i-i-it's just there to save time. T-t-the three hour cut won't suck so many balls."

I held off watching because I heard so much bad about it. Waited for the 3hr cut. It was still total shit.

At least that looked interesting and we got to see a side of Superman that was evil mopey rather than good mopey.
The Justice League teaser absolutely should have been afterwards in the credits. There's a lot of pointless scenes in BvS, particularly the Kevin Costner on a mountain scene

well the whole movie was pointless garbage so

>At least that looked interesting and we got to see a side of Superman that was evil mopey rather than good mopey.
It was just a dream though. Didn't make any sense to me. It was a possible future where Superman takes over the earth and the Devil helps him?

It's not pointless, but it's indeed incredibly shitty. Especially the one with Cyborg. I can understand security camera's footage with Flash and to some extent the one with Aquaman, but this video diary with Black science man was absolutely horrendous shit.

The whole thing reeked of last minute reshoots.

Blame WB.

I can't think of a less exciting way to introduce the JL than having someone watch clips of them on their laptop
Imagine if Civil War had introduced Spidey and Black Panther that way

They introduced Wanda and Quicksilver in incredibly shitty post credit scene.

post-credits can be retarded and out of place, that's why they are post-credits, because they don't belong to the movie

and even then it was better

It looked like a future where Superman went insane and fascist, working with the government/becoming the new world order to hunt down criminals. Which led to the "dream" with the Flash, apparently from a similar/same future, who has traveled back in time to tell Bruce that his dream would come true because Lois would die and send Superman on a psychotic bent. Almost none of this is told to the viewer and I 100% guarantee we will never hear from the whole "bad future" thing again

the placement was wrong
the music was wrong
Aquaman was ruined hype when you realize Momoa is holding his breath with his cheeks about to puff out
but the scene itself was fine

>It looked like a future where Superman went insane and fascist, working with the government/becoming the new world order to hunt down criminals. Which led to the "dream" with the Flash, apparently from a similar/same future, who has traveled back in time to tell Bruce that his dream would come true because Lois would die and send Superman on a psychotic bent. Almost none of this is told to the viewer and I 100% guarantee we will never hear from the whole "bad future" thing again

I made that connection (I didn't know Batman's other dream was the Flash though) but why does the bad future have demons?

>the placement was wrong

this is the worst part tbqh
in the middle of the Batman vs Superman confrontation and they cut to a jew watching clips

How com Bruce didn't include Cyborg in his little preview clips to Wonder Woman?

My only guess was that someone in the government got a hold of Zod's DNA and somehow built them. They're willing to work with supermutant criminals, I could see them making a test tube demon INTERPOL

They did it that way because they were pedantic and didn't want to "copy marvel" by making a post-credits scene. I think it was Ayer who said using post-credits scene for world building was cheap.

Then they did this shit. And shamelessly put a MID-credits scene (whoa totally different) in Suicide Squad.

Fuck them.

so they just released the ultimate edition on blu ray and not dvd?

He's the guy screaming in the lab with the funny box m8

I'm pretty sure it was Nolan and I'd have to agree

Cool music though

>"We'll kill two birds with one stone. We'll have this really interesting scene with other superheros, people will love the film and tell their friends, everyone will watch BVS. It'll also create buzz about the Justice League film and everyone will see that too!"

Wew lad

Oh here I thought it was a goofy looking Flash.

Nolan said "real films don't do that"
Ayer said it was cheap world building.

>why does the bad future have demons?
Darkseid's minions are parademons. You can see his omega symbol on the ground when Batman is in the desert.

Actually it's a pretty good scene... if it was a end-credits scene. Placing it in the middle of a movie was simply ruining the scene, killing the hype, and wasting the introduction of new characters.

They're Parademons from Apokolips

Ah right. I don't read comics. The only thing I know about Superman is from Man of Steel (which I really liked).

Thanks for the answers. I guess it's DCs attempt at world-building.

>It was just a dream though. Didn't make any sense to me.

It's based on (at least visually) of the Injustice comic books, where Superman kills the Joker and becomes a fascist dictator complete with his own paramilitary unit.

Except in Injustice his Paramilitary unit is the Sinestro Corp and he BTFOs the parademons

Oh, I had no idea. So Superman works with Darkseid in that future? Also what a strange thing to worldbuild thinking that far ahead when the rest of the movie is barebones where it matters.

It's CLEARLY setting up Flashpoint or at least a future where Lois dies.

BvS is already a "so bad is good" movie for some people. I have friends that trick people into watching it just to speak later about how bad it is.

Meanwhile I would prefer to receive a ballbusting session instead...

You thought this scene was about the Flash?

>"clearly"

for people who already know about Flashpoint/Injustice
and if you have to already know it, then it's not actually setting up

I hink I remember there being human forces in the beginning.

Also, of course Snyder is only going to pick and choose certain visual elements he likes and get the general jest of the story wrong. Look at what he did to The Dark Knight Returns.

Can we talk about how silly her data files on the metahans were?

It looked like 90s holy wood trying to do tech. Except it's 2016 and everyone owns a laptop so we all know how silly it is that WW has these files made in a special format as if she wrote her own program or had someone make it for her. She had graphic design logos for each character that looked professionally done...

He had a human force, but his main attack dogs were Sinestro and his goons. Nothing will beat Guy Gardner screaming at Superman "Their power comes from fear, that guys name is Arkillo, HE HAS KILL IN HIS NAME"

Oh sorry I was thinking other scene.
I forgot.
I see it's Cyborg now, sorry.

it's Lex/OS
and she just received the files

>tfw you'll never see a good cinematic adaptation of TDKR because Zack Snyder wasted it on his shit movie

Why does he get to keep on making movies?

>implying Hollywood isn't out of ideas and they won't just remake it 15 years from now

I will probably still be alive by then

Except it's good for reasons
1) it isn't after credits
2) world building - quick introduction for future league members
3) shows that Luthor concerned about meta-humans for some reason, they will evolve this plot in future films
4) as Knightmare and future Flash it confused normies, which is a very good trick
5) it's fits "Dawn" part of the title and normies know what people that batman guy planning to collect in the end

It wasn't very smooth, but it was the only way to do it without mcucking shit up.

>also zach don't do it after the credits. They'll probably sue us if you do.

To be honest, it was Trailer Park Studio, who edited Suicide Squad, so maybe it wasn't post-credit scene originally.

>Except it's good for reasons
>1) it isn't after credits

t. retard

If you are going to put an out of place scene in the movie, it's even worse if you put it in the middle of the fucking movie. In the middle of the climax, no less.

Gal looks like she has faint armpit B/o and tastes like salty sweat. Margot robbie looks like her vag tastes like cotton candy.

Was this before or after Guy Gardner joined the group that spit acidic blood out of their mouths?

Batlets should suffer.

BvS is TDKR, but Batman is more wrong and Superman doesn't serve government, hence why they mirrored scene of killing of Waynes.

alt reality.

>BvS is TDKR, except everything is different

Cool. Thanks DC.

I know, I was making a joke about the hypocrisy.

It was in the injustice universe so I don't think him joining the red lanterns ever happened

It's not out of place scene.

Cpatcha : 2200 ding

>except everything is mirrored
Fixed stupid mong.

>Cool. Thanks DC
I mean look at Civil War. When was the last time movie adaptation did comics justice?

To faithfully adapt Civil War you would need at least half of all Marvel heroes. Adapting TDKR is (should've been) way, way simpler

Civil War in the comics was crap, damn shame it was overshadowed by Annihilation.

The difference is Civil War was always shit, so no one cared that Marvel wasn't faithful. It's the same reason people don't complain about Kick-Ass 2 being so different.

TDKR is a classic.

No one cares about your alien adventures, nerd. I'm busying making clone Thors and fucking supermodels.