Post yfw Euron and his big cock seduce Cersei into marriage and Cersei, Euron...

>post yfw Euron and his big cock seduce Cersei into marriage and Cersei, Euron, Jamie and Euron's big cock repel Daenerys and seize control of the Westeros.

based on cersei's prophecy that won't happen

she will be removed from the throne by Daenerys and killed by someone who is a younger sibling, most likely Jaime or Arya.

this isn't faggots

saged and reported
get cancer and die

>dragons have younger siblings too

>yfw season 7 is too short to explore any of the interesting potential dynamics

Euron/Jon - Sansa/Cersei/Dany

Also I guess yara but who wants that skag

Dude think about it there are three girls and three dragons. Each girl gets a dragon and each girl rules their respected lands without the need of any man.

Judging by your logic it won't be Jamie seeing as how they're twins you stupid faggot..

Jaime was born after her though

Cersei was born first, twins don't come out at the same time faggot, and it makes absolute sense for Jaime to kill her as she is now just like the Mad King

>born after her
still twins you dumbass

How is she like the mad king? Do you have a small cock or something?

>A FUCKING LEAF
No way faggot I never knew that.... It's going to be a stark you syrup nigger

the fact that we even know the detail that cersei came out first is enough to suggest that jaime will be the younger sibling who kills her.

otherwise why would G.R.R.M have even mentioned it?

>How is she like the mad king?

Well she did use wildfire to blow up part of King's Landing, the very thing that caused Jamie to break his oath to his king and kill him

Also causing Tommen's suicide doesn't help

>Eurons big cock kills a dragon
>jon snow uses his bastard powers and kills a dragon
>bran wargs the big black fucking dragon and fucks danny to death

She used it as a bomb, he intended to use it against the whole city

And its not her fault tommen is a cuck

If you don't understand the difference you clearly have a small cock

That would be the most expected cliche death of all time... why the fuck would that little cunt arya recite her name so much of she wasn't going to le final kill???

>didn't see final episode

John Snow was revealed to be the mad Kong's son. He's actually the breaker of chains; aka, he's going to get control of all 3 dragons when the time comes.

assuming he lives or isn't cucked

plenty of people on arya's list have been killed by people other than her. but I would love to see arya be the one to kill cersei.

>John Snow was revealed to be the mad Kong's son

I think he's his nephew. He's definitely not his son.

Aegon and lyanna stark were fugging

Fuck off to Sup Forums faggot

It's Rhargar Targaryen who was fucking Lyanna.

I just looked it up, Rhaegar was the Mad King's son. So Jon Snow is his grandson.

He has a better claim to the throne than Dany

Yeah.. cercei & the hound are the last ones living. She's bro-tier with Clegane and cercei is the last one.. fuck you.. it probably will be Jamie because those predictable kikes have ruined the books thus far.

He's Rhaegar's son, the mad king is his grandfather. Dragon bitch is his aunt.

I have been yelling since 1996 Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark are Jons fucking parrents you hobo watching fucking honkies

GoT is one of, if not the, most political shows created.

This board is for discussion of politics and political media.

Fuck off back to r e d d i t shill.

it's confirmed that she took the Hound off of her list when she was being interviewed by "the girl with no name" who smacked her every time she lied. she mentioned The Hound was on her list and the waif girl smacked her, and then Arya said she had taken him off of her list.

also, the Hound is a younger sibling as well so he could be the one to kill Cersei as well. Many people think he'll have a face off with his brother.

>She used it as a bomb

And got a shit ton of innocents killed in the explosion

He's the mad kongs grandson and rightful heir to the Iron Throne.

I swear if those retarded jews do make it Jamie half the audience will fucking cringe.. even goddamn gossip sites are running stories now like pic related..

>rightful heir to the Iron Throne

that's debatable. he has one of the best claims but who is the most rightful heir is somewhat subjective. It's really a might makes right question.

it could also be Gendry (who has been MIA for a very long time).

I can't argue with a quad of 4s. Clearly Kek has blessed your comment.

well presumably it will be whomever GRRM intends it to be, not who the kikes decide

i agree though, i'm hoping it's less predicatable

>mfw Stannis teleports behind Cersei and retakes his fucking throne

I bet you didn't guess the origin of hodor.