Sup Forumss anime recommendation thread

Sup Forumss anime recommendation thread.

I'll start: Code Geass-- it shows all the shit that big government causes and the eventual outcome of leftist policies.

>inb4 anime is shit
>inb4 fucking degenerate.

Go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lrl5Kj79u4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monroe_Doctrine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Brittania
>Does not actually include Great Britain in any form in its land

>79003126
Actually, in the anime it controls all of the world, other than Japan, which is known as "area 11"

Ching Chong fucking Congs got their map wrong South america will never join anything past panama.

fuck off manchild

The Angry Birds Movie

Almost as if anime is made for little children and retarded man children.

>I'll start: Code Geass-- it shows all the shit that big government causes and the eventual outcome of leftist policies.
Hello pleb.

Watch a real show, like Space battleship Yamato, not meme shit that people only watch as a joke like chode gayass.

Y'all faggots should watch this masturpiss

The British isles was taken by the EU

Macross Delta, it shows that music is life

Shin Sekai Yori
Pschopass

>doesn't read the lore

Just like Sup Forums

Fuck off with gook cartoons

1st Season of Aldnoah Zero.

Season 2 is shit though.

Edgy communist fucks

I like Non Non Biyori

>79003859
Thanks for a legit answer

LOGTH and nothing else. The rest is garbage.

Self bumping because I need new time wasting material

Girls und panzer

Britannia was originally in Britain and defeated the American Revolution by bribing Franklin. History takes another turn when Napoleon won at Trafalgar, invaded Britain, and forced the Britannians to flee to across the Atlantic.
Which is why the Americas are the Empire's homeland.

Seriously. Based show. Sad that you can't understand that it subverts every trope in anime

K-On

Cute girls doing cute shit

>south america having a choice

What about Angel Cop?

we're chosing to take your country and succeding at it.
>white children now a minority in USA
sorry pal, very sad!

What I've seen that I might consider "Sup Forums anime"
Ghost in the Shell (movie)
Texhnolyze
Shinsekai Yori
Jin Roh
LOGH
I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

Of course there's other good stuff but it's not Sup Forums related.

>tfw forever stuck in the EU

Uh....No. It conquered Japan and named it Area 11, but there is still a lot of the world that it doesn't control, like the EU and the Chinese Federation.
>China still giving the controller of America trouble
Jeez Japan...

Explain why I'm fucking green cunt.

corey in the house

Australia is independent from any of the larger powers (Britannia, EU, Chinese Federation) .
I believe the only mention of it in the series is when an obsessed crazy man tries to cut up C.C. and take her to his home there.

Steins;Gate

Favorite anime of mine. Got some dark shit in here while having to do with time. Some existential stuff if you tend to think that way.

Not too long, 24 episodes and a movie.

Wow Sup Forums has shit taste tonight.

Koi Kaze

Don't break my heart, kangaroo-fucker desu

Code Geass was one of my favorites

>kid takes over government
>he's really smart, and plans attacks perfectly
>becomes a dictator
>mechas and shit are in it

8.5/10 animu, would recco

Rip me. Couldn't see that flag was the hobbit hole country instead.

Hetalia.

Darker than black
Psycho pass (season one only)

Those get the ok from here more often than not.

Anime is shit you fucking degenerate.

anime is shit fucking degenerate.

Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade

youtube.com/watch?v=6lrl5Kj79u4

Nice taste

Hetalia would be cool if the countries weren't depicted falsely and relevant countries wouldn't be left out

Geass or Yamato?

Because Geass is anime as fuck. Oh wait, most Sup Forums fags don't watch mecha and realize Geass is just another sunrise robot anime.
Yamato, Galactic Heroes, Daiguard, Patlabor, VOTOMs, or even fucking Mobile Suit Gundam are more genre subversive, you fucking peasent.

HIVEMIND
I
V
E
M
I
N
D

hey don't be rude ok

Sounds pretty good. Now if only it weren't a fucking chinese girl's cartoon.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

The Tatami Galaxy

Started with some comfy time-travel shit and then fucked my shit up for some reason.

personal 10/10

Lelouch = Nige

LOGH is Sup Forums, the anime.

Code Geass is what Sup Forums thinks it is

Death Note basically stars a Sup Forums browser, but the anime itself isn't Sup Forums

The Zeon faction in Gundam is pretty Sup Forums

>Holy Empire of Brittania
>reference to the Holy Roman Empire
well this isn't Sup Forums so it's ok to spoonfeed

So Ra No Wo To
"Sound of the Sky"

cute army girls in a post apocalyptic universe

>gif related

Emu

What's a good site to watch anime on?

This, pretty much.

Geass is for edgy weebs who want to change the world when a hot girl gives them superpowers, oh also they are a sexy prince.

Galactic Heroes is about commoners, poor folk, nobility making names for themselves and achieving greatness by their own merits.

Light is for sure Sup Forums but the way he is demonized by a 2ch oc is lame.

Zeon is based as fuck, sieg Zeon.

>pic related

I loved Tatami Galaxy, always recommend it, because no one seems to have seen it. I feel like it resonates strongly in 20-somethings.

My friend used to joke that it's a curse that when someone shows it to you, you will struggle to find someone else to show it to, and once you do the curse moves on to them.

Aria is the most bluepilled anime in existence.

Watch it if you ever want to escape from Zion.

gunslinger girl / not politics

hunterxhunter - don't get into the 90s/2000s debate, both are pretty good.
jojo- READ THE MANGO but also watch the show
world trigger - Burger addicted fluffy headed cute child soldier fights beings from another dimension.
code geass - noodleman becomes hitler of japan, saves the world, kills himself.
boku no hero academia - Google "all might smile". That charismatic fucker right there.
inazuma eleven - guys and traps vs military schools/steroid abusing traps/traps pretending to be aliens/vs literal social justice feels before reals soccer/etc...
yugioh arc v - I have no words to describe this insanity. It started light and fun but turned into a WW2 movie.
[c] - japanese willy wonka teaches young guy about finances, gives him demon waifu, almost destroys the world.

>code goose
Pseudo intellectual rubbish that takes itself way too seriously but doesn't have the writing quality to back it up, it's also aimed at teenagers (main character is a fucking kid with superpowers or some shit, just like in every other shounen).

LOGH is the gold standard. Ya blew it, OP.

the only anime worth watching ever made is, and always will be, fist of the north star.

yuru yuri

>Ergo Proxy
If you like philosophy and generally a great story. Many greek themes. (Deus ex machina etc.)

Litterally speudo-science shit with horrible one dimensional charecters who act like morons

Post your waifu Sup Forums

The Cockpit is decent, there aren't many WW2 anime that aren't focused on nukes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monroe_Doctrine

We've owned those bitches for years.

addag on didan :DD

>Angel Beats

Has a genuinely moving story.

fug ;---DDD

According to Code Geass Napoleon win the war against Great Britain and invaded the british isles, forcing the royal family to flee in Canada.

There, they reconquered US and extended to South America with the help of the royal navy.

Europe, under the rule of Napoleon then flourished until a coup and the assassination of Napoleon which basically created the a more stable European Union because it was before the rise of nationalism and during a period with one strong influence over Europe (every politician spoke french at the time, even the anti-French coallition at the battle of Austerlits used French for their briefing between russian, prussian, etc...)

Yeah, Zeon surely is based as fuck