If you could pick any year to be born, which year would you pick?

If you could pick any year to be born, which year would you pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGwQ74cH5O0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any year between 1970 and 1977

Wouldn't want to be born at all.

I pick the year 3000

No painkillers though

i want the early 2000s back

1890, maybe

absolute madman

1979 i think

2030, hopefully i'll be genetically engineered to be disease free and life hundreds of years,.

>get to fight in WWII
>die as a hero or return to the most prosperous time in Canadian history

But you wouldn't be white by then

So what?

You got balls but at least if you died it'd probably be fast as fuck and you wouldn't even feel it.

What if by then humans will actually run out of resources and some major natural event make everyone actually regress? Living in tribes again.
That actually sounds comfy

Maybe in the future they manage to upload our consciousness into robots

*makes

nah dude, not robots. imagine all the fucked up shit hackers could do to you if your mind was put in a digital format. i'll stick to one life that is long.

But we could stay offline and we would be way more intelligent like in that movie with Johnny Depp, Transcendence (actually he got smarter because he was connected).
Another cool thing would be if we could live like in the movie Surrogates.
youtube.com/watch?v=UGwQ74cH5O0

Dude, imagine if someone kidnaps you and makes a copy though. There will be a part of you that could be tortured for thousands of years and shit.

JUST IN TIME BOYZ

Good point but anyways how could humanity cope with longer lives? At some point there would be too many people on earth.

This is the year of 3000, the inferior human race known as the wh*te folks is extinct. Civilisation as we used to know is long gone. Everything regressed back to the prehistoric era, the remaining dominant and superior humans giving up on the lifestyle they had once, returning to a primitive state. Then, before they knew it, there wasn't really any difference between them and the other apes. Thanks to a project launched a millenium ago by the subhuman white race, they managed to survive by leaving to another planet called Mars. This was the story of the Planet of the apes. The End.

>run out of resources

what resources

27 BC

3000 like Fry

I don't want to whites to go extinct but there are smart people from all races. They'll just fill in the vacuum. Guys like you always forget that Asians have higher IQ than whites on average.

In 1000 years there be enough time to get culturally enriched. It's not like the asians are doing better at reproducing.

None.

1950s
>no war for me to fight
>I'd live through the golden age of Marshall plan, 100% garanteed job and family
>life gets even better with the 3rd and the start of the 4th industrial revolution
>I'd go into retirement about now, during the mid-late exponential curve of tech progress and when pensions still exist
>thay way I'd avoid competition with machines and the super fast pace of life
>still get to see all the great advancements of 1950-2030s but not society decline in its fullest that is to come

>there are smart people from all races.

Das rite. Are you ready for the African century?

How is this invention at all?

Depends, when will biological immortality be achieved?

1942, Hiroshima thanks