Man set to testify against Killary conveniently found dead at his home

hiddenamericans.com/politics/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/

Can you believe this shit?!?! Because I sure can. Another one bites the dust.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/more-clinton-emails-released-including-she-deleted-185059293--politics.html
login.yahoo.com/?.intl=us&.lang=en-US&.done=https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-clinton-emails-released-including-she-deleted-185059293--politics.html
getoffthebs.com/fbi-agents-posing-as-islamic-terrorists/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LETS DO A FEW SUPERSETS MY NIGGAH

just another skeleton in the closet

>That user from yesterday wasn't lying

>I was gonna testify but instead I had some sets to try

>Hillary "KKK" Clinton racks up another one
>Still not connected in any actionable way
>The unstoppable

Why do you fags not wanna vote to put her and slick willy back into the white house again?

Because she does this kind of thing for herself and not her country.

Was it a suicide?

I bet it was a suicide.

Requesting that list of people close to the Clintons that wound up dead.

>Someone agrees to testify against the clintons
>Suddenly found dead by suicide
>Shot in the head 10 times with 3 different types of bullets
>No investigation

>he was left handed
>leave the gun in his right hand

That oughtta do it. let's go home, boys!

Jesus christ she's evil.

Is this what shills are trying to slide?

Probably.

Why fbi don't just cure her lead deficiency?

Thanks, buddy!

What did he say?

This is the funniest thing about the Cobain murder setup.

All the ballistics, and info on the room make it clear that whoever fired the gun was right handed, or kurt would've had to have held the fucking gun upside down and it wouldn't have ended up where it was.

Someone goofed up and missed the "he's a lefty" detail, it's a smoking gun yet history just marches on, nothing to see here.

That's not their job. Just like the millions and millions of Americans who could blow her head off if they were actually crazy and lawless.

yahoo.com/news/more-clinton-emails-released-including-she-deleted-185059293--politics.html

I hope this thread is slid less than it is

Got a link to the new emails? Are they on wikileaks?

>the millions and millions of Americans who could blow her head off if

So basically they're cucks?

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

Whoever is protecting clinton is stronger than the FBI or CIA. It's the president

The Federal Agencies aren't willing to risk some sort of government collapse.

That is why I like her, a real strong female.

isnt there supposed to be some huge wiki leak?

login.yahoo.com/?.intl=us&.lang=en-US&.done=https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-clinton-emails-released-including-she-deleted-185059293--politics.html

>yes goyim, I gave you all of the work-related emails I had

>what? those copies of emails I deleted my secretary gave you aren't in there?

>oyyy veyy

Federal records keeping charges incoming.
Sorry, she won't be president.

No, just non-violent people who respect laws and who can be trusted with deadly weapons.

Compare and contrast this to some of our anti-gun people who do such things as leak national security secrets to foreign governments.

Whoever is at the top will be someone you have never heard of.

>who do such things as leak national security secrets to foreign governments.
You mean telling the world that the US is spying on everybody?

It's hard to overlook Benghazi bro.

What exercise was he doing? What was the weight on the barbell?

Maybe he was trying to do close grip presses with too much weight.

His traps failed him.

No, I just mean to remind you that Billy Boy got impeached not for getting his knob gobbled but rather for fencing nuclear secrets to the Chinese.

Kind of like how Mr. Obama gave away all our intellectual property to the Chinese. It's almost as if they couldn't invent anything on their own, which seems pretty racist to me.

Obama openly supports clinton.

I bet the FBI are furious about this.

I assume you are not serious.

Obama's America Invents Act turns the patent process over from first-to-invent to first-to-file as a giveaway to the army of Chinese patent trolls, and that he did early on.

I'm very serious.

chinaman detected

yahoo already slid the story and replaced it on the page with libcuck shit

>Why do you fags not wanna vote to put her and slick willy back into the white house again?

because the fact that she hasn't been indicted over her private e-mail server or the numerous lies she's told about it since prove to me, without a shadow of a doubt, that she is actually worth something less than a ham sandwich.

Didn't that user from yesterday post about finding a barbell in his bsthroom...?

First to file makes sense in that paying a lawyer a small amount up front is way cheaper than litigating for years over who scrawled the formula on a napkin first.

It was a package from a drill bit

It also makes sense for China to "create jobs" for about a million people qualified enough to file first when they can get the jump.

It's "way cheaper" in the same way "free trade" is. But the Juden don't understand anything more important than lawyers or money, so what do you expect?

Based Zyklon Ben.

it was (((such))) a suicide.

Is clinton jewish? Why the triple paranthesis

Add it to the list

>Is clinton jewish?
It's an interesting question to ask. She always wanted to be head of the IMF, but the Jews cockblocked her out of it. I presume that was because of her total and lifelong incompetence.

But who knows. Not like you'd hold up the Rodhams as any exmplar of anything, either.

You read to go to jail for killing some cunt that will be replaced by someone far worse? Not to mention the fact that they'll probably spin this around to have all white people look like the bad guy.

How many is this now?

At least 48 that we know of/that weren't as carefully concealed. There's probably a lot more than that.

What does that even mean shot ten times in one past

>that will be replaced by someone far worse?

How you do know that?

Who is far worse?

It's referring to the phemomenon in which possible testifiers with anti-Clinton evidence end up shot through the back of the head and then are labelled as suicides.

Because there is more than just one Hillary? Do you really believe that your problems will all go away if you kill her? World doesn't work like that anymore.

I mean, how worse it can get.

I guess it can always get worse? Perhaps worse isn't the right word though, similar or not any better might be more accurate.

What if it's something similar to the Trump curse? People who shit talked Trump tend to lose something or someone

Maybe Hillary and Trump are stand users?

They definitely are mages, one light and the other dark.

Trump has a passive effect whereas the Clintons actually have people killed.

You know I really like the fact that Zyklon Ben has finally embraced his alt right personality. At the same time, I can't help but notice the quality of his cartoons has dipped dramatically.

Looking at that cartoon... Jesus, all those fucking labels. Why? This is way too overt even for a political cartoon. You don't need to shove a bunch of text into an image to convey a message. Also, there is no setup and payoff whatsoever. There's no depth to this cartoon... just a bunch of random shit plastered on a white background.

Ben is based but he completely lacks subtlety.

Pic related. It's what a political cartoon ought to look like.

Ben has never made the best cartoons, but at least he's making them from a better viewpoint now.

Bullshit, Ben knows what's up,

wow
really makes you think, doesn't it?

also buried 10 feet under in the woods

?
Kurt Cobain?

Hahaha, drill bit guy?

Holy fuck, emails include Huma Abedin, the person almost named by James Wesley Howell in an interview where he talked about how he trained with Mateen and the guy who tried to assassinate Trump in the same training camp.

This could get fucking deep. Holy shit.

Sauce in that? Delicious sauce...

Because everyone is glad he isn't making anymore shitty music.

getoffthebs.com/fbi-agents-posing-as-islamic-terrorists/

>“They often meet with Abu. They seemed especially interested in Michael. The Senator was often accompanied by a woman who I have seen on television hundreds of times, she doesn’t work for the government anymore but I think her husband does……yeah her name is Hu…”end of interview.

>Huma Abedin
>Husband is Anthony Weiner

THIS.

No one gives a shit about the emails except for a few conservacucks
Just accept your Queen already peasant

She will be indicted before then.

anyone have the unedited version?

Please DELETE THIS!!!!!
Trump was my last hope
I'm literally going to blow my brains out if he doesn't win.

why do niggers like hillary so much?

they cleaned this one up a bit iirc, but look at the fbi outfits

What's truly surprising is that there are latinos supporting him.

The self-hate is strong with these people. I bet most of them think they are white.

They unproportionally poll democrats, like over 50% of those polled will be registered democrats

Kurt was right handed. He only played left handed because his dad who was a lefty taught him how to play.

Literally the only presumably smart/experienced group votes for trump - white cis male. Fuking liberalism and shills.

he doesn't even want to win, he's just increasing his brand awareness.
he'll be happy when his old pal wins.
don't kill yourself, make your country better.

>Bill
>not having AIDS

Because Bill gave them lots of gibmedats.

COBAIN WASN'T A LEFTY YOU FUCKING TOOL.

pic related, have a nice fucking day

>work related emails
>that were deleted

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071

HERE WE GO
E
R
E

W
E

G
O

r8 my OC senpai

Shut up, Pedro.

Ooga booga where da trigger guard at doe?
Also, the rifle itself, as well as his arms moving a bit for a little recoil would make it perfect.
7/10

wow hillary sure is smart

if you have any sort of problem, delete it

fucking genius

come on fbi, indict this bitch.

> 0.03 cents has been deposited into your account

Said that in less that 7 days he would expose Clinton and have her indited or she would kill him first.

But why is his face flashing?

7/10