How badly will it suck without Kiefer?

How badly will it suck without Kiefer?

>The new 24: Legacy, on the other hand, is what happens when one of those old bands wants to keep touring without the frontman who made them special in the first place — or the lead guitarist, or part of the rhythm section. It’s all of the franchise’s silliest and most annoying contrivances, only without the saving grace of Jack and Chloe to remind you of how much you enjoyed that stuff the first time you heard it rather than the hundredth.

>24‘s gonna 24, only with Carter in place of Jack, and some combo of Rebecca and her former analyst Andy (Dan Bucatinsky) in place of Chloe, helping our hero break through all official channels and semblance of logic because the ticking clock forces them to. And Hawkins, unfortunately, isn’t up for carrying this whole silly, creaky enterprise. He wisely doesn’t try to ape Sutherland’s hair-trigger intensity, but his cool reserve isn’t at all a fit for the over-the-top doings around him, and at times makes Carter seem far more passive than he needs to for a story that has to keep chugging along.

>Being the star of 24 is almost as impossible a job as what Jack Bauer had to pull off every season, and one that only a handful of actors alive at any given time — and willing to commit to a broadcast network drama — can actually do and make the material seem even vaguely real and unmanipulative. As good as Yvonne Strahovski was as Jack’s Live Another Day sidekick, for instance, I fear she’d be just as at sea as Hawkins is, had they chosen to build the new show around her.

>But this material has seen better days, and 24: Legacy makes clearer than ever how much Kiefer Sutherland was needed to sell it.

Not wanting to take a chance on Black Jack Bauer

You mean Venom Snake?

WE

Does 24 even work anymore?it was such a product of its time. I feel like it's going to be just a generic action show with the 24 format

Curtis Manning is dead.

The main character is too attractive, looks more like a pretty boy than a combat vet. This is pretty much my only complaint so far.
As long as the story is all about kebab removal and torture I'll be happy.

>Black Jack Bauer
>Show is called 24, not 21

It won't even finish the season just like the Designated Survivor shit

dr dre is jack bauer now ?

>Fox pushing the black washing

>We added a Muslim aide to the presidential candidate because we want to show that they're not all bad people and a lot of them are patriots
DROPPED
ROPPED
OPPED
PPED
PED
ED
D

>Airing after Superbowl to count views of people who haven't changed channels yet.

Are they sticking with the 24-hour format or a condensed 12-hour format like Live Another Day?

I thought the 12-hour format allowed for a more concise story.

blaargh btfo

This.

Nobody is actually waiting to watch this. People are going to leave something on in the background while they talk about the game and get more drunk. This is a desperate move for ratings and I'll laugh when it gets cancelled.

fox cant adapt to the new world
theyll just keep honking out the same tired programs, films and franchises
they are done
its over
rip rip in pies

have you ever actually watched 24

that's nothing new for this series

24 was all about kebab removal man idk what you mean

>too pretty to be a combat vet

So was Jack.

Omar Hassan made his own poo version of 24 in pooland

>subpar ratings
>showrunner change
>generally unfavorable reviews
>break until March

That show is so fucking dead.

True, but now that the viewership is used to a pretty hardened main character, I'd have liked that sort of a replacement.

They should just call it 25. Everybody knows niggers are never on time for anything.

How much booze money will The Kief get to save their soft reboot?

I can only hope that this and Designated Survivor flop enough that Keif will come back to the show.

>New day. New hero.
They should just call this CURRENT YEAR: We Wuz Legacy

>He wisely doesn’t try to ape

What did he mean by this?

is that star wars mans

Of all the niggers why did they choose that ugly ayy lmao one?

Yes, at least take Idris Elba.

Designated Survivor is pretty much a confirmed flop (ABC claimed it was "political fatigue" or some shit).

This looks pretty likely to flop. Hardcore 24 fans won't watch it because it's not Jack, the younger audiences won't be interested in a pretty mediocre action show from FOX, middle aged white people will dislike that it's gone urban.

There's like 9 seasons i'd rather rewatch instead

>another piece of shit that replaces a white man with a woman or diversity nigger
Definitely no agenda here

wheres the episode 0?

THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US

Only half the time. And the Muslim/foreign terrorists usually just ended up being the pawns or lackeys of some old rich white guy. The villain for season was a Republican who looked like Nixon.

It fucking sucked with Sutherland.
If anything this is a good thing dropping him from th show entirely.

Freddie pls go