youtube.com/watch?v=W00QhI5sRMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

was Roy, dare I say, our guy?

Roy is pure 9gag

>karen in white
>jim in dark

this was the last time they spoke as lovers

>a woman will never smile at you like that

Oscar was /ourguy/. Gay, incredibly pretentious, a contrarian, thought he was some great intellect and had refined taste in things but could never make it above a middle of the road job

HEY HALPERT GOES IN ALL FIELDS

UK office did it better

Roy...

You really wanted to see Jim get fucking decked in that moment

Bros before obsessive hoes.

Pocket sand!

Pure pottery.

Was Lucas involved in the writing for this scene?

>has an affair with pam

>tries to beat him up for ruining his soon to be wife

>gets pepper sprayed

>apologizes to him later like a cuck

Wasn't /OURGUY/

ok ok but at least was a /BIGGUY/ right?

UK office is trash. First 4 season of US destroys it

Biggest on the show, that's for sure

Big guy showdown:
Roy VS Darryl VS Gabe VS Senator

who wins?

I bet Jims shitty sports business will fail and Pam will cheat on him with the now successful Roy!

The entire business plan was retarded. Sports commentary is one thing we need less of in this fucking world, not more, Jim.

>trying to watch season 8

>have to force myself through it

Its so sad how michael was the soul reason that show stayed alive. It was really sad when he left though

>UK season goes for 2 seasons and ends the way a documentary about mundane office life should
>US version goes on for like 9 seasons, there is a wedding episode, and everybody more or less becomes friends and go on wacky adventures together

just watch Threat Level Midnight on repeat

IF DOING THE SCARN IS GAY.. THEN IM THE BIGGEST QUEET HERE

The moment I realized Michael is not coming back for the remainder of the show, I deleted seasons 8-9. He's the only reason the show was successful.

>ywn disappoint pam constantly
JDIMSA

You know what would be great? If Jim slowly accepted his soul crushing mediocre job in Scranton and becomes the very thing he mocked when he first started.

You mean sole.

I agree though, Michael made the entire show, his antics, his stupidity, his meetings, etc. Without Michael the show just lost a part of itself.

When I re-watch it I skip the entirety of season 8, it's just not worth wasting my time watching that garbage. Season 9 was slightly better though, and the finale is legitimately one of the best episodes of the entire show, and not even because Michael makes a guest appearance.

Was there a reason he left for good or was it just the writing? Was really stupid how he didnt talk more at the last episode.

>The good one lasted longer
>The bad one ended sooner

Really makes the ole nog bog

Actor got sick of the show as far as I know.

Robert was the worst character on the show

I agree. Season 8 with him was fucking awful.

It's almost as if Americans grind out as much profit as they can from anything they can grind out profit from! Wow!

t. American

sick watch wow where an i buy gotta stay fresh

My wife smiled similarly to that when we got married.

Season 8 was "get a replacement for michael or the show falls apart"

Roy fits the big guy mold the most. Darryl is just fat and the other two are lanklets.

That's a funny way of spelling "Nelly"

>ywn watch horror flicks with jenna fischer

Shit-tier list
Why is Dwight not on here?

pleb detected

Half that list is fucking trash.

>Gets cheated on
>He is somehow the antagonist

I hated this plot

hey reddit

Pretty shitty list for someone who used to be married to James Gunn

Hell Baby isn't funny. Faculty is awful. Deal Alive is shit.

>james gunn
>knowing anything about film
you know the last time i posted this everyone agreed jenna has good taste in horror films. but of course you guys have to be contrarian to try and fit in.

Jim wasn't the hero of the story. Michael was. When they tried to make Jim the hero after Michael left it didn't work.

The Faculty was the first R rated movie I watched.

Coronation Street.

That would be Andy. I don't know that I've ever seen another character so consistently insufferable as that actual cuck.

Why was Jim such an asshole to Dwight? Dwight just wanted to do his job and play Second Life in peace, but Jim kept trying to fuck with him.

Is halpert posting a thing?

>YOU FEELIN' UP ON MY GIRL PREPPY?

I hated the way they treated Andy, they threw his character all over the place and royally cucked him by the end because of the scheduling issues.

Also Carell lost almost all of his vitality in the last couple of seasons, but i guess it makes sense character-vise with him missing Holly and all. Also show gets so much better when you skip all of the jim and pam scenes.

Is shit. Your point being?

Would Jim vote for Trump?

Gotta admit when steve left was pretty tear worthy with him hugging pam

Yeah and overall he had tons of great moments until his departure, I don't understand why people say that the show went to shit after season 3, I guess they were in for the jim/pam shit.

It doesn't start getting bad until season 6 and then it stays serviceable until the end.

I wrote a paper on the rise and fall of The Office and pinpointed specific scenes/episodes/arcs where the show began to decline.

I think the beginning of the end was the episode that aired after the superbowl one year. They wrote everyone so broad for the new viewers and then never stopped it seemed.

youtube.com/watch?v=49A--G_KimE

meant for

fucking 10/10 woman
youtube.com/watch?v=W00QhI5sRMo

HEY HALPERT

Time really got the best of her didn't it

Please no

>he doesn't realize that Dwight was the protagonist the whole time

Roy got cucked, so yeah, basically

HEY JENNA

Jim wouldn't vote.

Honestly I loved Robert. He had some jump-the-shark moments but he was a welcome change

It was all the other characters getting pushed to the extremes of their quirks, namely Dwight, that ruined the last two seasons

Jenna hasn't been attractive in over a decade. But in her prime she was a legit 9/10

GotG is kino and you literally hate fun if you disagree

Pam and Michael's friendship throughout the series up until they hug goodbye at the airport was the best part of the show

s01-s03 Jim just fucked with Dwight because he was annoying

s04-end the writers turned Jim into an asshole to Dwight and in general

HEY BICKI

Can someone shop this with Karen as Emily Blunt and Roy as Jenna Fischer?

he wanted to do movies

LETS DANCE

>le show gets bad after michael leaves meme

I liked Robert

nelly, robert , new dwight/jim post nelly andy were terrible

rewatching again and these guys really suck the life out of the show

nate is super underated, not sure if he needed more screen time or was just fine with his creed moments.

no, jenna

Jenna, you need to stop posting this.

>link doesnt have Toby jumping the fence after

This

>she still won't let it go
I wish i could marry her. Be set for life and she could reminisce about the office.

that rape closet. you think they are teaming up to kidnap jim?

I bet she watches it every night before she goes to bed

She's turning into Bojack Horseman isn't she?

what is tbt?

Is Scott's Tots cringekino?

Throwback Thursday, which is basically just an excuse to repost old shit.

Cucked by the Scranton strangler's henchman

Is nobody going to post the collage of Jenna stalking John and slowly descending into desperation?

C'mon