Declare war on us

>Declare war on us
>Bring in fucking Gamma Quadrant druggies as backup
>Kill millions of our people
>Now they rely entirely on our aid and we help them rebuild

What the fuck is the Federation council thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5fIqJZsQlU
youtube.com/watch?v=7y2dBhj8sOM
youtube.com/watch?v=K-YyL7X4CWw
youtu.be/yeKZmIfhEJM
youtube.com/watch?v=hZKHKDGQ7co
youtube.com/watch?v=PvFYBkesqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=-D2SHNqkjbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ayyyy gimmie some of dat tetracel white mon

If only they had more people that would disobey / circumvent orders / procedures more often.

Dukat only brought Cardassia into the Dominion War so he can keep pursuing his Bajoran fetish

Dukat did nothing wrong.

The writers were supposed to be doing something more interesting between them and Bajor, but they never got around to it because everyone really wanted to see Kira fuck a pile of jelly.

Dukat's only sin was race-mixing.

And it crippled his race forever.

>deep shit 9

Worst of all Trek.

Sage

TOS > TNG > VOY > ENT > TAS > DS9

>Voyager
>Higher than anything

VOY def worst; unlike DS9 that hit a high and held it, Voy consistently had some lame ass episodes through the seasons.

>Voyager
>Lower than Enterprise

Anything is better than having to sit through a fucking Neelix episode

Like how you put a space when you use a forward-slash?

ENT was great. But VOY had a stronger overall series.

ENT didn't find itself until the 4th Season. As great as the Xindi arc was, it didn't fit ENT's original intent.

Voyager doesn't have much going for it, but it does have the Doctor, Seven, and the most Borg episodes of any Star Trek.

I wish we could have seem the Romulan War.

>The Doctor

Worst character on VOY and there are far to many autists on Sup Forums that like him. He's the leftist movement personified:

>want rights
>gain rights
>push for more rights
>endanger the ship (Twice, I believe) because of holo rights

Piece of shit. Plus the actor is a faggot homewrecker.

Eh it seemed like a difficult time period to do

The episode where the aliens portray voyager as a evil nazi like miltary ship was based as fuck I want THAT voyager.
>Right wing Janeway will never give you a HJ in her quarters with her leather gloves still on

It wouldn't have really been that exciting.

>Despite the Romulan's 2154 campaign of destabilization and the war that followed, Earth and Romulus learned little of each other in the 22nd century. In fact it would be over a century before any Human would even see what a Romulan looked like.

Phlox was the best doctor.

I dont like him I just like those episodes, the only based one was 7 or 9 usually; unless she was having a rubio meltdown

Does DS9 get any better? I watched the first double episode thing and it didn't seem like anything special

then again TNG's entire first season was shit

shit taste. it's
TNG > TOS > DS9 > ENT > TAS > VOY

and TOS and DS9 are close contenders because a lot of that old shit is corny as fuck plus Uhura is way more ooga booga than Sisko who was based.

>Serve with the frontline forces in Guerilla combat against Jem Hadar deathsquads.
>See all of my friends die horribly day after day.
>Signed up to be security force officer, why am I in a war?
>Finally the war ends after millions of us die and Earth is bombed to shit.
>Federation just let's the Jem Hadar go because they were under the Founders command against their will.

Still salty that Q was made a union officer and not confederacy

>mad no sense other than "lol but he's supposed to be the good guy"

TOS shit the bed on that damn bit of canon.

Yes, I think season 3. I know season 1 was pulling teeth.... But soon you'll get Worf action n shit breh

DS9 was very complex in the first two seasons.

>Provisional Bajoran Government was extremely unstable with multiple factions trying to gain power
>Nigger Commander claimed to be Nigger Space Jesus but finds it silly and annoying
>Dukat was a multi-faceted and complex character with multiple internal conflicts

Come final season

>Bajor is basically a dictatorship
>dukat is a one-dimensional mustache-twirling villian
>nigger space jesus is nigger space jesus before anything else... even a starfleet captain

this hits too close to home nowadays

one of the best scenes right here

good lord that picture is fantastic

DS9 has the best scenes, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=7y2dBhj8sOM

At least the Muslim Bajorans, Mitt Romney (Dukat, "I should have never pandered to minoritiessss!") and high priestess clinton got BTFO in the end.

>tell me this bitch doesn't make you think of shillary every fucking time

But she murdered one of her enemies to get into power.

How is that like Hillary at all? ;/

Sisko was fucking based
youtube.com/watch?v=K-YyL7X4CWw

Hey, it worked for us and Japan
Maybe the Cardassians will end up as a bunch of nutjob anime-producers and then there will be a whole subculture of Cardieboos

>But she murdered one of her enemies to get into power.
>How is that like Hillary at all? ;/

murdered one of her enemies

one

absolutely none of this is relevant to Australia or it's history
what are you talking about?

have another pint

Babylon 5 > Farscape > DS9

>but I'm the chosen one reeeee
Quark got woke as fuck too

youtu.be/yeKZmIfhEJM

Though they use ferengi as a strawman against capitalists

Its ketracel white you pleb

>Though they use ferengi as a strawman against capitalists
I almost dropped the show on that pro-union propaganda episode

Muslim? I thought they were supposed to be Christcucks.

Dem humanized Cardassian Cartoon women.

nah they're jews obviously

they got shoah'd, put in camps, even have distinctive noses

>Neelix
I wish they would go back and digitally replace Neelix with something that wasn't so visually offensive. I need to be able to eat dinner during Star Trek.

The real redpill is that they represent hindus
>on the borders of civilization in an exotic area of the Alpha Quadrant
>society is deeply religious, temples and idols are abundant
>earrings look a lot like Indian jewelry design
>get religious knowledge from a 'Vedek', which is pronounced exactly like 'Vedic' (IE the Hindu Vedas/ Vedic Sanskrit)
>society gets occupied by an imperialistic foreign nation
>struggles to rid themselves of their overlords
>lots of oppression and violence, but the imperialistic power does modernize their nation greatly and connect it with the world community
>finally the nation rallies around figureheads of resistance and it becomes too costly for the imperialists to keep their presence
>new state is working hard to prove themselves technologically and develop their space program
>certain reactionaries want to return to a strict Caste System

Neelix is the Jar-Jar of trek

Old fag here, old enough to have seen theses when they aired. TNG, ds9 and voy all suffered from the same problem they were shit for the first 3 seasons.

You would have thought the show runners would have figured it out , but when ent aired no way was I going to watch that pile of shit for 3 seasons hoping for a pay off. Stick with it. You'll be rewarded

How bad do you think the new series is gonna suck guys? What will their new depth in propaganda be?

I'm betting a character who can change sex at will, who looks like a child butn is actually 300 years old. Probably into scat too.

Best Star Trek: TNG
Best series: DS9

Also VOY is better than people think and TOS is overrated. TNG embodies the "ideal" starfleet captain, crew and themes, which Roddenberry had in mind in his future vision. DS9 subverts the entire thing and manages to show a gritty and less ethically correct version of humans, which are more realistic and also shows the gradual erosion of morals when your very existence is questioned. It's arguably the most well crafted Star Trek show, but it goes against what Star Trek is actually supposed to be, which is why I seperate them here.

VOY on the other hand brings back the focus to exploration and the unknown, something that was very lacking since TOS ended. VOY's problem was that they had some really shitty writers, the overall concept was good and it had some stellar moments such as most two parters and especially shit like The Thaw.

People who give VOY crap typically tend to forget season 1 and 2 of BOTH TNG and DS9, both of which are completely lackluster.

I honest thought after Braga and Berman had run the series to the ground it would be twenty years for a new series
Like the movies, new series will be interesting...however
When I was a kid I was pretty much indoctrinated by TNG. The whole liberal agenda hook line and sinker.the whole morality.
Now I'm redpilled I'm not going to be able to see it through those rose tinted specs

The internet wasn't even around when TNG was on it didn't had any sci fi competition either.. It will be interesting to see how it copes

>When I was a kid I was pretty much indoctrinated by TNG. The whole liberal agenda hook line and sinker.the whole morality.
>Now I'm redpilled I'm not going to be able to see it through those rose tinted specs
Same. I watched them all again twenty years later with the mrs, and we both were laughing at the obvious brainwashing.

Reminder that Garak was based

youtube.com/watch?v=hZKHKDGQ7co

I must be getting soft in my old age. I felt sorry for Neelix watching that.
He's an annoying cunt but I wouldn't wish him dead.

Seen how his ex is looking these days? He dodged a bullet there.

Kirk is the best captain. Prove me wrong.

>Protip: you cant

Y' know, the young Jennifer Lien was a huge fetish of mine as a "lad"

Keeping up with the cardassians

Well remember, the wall comes for them all.

>nah they're jews obviously

Nah man. Nah. Ferengis were the jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvFYBkesqGU

DS9 is pretty based though.

youtube.com/watch?v=-D2SHNqkjbY

>What the fuck is the Federation council thinking?
>This is a standard issue Cardassian phase-disruptor rifle.
>It has a 4.7 megajoule power capacity
>three-millisecond recharge,
>two beam settings.

>How do you know so much about Cardassian weapons?

>We captured a lot of them during the occupation.
>It's a good weapon-- solid, simple.
>You can drag it through the mud and it'll still fire.
>Now, this... this is an entirely different animal
>Federation standard issue.
>It's a little less powerful
>but it's got a lot more options.
>16 beam settings.
>Fully autonomous...recharge...
>multiple target acquisition...
>gyro stabilized, the works.
>It's, um, a little more complicated
>So it's not as good a field weapon.
>Too many things can go wrong with it.

>I can see why my father likes having you around.

>I think, um...
>You should stick with the Cardassian rifle.
>It's smaller, easier to use, and if we get boarded
>I don't want you to have to think too much about the weapon you're using.

>47
>16
>issue rifles
Wow, bravo Benko