I'm dragonkin. Why is that a bad thing? Why is it seem as degenerate? I'm not hurting anybody with it...

I'm dragonkin. Why is that a bad thing? Why is it seem as degenerate? I'm not hurting anybody with it... I'm not the sort who would burn and loot villages!

I mean, I pay my taxes, I volunteer at the soup kitchen, I help rescue cats trapped up trees, and I celebrate the winter solstice. I think I'm a good dragon.

Kill yourself.

I don't want to kill myself, user. I'm a productive member of society.

Have some Gummy Bears.

Nasty things, full of corn syrup. I prefer apples.

Fuck it. It seems you didn't get the joke. Enjoy the pic.

I still don't get it.

That's it. I'm out.

>dragonkin

Yeah just kill yourself desu

Already said I don't want to.

nice bait

Can you share a little bit more what it's like when you need to molt? My dragonkin friends often take a few days off work to spend time along in a hotel but I'm always curious.

Sure. We molt, take off our outer layers, then we fuck like rabbits.

You can be a whateverthefuckkin as long as you don't try to get attention just because you think you're a speshul snowfwake you degenerate cockgobbler

Kill yourself

Nah man, you kill yourself.

No, you fuck like dragons.

Are you voting for Trump or Hillary dragon, this is relevant.

What the fuck is up with otherkins anyway. It's like they're goddamn children. Just what possesses a person to think that they belong in the body of another organism ?. You're a human, so stop comparing yourself to a fucking animal!

>Dragonkin
My longsword would like to have a word with you

Hillary, she's reptilekin.

LIKE ONIONS? WHY NOT PARFAITS? EVERYONE LIKES PARFAITS!

Can you actually transform, or are you a role playing faggot?

Of course I can't. I'm otherkin, not crazy.

Because you're suffering from a mental disorder and you need to be forced into rehabilitation and ostracized from society...

Unless you don't ACTUALLY believe you're a dragon stuck in a human body in that case you're just a RPing faggot and there's nothing wrong with you other than wanting to be a special snowflake.

Sorry, forced into rehabilitation OR ostracized from society.

Once you stop suffering from delusions there's no reason why people shouldn't accept you as a contributing member of society.

>otherkin
>not crazy

choose one

I actually do have an unhealthy obsession with dragons, but you can't cure autism with anything but a bullet to the head and I can't legally own a gun.

Your like faggots. Your jut mentally ill.

>productive
No you aren't.

maybe we should leave the shitposting to australia, user

Sage slide threads.

Define unhealthy; I sure love dragons a lot in every way, but I can't really see it as unhealthy unless you're trying to eat raw sheep or are gluing scales to your arms or something.

SLAY THE DRAKES
PHYLUM WAR NOW

Because someone who calls them a "xkin" implies that they actually believe they are that "x" inside a human being.

As in if you're a dragonkin you actually believe you're a dragon stuck in a human's body.

This is called a mental disorder.

>I'm dragonkin.

No you're not.

I assumed the fellow I was responding to was different from OP—not necessarily a dragonkin.

I wasn't arguing that being a dragonkin wasn't unhealthy, because as you said its a mental illness, but is that the exclusive point at which liking dragons turns unhealthy?

I'm Knightkin and I will fucking slay thee.
Stop lying about being benign and stop oppressing mine countrymen.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I sexually identify as an attack helicopter
I have to mow down crowds of civilians with automatic gun fire to achieve sexual arousal.
Don't dare judge me, after all i pay my taxes like everyone else
What I do in my spare time is my buisiness
Check you're organic privilege shit lord

No, you're not dragon anything. You're just dissatisfied with your life, you never grew out of the phase we all go through of thinking we are the protagonist of the world. Things didn't work out like you'd hoped and you had to admit that Harry Potter/Star Wars/The Matrix lied to you and you're not secretly the most powerful and important person in the world. So you retreated into a power fantasy, something you could imagine to feel better. Which is fine, but then you either got corrupted by furries or were a little to into RPGs and that influenced your power fantasy so now you got this dragonkin bullshit stuck in your head. You are a meme of yourself.

You're not a dragon you're a grown man playing make believe

You need to gas more Kikes, and lynch Niggers for the KKK.

Look nobody really gives a shit. Stop pushing it in our faces and posting about yourself online.

To a red pilled person you sound like a joke. Even to 90% of normies you sound like a joke.

Do whatever you want I guess. It doesn't matter. This world is fucking nonsense anyway. If it legitimately makes you happy then whatever. Just don't be a fuck exhibitionist.

>I'm a dragonkin

Fuck you guys you killed the only ascended human that wasn't a fucking blue douche.

Unhealthy isn't the same thing as dangerous. Spending all your money on pictures of them, constantly talking about them, fapping to them all the time.. things like that would qualify as unhealthy without being dangerous or harmful.

I also don't believe that the normal definition of dragon/otherkin counts as mental illness, exactly. It's mostly just an excuse for these people to be poor at being decent to one another (because they "aren't human") coupled with childish but valid escapism.

do you eat rhinestones to fulfill your hunger for jewels? if not youre not a dragon stupid pussy

also gas the kikes race war now, the south will rise again 1488

Im buying some. Great prank item.