DUDE *COUGHS*, WEED IS LIKE GOOD FOR YOU *hacks up black stuff*...

DUDE *COUGHS*, WEED IS LIKE GOOD FOR YOU *hacks up black stuff*, WE NEED TO LIKE LEGALIZE IT EVERYWHERE *sweating like pig with burst blood vessel in eye*

Why do people on Sup Forums defend getting addicted to pot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xL-RQLQknLc
youtube.com/watch?v=bX0pwlGCYi0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVllL4tNZsI
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=kono subarashii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOL SO GOOD DUUUUDE

woah, take it easy man. rip this shit bro

I don't.

And people who smoke reefer need to gb2/reddit/

None of the people I knew in high school who smoked pot grew up to do anything with their lives.

If you think drugs should be illegal, you are a communist

LMAO WEED

Literally no one on Sup Forums defends DUDE WEED LMAOs.

Actually commies think weed should be legal

>numb the proletariat

people should have the freedom to make their own mistakes.

But the dudes who got into it later tended to.

"LOL DUDE thats not true look at me!!"

>sweating like pig
So, not sweating at all?

I really don't understand how people can smoke weed and be successful. Wow! It's like they can actually balance their life or something!

Yeah yeah yeah I'll quit soon

Right wing death squads will take care of these stoned faggots

Honestly as long as you control yourself and don't become a degenerate like customgrow420 you're good it's really all about control

Exactly. Only collectivist scum would think otherwise.

dude who the fuck is that guy? I have been wondering that for the last four years

I think he means real commies not autistic westerners who live in mommies basement with their green-pants punk metal band

Same.

Who coughs up black stuff from weed?

if you are a gamer you should also smoke weed

I have before, got super rekt that night. But that was like six years ago. I don't smoke anymore

"HAHAAA DOOD NAH *chocks on saliva* WE'LL JUST MAKE THEM *wheezing* HIT THE THE BONG AND THEN WE'LL ALL BE COOL Xd"

>not knowing Quentin

I fucking hate these EDM stoners nowadays who are all "third eye" and shit but are really drug addicts with 0 intellect

pot smokers need to be purged along with the rest

EDM????

I couldn't have put it better myself. Yes, I agree with the medical use for cannabis, but these faggots claim that because they smoke weed everyday, they won't get cancer. Every last one of them that claim this are slow and dopey.

Doof doof music famalam.

DUDE I SURE LOVE MY HOUSE SMELLING LIKE SHIT *HACK WEEZE* THIS SHIT CURES CANCER.
youtube.com/watch?v=xL-RQLQknLc

>hacks up black stuff
>sweating like a pig with burst blood vessel eye in eye
Have you ever been near anyone who's even heard of weed?

>*vapes*
>*speaks clearly without coughing*
>*nods respectfully in your direction*

>Doof doof music famalam.

Okay I don't get it. Regardless, the whole third eye thing is very real but not associated with weed. The third eye is the Pineal gland where we produce Dimethyltryptamine, a chemical we use to dream. In some species this part of the brain actually has a developed retina and lens.

Why are there so many threads about this tonight?

HEY! Sup Forums user. I'm a journalist with ZABC News. *spills spaghetti*. Can you point me to this Anonimoose? *falls down stairs*
Who doesn't smoke weed? How many of us can say we know successful people? Are you netanyahoo

Yeah fuck cancer when you can smell pretty

Carl Sagan

PROHIBITION WORKS BROOOOOOOO.

DUDE

Stay within my various poisons and control mechanisms please. You wouldn't want to be a degenerate now would you? Whoops! You don't smoke it? THC is still inside you and your brain was practically meant for it

Hmm. Really makes me think.

Holy shit this dude looks like he has fucking aids.
He's gotta be in his 20's and he looks like absolute shit

His friend injected three marijuanas and is still in a coma. You weren't there, man!

It's temporary. Left looks fine. Where are his wrinkles

It increases creativity and makes you do smart things

youtube.com/watch?v=bX0pwlGCYi0

FTFY

I've noticed people who smoke pot in their teens quit maturing mentally and stay eternal teens. It's really not an amazing drug but it isn't really bad for you either if you smoke it after your brain finishes developing.

There is a lot of myth surround it but the pineal is the seat of the soul per Kant. I'm just saying I hate this new movement of festy kids who are even more stoned than hippies but have even less of an attention span for reading and politics. They just candy flip at a show and think they understand the universe through shitty dub step music

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVllL4tNZsI

He actually contracted AIDS from sharing a bong with a stranger.

True story.

I tried smoking it to ease my depression but it only made the sadness go away for a little bit. Now it's back in full force. I'm killing myself Anons, and you can thank weed for that.

>let me play my bong noises over the mic

>pale
>illogical double chin
>deep black circles under eyes
>sagging facial tissue

This guy is 100% dying of TURBO AIDS

WEED

Ha! I knew it! My wife wasn't lying.

Gosh, and here I called Jamal a nigger while alone in the shower...

Nah breh it's only temporary. Are you a nofap balls-cancer guy?

I wouldnt mind acting like that much of a fucking stereotypical pothead if I was making the same amount of money as that guy

MARIHUANA IS ILLEGAL BECAUSE IT DESTROYING MUH ARYAN SOCIETY

NICE HOOK-NOSED MAN GIVES ME MANY BURGER FOR PROSECUTING EBIL DEGENERATE POTHEAD ADDICT SCUM

WE SAVING ARYAN RACE BY PUTTIN YOUNG WHITE PEOPLE IN JAIL. IT SAVE THEIR LIVES AND SET THEM STRAIGHT ON PATH TO JESUS

DOOD

>it's a NEETs have no drug connections and hate all things fun episode

DUDE NOFAP LOL

I'm high right now. Pot is no big deal. Not degenerate.

You mistakenly think the degenerates you see smoking pot are degenerate because of the pot. They'd be degenerate without it. Plenty of the most normal fucking people you'd ever meet smoke pot.

I don't care for weed and all that bullshit, but why not legalize it?

What, you want proof that I smoked? There. I'm still killing myself.

source me up senpai

>tfw brother says his vape juice only says "contains cancer causing materials" on it as a formality

really makes you think...

People should be able to ruin their life if they want to.

We should make heroine legal too.

t. classical liberal

>Plenty of normal people

The pot smokers who think they're normal always claiming "The retarded potheads give pot a bad name! There are plently of well-rounded, functional contributors of society who enjoy pot recreationally ;>D", these people are ALWAYS weird underachievers. Pot always holds people back from their maximum potential. If you're able to achieve things in life while smoking weed, you'd be achieving 40% more without it. Same goes for casual drinkers.

Obviously alcoholics should be lined up and executed by the government

This is my favorite image.

>Obviously alcoholics should be lined up and executed by the government

Do you really hate your dad that much?

>Suite mates been hacking up phlegm and trouble breathing for months
>Vapes and smokes weed

nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=kono subarashii

DUDE IT MAKES ME STUDY BETTER

(heard 8 people say that, all serious)

The only drug I want to be legal is : PED ( steroid,hgh etc.)

What? some of the greatest people of all time drank casually or frequently. Are you going to achieve more than stalin? alexander the great? roman emperors?

>roman emperors

Sodomite faggots

>Stalin

Evil faggot

>Alexander the great

Would have achieved more without it

He could have been Alexander the Really Great. Think about that.

>Obviously alcoholics should be lined up and executed by the government
Subtle.

He could have been Alexander The Best if he wasn't hitting the booze. Nice try Alex, you raging faggot

Weed is only degenerate if you let it become degenerate, just like drinking.

Weed is legitimately the thing that made me realize the hold that the blue pill had on me back when I was an ultra-liberal cuck. Made me realize how my own beliefs were the result of being conditioned and brainwashed like I thought was true about conservatives at the time. Which in turn led me down the rabbit hole which brought me to the red pill. Shit gave me self-awareness that I otherwise wouldn't have had.

weed is the ultimate bluepill, can confirm. I wasn't an ultra liberal, but everyone around me, especially in canada, holy fuck...

>Black stuff
Don't know what kind of weed you smoke, but it might be the reason you're such a faggot.

im all for legalizing hemp. I know it still has thc but its such a comparatively tiny amount who really cares.

I've never claimed to be high functioning. A few others(non-smokers) have told me I am and smoke about .5-1 gram a day. Are you saying I can be even more OP?

My calculations show you can be full blown NEET without the dank bud

Yeah but seriously just drop that stuff. I only say that because I used to smoke it, and I feel 300% better since quitting

I want to try explaining to my friends and family that I don't do drugs because I like being myself and feeling anxiety, pain, etc to remind me that I'm not numbed to the world but I don't know how to say it without coming off as a fedora.

I just remember a quote from Clay Puppinton in Moral Orel:
>Now me and Jesus, we like to feel the pain
The way he described the doctor's wife being heavily medicated to avoid dealing with their relationship issues just resonated well with me because even though alcohol and drugs could make someone happy during sad shit I feel like it's important to feel the unhappiness so you don't make the same mistakes again, so when someone dies you'll be able to empathize with them.

idk it all sounds gay as shit

Yes.

>actually like to feel

Completely agreed. I want the full spectrum. I want the natural dopamine releases from drinking a cup of coffee while finishing my homework, listening to a new song, seeing nice scenery while hiking.

Along with that, you also feel lonely, anxious, angry, and frustrated. Life is meant to be experienced this way.

Just say it ruins your memory, it did for me

How long did you smoke?
How much?
What changes do you notice?

sounds like he's taking a alabama black snake up his ass. what a faggot

This whole thread.

Because what people do in their own house or to their own bodies is none of yours or the government's business.

Last summer I started smoking a ton of weed, but then I smoked a ton of weed and did a bunch of nitrous oxide, experienced a poor man's ego death, and nearly went insane.
Now if I smoke too much weed I have really bad dissociative flashbacks and it horrifies me. Literally the scariest thing that has happened to me. Not going back to that. Quit weed after that and now just stick to drinking myself numb to forget the existential terror I struggle against every day. I seriously worry one day that I will permanently lose my mind, or that death is exactly like what happened to me.

Drunk gamer is the best

>just say whatever you want on the mic with no filter which usually just ends up being the word NIGGER over and over
>depending how drunk you are muscle memory may help you beat difficult shit

I remember I beat an entire raid plastered in Destiny and I never did it before and the next day I remembered nothing of it. If not for the gear I would have thought I never did it.

my memory IS MUCH better, smoked for 5 years, dont have brain fog, less lazy, i never got anxiety or paranoia from it so cant comment on that.
My thinking is much faster, even though ive been drinking more, I retain memory faster.