Why do people like this guy so much? Especially redditors? Does he have any scientific accomplishments of his own...

Why do people like this guy so much? Especially redditors? Does he have any scientific accomplishments of his own? Why is he so arrogant? Doesn't he realize he's black?

Le black science man is proof positive that both autism and euphoria transcend racial bounds.

>that conversation

ok ._.

._.

Ok, done. I learned all of mathematics. Can I speak to the universe now? Great.

I bet that kid already uses Reddit.

He's a posterchild for fake quotes I guess.

>Does he have any scientific accomplishments of his own?
none that are noteworthy.
he wrote a thesis once. that was a few decades ago. since then, he hasn't actually done any science. his job is just being the DUDE SCIENCE LMAO guy on tv, and now on the internet. kind of like bill nye.

Black Bill Nye the black science guy?

1+2=3

okay universe, reveal to me ur secrets!

He's a 'science communicator' and has been shaped into a pop science personality.

He's had some contributing lines on several papers.
Don't think any were particularly noteworthy, but then I'm not into astrophysics.

that was so fucking condescending it hurts

why on earth would you do that to a mind clearly interested in learning, what an arrogant ass

Just black Bill Nye. Actually IMO a bit more red pilled than Bill but still on the wrong side of the ideological aisle

Its pretty much the greatest thing about him.

he tries to be carl sagan and ends up being a generic brand carl sagan

the original Cosmos series is far better than the new one for example

Him and Billy Nye are a couple of hacks. They'll never be the next Sagan like they desperately want to be.

I agree. I'd rather watch the original even though some of the facts in it have been proven wrong any day.

He's an actor who spreads lies, nihilism, misinformation, etc.

>You will never have a pop scientist teach you math
>You will never become the best mathematician of all time
Why. Even. Live.

That's not a symptom of him being black that's one of him becoming a tv whore. Michio kaku hasn't done anything relevant since becoming a whore either

Lefties believe in Rousseau's blank slate, in nurture not nature, and in propaganda being magick that remakes the world.
They think blacks are dumb because of observations if existing black dumbness.
So if we will blacks into intelligence, then an ad campaign can replace millions of years of evolution.

africa is a shithole because our media portrays them that way, dont you understand? its systematic oppression that's why we need berner sandies to fix things man

ok ._.

Le funny spacenigger

Kaku is the fucking worst. He's on every second program on several channels spamming the same lines on the same subject matter over and over again.

Imagine how autistic this nigga is. Just walking on the road hearing some dumb shit and feeling the urge to correct people. "Actually, she won't 'bleed all over the podium', you see as mammals living a sedimentary lifestyle our bodies began to evolve...menopause...infertile womb...Monica Lewinski as a substitute..."

I mean he has a purpose, even though it's cringey af to us. "Cool black science guy" making science hip. Lauded by fedoras and Reddit because he makes them feel smart. Even Bill Nye only answers shit if you ask him about it. He doesn't just go to events with some dumb analogy about how we take for granted ubers because cavemen didn't exist at the same time as dinosaurs. Bill Nye even calls racism tribal loyalties.

he really pushed le atheism=intelligence meme too

Atleast the man doesn't have an agenda he shills for like Stephen Cuckings or Bill Cyeuck