Sopranos hate thread

/Most overrated show with worst endings/ general?

I'll start:
How can a show riddled with so many problems from start to finish be considered the goat. Sure the acting was good, but the best actor of the whole show,Nancy Marchand, died in the middle of filming forcing them to rewrite a bullshit season about Meadow at school.
How about the entire wasted season going through a divorce. And there's episodes where character traits show up for only one episode and then go away, like Tony being a compulsive gambler at roulette.
They had no problem recasting Tony's sister but couldn't recast Nancy Marchand, instead they go with horrible CGI.

Or how about the blatant product placement throughout the entire show.
>Hey man, do you want anything from this Office Depot©
and italians must sure love Coca Cola™ because I don't think I saw a single Pepsi can in the entire series.

And that shitty ending. Cutting to black? Really? No one can say he was killed because it was not shown. People are just as correct to say he is still alive than to say he is dead.

The acting was good, but at the end of the day the entertainment factor is not there. There are more entertaining and interesting shows to watch. By season 4 I just wanted it to be over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAafQoTl3NI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>S1: 13 Episodes
>S2: 13 Episodes
>S3: 13 Episodes
>S4: 13 Episodes
>S5: 13 Episodes
>S6: 22 Episodes

wtf i hate the sopranos now

you unironically don't belong on Sup Forums

try watching the bazinga theory, you might understand this one

reporting in op, i too have a sub 90 IQ and can't get enough dick in my mouth

>S1E1 & S1E2:
Theme song does not begin immediately

>Every other episode:
Theme song begins immediately.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Still better than Game of Thrones.

The Sopranos did have some weird decisions regarding CGI. Like they dumped all this trash on the ground, we saw it. But then when filming the guy making a phone call they CGI a giant pile of trash. They CGI'd the mother. And they CGI'd a cat on a sidewalk at the end of S6.

GABAGOOL!

nice job articulating your points.

this always bothered me.

Too deep for you, plebe

I'll need to keep an eye out for that one

Gotta be one of the most dated shots in the whole show

You are a filthy pleb.

what am i supposed to be seeing?

Exactly

I haven't watched it in like a year but who was going to kill tony at the end? I thought all of the New York crew got dropped and everyone in Tony's was either dead in a coma or just left? Also season six was awful all the stuff with Vito was unnecessary and I remember just being a some weird limbo watching the second half

DON'T YOU WAVE YOUR HANKY AT ME

This is the kind of mongoloid subhuman who's a die-hard Sopranos fan.

Not all of New York was dead, they had come to an understanding and apparent peace though. Do you recall the meeting in the cold ass garage?

on the left you can see where the bullet will hit him

Season VI is GOAT and you're a pleb if you think otherwise

All I remember was the scene where everyone in both crews was getting whacked

First half was good but episodes 13 and on where trash

>and italians must sure love Coca Cola™

You dumb retard, everybody loves coca cola

it's a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=lAafQoTl3NI