Whats Sup Forumss opinion of Michael Savage?

Whats Sup Forumss opinion of Michael Savage?

Great on some things, but un-fucking-bearable when he goes FULL SHEKELS about jews and Israel or civic nationalist cuckservative boilerplate

I listened to his show the first time today. He seemed already but goddamm he has retarded callers.

das juden.

Narcissistic as all fuck.

He can't fucking stop talking about how great he is.

He's pretty ok ideologically. Not particularly entertaining imo. I can listen to his show if i'm in the car and happen to catch it but can't really be bothered to listen to him after-the-fact on youtube or whatever.

Hes fucking the most red pilled radio talk show host there is. He's amazing.

Lol he's not Jewish you retard

I lean to the left, but I've been listening to him for about 4 years. Great radio voice, entertaining, and I really liked when he called out Trump for his negative view on Snowden back in 2013.

his parents are russian jewish immigrants, he's a first generation American

that's part of his schtick

>michael (((wiener)))

Are YOU fucking retarded?

been listening off & on for 11 years
totally inconsistent and moody
literally just a narcissistic 5'4" cranky Jew who has massive insecurities
takes credit for everything
thinks he's a literal genius of a generation
flip flops, can't argue when called out on his bullshit

fun to listen to when he's just bitching about last night's chinese food and when he demolishes sjws that call in

Based Mark Levin doesn't take him seriously.

(((Michael Alan Weiner)))

I think he is almost perfect ideologically and really a great ally to the cause of white nationalism, borders, language and culture(his phrase). He is red pilled. I just skip when he goes on and on about his fucking dog or engages in one of his endless narcissistic escapades. Tldr: one of the best hosts for our cause, loves Jews and Israel. But Sup Forumslet's be frank here, Israeli Jews are not the kind of demons we have here in the states mostly. They are xenophobic red pilled motherfuckers and the only extension of western civilization in the Middle East.

He's the best radio show on the air today. Yeah he can be cranky as fuck occasionally, especially for a guy claiming all the credit for Trumps success (he's said exactly this). He had a show where he was saying Trump was a full blown sellout several weeks ago, then had Donald on the air and basically blew him. He gets cranky too easy, like any person, but I guess that just means he's honest on air.

#2 imo is either Hannity or Rush. Hannity lately sounds like a broken record with the election stuff and Rush is what he's always been.

Mark levin is a sold out whore. He blew it big time with his endless shilling for that Canadian guy

Pros: His stance on borders, language, and culture being the fabric of a nation.

Cons: He believes in homeopathic bullshit, yet also hates weed.

Looks like Slowbeef.

>1/2
Mark Levin
>2/1
Michael Savage
>3
Right wing podcasts (take your pick)
>Power gap
>9001
Rush Limbaugh
>9003
Glenn Beck
>9004
Everyone else

michael savage, father of randy (the macho man ) savage and uncle to adam savage from myth busters and grand father of fred savage from the wonder years. he spends his days posing for bad pics that have instagram filters slapped on them

Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Michael Savage are all hookers that will say anything for money. They are a type of entertainment thats geared towards truckers.

They seriously swap positions over and over again. Basically they are pure Sophists.

It's cringe as fuck to think I share a board with people that take them seriously.

They are the "right wing" equivalent of "Its 2016" man. Its all logical fallicies and appeals to emotion as far as the eye can see.

He careful with Savage, just like own should be careful with Alex Jonestown.

He makes excellent points but there are times when he contradicts himself
>One week
The White Male has been historically the most productive creature in existence, and this is who everyone is targeting!
>Next week
I had enough of you Hitler acolyte RACISTS with your eugenics ideas I'm glad we routed you out in world WAR TWO!
>One week
ENOUGH with these blue state economic vulture Rockefeller Republicans!
>Next week
I have spoken to Mitt Romney and he is a good man...
>One week
I know YOUR type you Jews who think the world is OWED to you in a silver platter well ENOUGH! Maybe you need to fight your own battles without the support of textiles!
>Next week
Israel is the only BASTION of civilization in that part of the world, truly our greatest ally, the rest can turn into a glass parking lot for all I care
>One week
Like I have been saying the government is using political beliefs contrary to satiating own power hunger as casus belli to spy on US citizens. Well we will NOT let them WIN!
>Next week
He criticized the CIA, the IMMUNE system of the USA. He wants to WEAKEN us for invaders and attackers !

I don't need to know the details of what the CIA is doing because I already know what they're doing: working hard to keep this country safe for you and me!

Raging worthless faggot.

He throws cry baby tantrums constantly, and his opinions change constantly. He can hardly even argue a point. He is entertaining though, because he discusses alternative subjects, and is a fucking retard.

I'll listen to him on AM radio on long drives even though I hate him

He's the best "Jew" I know. He has said many times that he don't consider himself being jewish.

I love him

>Weiner

He's a good filler for when I'm waiting on my iPod to charge.

he was like a father figure to me when i was 10-14 years old, listened to him every day. i think he's a bit too emotional/inconsistent, but it gives him charm.

That's a bit harsh. I bet you are a Leftists scum

>bet you are leftist

No, he's just a fucking idiot. I can't stand listening to ANYBODY who can't make actual arguments and discuss things with people, no matter what they're political affiliation is.

Kinda funny when he screams at teachers for being welfare queens, but he won't even take 10 seconds to explain his point. He just flies off the handle and disconnects the line like a big baby.

Also, he's a fag enabler.

>they just wanna love each other

I fucked up.

3 should be 1

1/2 should be 2/3

2/1 should be 3/2
Have you read the
>Salon
article on him btw, or at least an archive ?

>He young Jewish hippy interested in natural remedies
>Friends with beatniks, especially the NAMBLA one (going skinny dipping with him)
>Take trip with wife to Fiji to search for herbs with healing properties
>Come back to the US, HIV/AIDS full blown
>Epidemic scares of other diseases from Asia and Africa
"We have to help these people by earning them- let's put a stop to immigration until we can figure out what's going on!"
>Further alienated by the Left
>Writes book Roman A Clef of his own life about a drug using, schizophrenic with violent tendencies at war with his city
>Turns to nationalism, Angloism, and cultural chauvinism