>2016
Still drinking the hydrogen jew

So original.

wat

I only drink Dr Pepper.

It's a wholesome southern drink.

>Still paying the Jews for plastic

A 20-ounce bottle of water at a convenience store costs like a dollar, whereas an eight-ounce glass of water at home is... what? Here tap water costs $1.29 per 1,000 gallons.

>Breathing the molecular Jew

Jokes on you, I'm suffocating myself while jacking it.

I'm not going to live in the Existential Jew.

>hydrogen jew

so you want me to drink tap water

Fucking tap waters fucked, fucking bottled waters fucked. The fuck I'm sposed to drink senpai?

>Still drinking the hydrogen jew
kek. Can we get a full list of jews?

>vidya jew
>electric jew
>vaginal jew
>herbal jew
>carcinogenic jew

Get a filter senpai

>DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE

This is why I drink Pepsi (TM).

You can't beat that taste.

And succumb to the filter Jew. Nah senpai

Not all of us have enough money to buy a fucking water fridge.

eggs - coagulated jew

Still no Alex Jones mention in this thread ?

JUST BUY THE FUCKIN FILTERS OK !

Cum

hey OP, don't drink water, drink this instead

I have a well. It cost me dick to pump it out of the ground. When I can get some solar panels in the next couple of years it's free!

>not learning to purify your own urine
You won't survive the coming winter.

>falling for the crypto-jew of conspiracies jew

It's like you want to be cucked.

>the memetic jew

This is now a thread for repeating digits. Observe.

Fermented

Paying for non sparkling water is straight out retarded

I thought to myself, I dunno how much this actually helps, since both tap and bottled water are fucked, I chose the lesser evil
I'm drinking bottled water at university, h though only from a rather expensive brand with thick high quality bottles to minimise the xenoestrogenes from plastic, while at home I drink sparkling tap water

>inb4 sparkling up tap water, falling for the soda jew

It's a pretty confusing and frustrating matter if you try to minimise your xenoestrogene input
>90% of women between 14 and 50 regularly take the pill or at least have taken it for a longer period within their lifes
>their urine and period blood, which eventually gets into the sewers too, contain lots of estrogen or xenoestrogenes
>plastic contains some
>milk contains xenoestrogenes
>chicken does

Even in highly developed countries like Germany only a very small number of purification plants is able to filter out hormones
Hell, these facilities can turn shit and pass into drinkable water, but this is just too much

>amount of xenoestrogenes gradually increases
>as a result even the "natural" water contains some (also rising)
>This even gets worse if you store said "natural" water in plastic bottles before drinking it

ITS FUCKIN EVERYWHERE AND THERES LITTLE ONE CAN DO ABOUT THIS SHIT
Filters can't do shit
The best would probably be some hormone blockers, like the ones given to people to prevent premature balding
But for such things, just as for fuckin androgel /androforte, you need a fuckin prescription.

>tfw low test, but not low enough for prescription
>tfw forever low energy beta cuck

Oh. This triggered horrible memories of those stupid people giving their retarded kids bleach enemas hoping it would cure them of autism.

Do you notice any actual difference from the new water drinking habits? Are you supposed to notice a difference, or does unfiltered water only "fuck you up" in the long term?

>complaining about jewed water

You can go underground and put yourself on TRT if you have the money. Get some HCG and arimidex. Unless you look at that as the synthetic hormone jew. I'm in the same boat. High enough to not qualify, but I feel like shit.

>well
nigger please theres spring in my backyard

Sure, blame it on the juice.

Whats the best tasting water in u.s??

Im looking to buy land with water rights b4 water wars lulz

>Drinking the carbonated Jew

>tap water
>recycled urine/poop/period/cum/dish water
>cocktail of thousands of medications
>rat poison added to benefit teeth

that girl has a nice, thick butt on her

By mass it's mostly oxygen. Take a deep breath of it OP, tell me that it isn't.

how many factories use that "spring" uphill from you?
where do you live?

>buy a water distiller
>first search result for distilled water is "drinking distilled water leads to early death"

So who lied to me? Google or the water distiller company?

none.

Fellow ruralfag here. Love my well water.

I only drink my own blood so I don't consume any form of Jew liquid.

Everything you consume leads to early death. You will find articles and studies on everything. Everything gives you cancer.

I think it's only noticeable after long term exposure or lack of it
But the xenoestrogenes do cause problems and there's scientific proof for that
The growing amount of it in natural bodies of water causes male fishes to become less potent and more female fishes to be born
Only few white people in Germany want children today, this is just observation done by me, I don't have any proof for that, but I seems like the few people that want children, often are having problems with getting pregnant
30 years ago people just got pregnant, in the rare cases it didn't work out, for whatever reasons, there was little to be done about it.
Nowadays it seems like it's natural that the majority of the people need to try it for almost a year or even seek medical help.

>doesn't realize coke is the master race

I stopped drinking the hydrogen Jew long ago

By choice or inaccessibility?

there was a guy that i went to high school with who taught with a severe rasp. no one ever asked him what happened, but i overheard him telling a guy that he got into bleach when he was little and drank some. he couldnt talk for a while and then he had to speak through a tube in his throat. dont drink bleach

Choice. The hydrogen Jew is overrated. I recommend you try it

>2016
>revolving around the solar jew