Is Messi the definitive proof that a good beard can make anyone handsome?

Is Messi the definitive proof that a good beard can make anyone handsome?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5MwXCt-4g9I?t=55
youtu.be/bOX2QpfMkq4?t=7
youtube.com/watch?v=NF5VsfNS_cw
youtube.com/watch?v=uhPaRrCvNc0
youtube.com/watch?v=8tseApFofi0
youtu.be/rYzAZXppWsU?t=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it would work if only he wasnt a fucking manlet

his beard is ridiculously good looking but it doesnt make miracles

Who gives a shit about your height when you are fucking Messi?

whos shagging messi m8

me

typical manlet response

>it doesn't make mirac-
youtu.be/5MwXCt-4g9I?t=55
youtu.be/bOX2QpfMkq4?t=7
youtube.com/watch?v=NF5VsfNS_cw

>the exterminator of ecuador
>the boss of bilbao
>the the mastodon of munich

Why don't you have a girlfriend as hot as Messi's gf?

because im not a multi millionaire

youtube.com/watch?v=uhPaRrCvNc0
>the fuhrer of Fran-
Oh wait....
youtube.com/watch?v=8tseApFofi0
>the Champion of Chi-
Oh wait....
youtu.be/rYzAZXppWsU?t=20
>the Guillotine of Getafe
TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

But I thought you were not a manlet? So you can just pick up any hot girl and tell her 'listen I am not a manlet so be my gf'. Shouldn't that work?

Hey post that Bolivia game for me please

could do but im too autistic for that

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Messi looked nice without the beard too though

It made me more handsome

How would Ronaldo look with a beard?

Like Raul Meiereles

real fucking sexy

t. girl who loves bearded guys

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Meh.

I have a feeling this Filename has also been used for a picture with his girlfriend

he who hath a beard is more than a youth, he who hath no beard is less than a man

>top 5 European teams
>England
Oh boy.

>top 5 european nations
>england
lad, I...

t-tsu

please stop embarrassing yourself

>monkey defending fellow moor idol
Just get zika and die.

>mfw hairy manlets

Handsome mediterranean genetics completely mutilated by that german cuck face. What a shame.

messi wouldn't be messi if he was tall

That's a lanklet for you