3 out of 4 characters are non-white

>3 out of 4 characters are non-white

Not even making this shit up. 2 black, 1 Indian, and the lone white guy is the support (cuck) class. Even normies are gonna be scratching their heads at this shit. I really wanted to give this game a chance, not anymore though. I could accept "colonial" soldiers if they actually appeared where they historically fought, but nope, gotta go full cuckold.

youtube.com/watch?v=fIyufRnIci0&list=WL&index=150

9:03

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDMQuAxAYYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look on the bright side; you can shoot more niggers.

>be an englishman in 1916
>drafted
>shit, time to pack my things
>"I love you my dearest Veronica, until we meet again"
>"I will never forget you, Reginald, our love will never fade"
>few months later, Battle of Somme
>platoon approaches an abandoned church
>we kneel respectfully at the altar and thank the Lord for being with us in battle
>a shell explodes nearby
>ohfuck.webm
>a wounded frenchman is dragged into the church and bullets begin to whiz by
>he cries something out in french, his hands tremble as he drags out a bloodstained photo of a woman
>"C...Clémence..."
>God bless his soul
>positions are taken and the battle ensues
>take aim through a shattered stained glass window, hands shake as I try to steady my weapon
>platoon leader screams for us to take cover as a metal beast rolls in next to the church
>deafening silence in the church before a grinding sound is heard followed by a loud thud
>strange footsteps echo from outside of the church before moving within the sacristy
>we take aim, ready to unload on those filthy Huns if necessary
>suddenly the footsteps stop
>a shadowy figure emerges from behind the altar
>"GET DEM CRAKAZ"
>all hell breaks loose as strange creatures dance out from behind the altar
>the church suddenly is filled with explosive gunshots, battle cries, and mumbled ebonics
>one creature approaches the wounded frehman and snatches the photograph from his balled fists
>"who be dis cracka biotch"
>he performs unspeakable acts on the image
>suddenly my radio crackles and my ears are filled with the sound of what must be an angel
>"we have taken objective butta"
>what the fuck? where's the grizzled commander? who is this bitch?
>I am dumbfounded as my fellow servicemen drop their weapons and begin apologizing for the slave trade

That concludes your WWI history lesson, sponsored by Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment. You can purchase Battlefield 1 this October for $59.99 or your regional equivalent.

>Also those comments calling it out. Glorious.

You might be onto something user. What if they are conditioning the neets to kill all niggers no matter their nation?

Even normies are realizing this is a little ridiculous.
Only way EA can redeem this shit is by putting in customization options for your soldier and saying "oh it was just presets, a lot of our playtesters were black, blah blah blah"

Sure fucking hope so, that would actually be alright if they could at least let you choose their race. I doubt it though, the eternal Sven lives on in this game

>playing vidya jew
Thats what you fucking get faggot. Read a book, go outside, do something productive

Was there a Poo-In-Loo in the Harlem Fighters?

I couldn't tell for sure but I think this honestly might be the Australian side

Dont care im getting it for the multiplayer anyway.

>D-don't play vidya it r-run by Jews
>read book
Published and written by Jews
>go outside
Stores and places of amusement owned by Jews
>do something productive
Working for the Jews or doing a hobby owned by Jews

Well camo'd Schlomo spotted.

Oh shit its almost like there Indians and blacks in ww1! Who wouldve thought? Get a fucking pacifier. It's a VIDEO GAME

lol being okay with this sjw shit being shoved in your face. Gtfo you fucking cuck

lol this game is gonna sell millions because COD is fucking dead. gtfo you fucking inbred hick

lol you fucking dumb motherfucker, im not even fucking white.
^malaysia
LMAO fuck outa here you fucking jungle nigger. Go suck some black cocks you fucking boot licking faggot. Maybe youre stupid gook ass will buy this game but i wont. Fucking dumbass

What do you expect? The developers are located in Stockholm, Sweden.

Fuck off nigger. There were 99% white men. This game tries to make it look like 75% were black.

dumb nigger's so mad the world doesnt revolve around him lmao
kill yourself you trump tourist dumbfuck

Shits gotta have some kinda randomization to the characters though, right? It would be weird if every medic in a game was an identical raghead.

their fucking game their fucking rules
you dont wanna see it dont fucking play it
libs and the left has the ability to hire pros to make games why cant the right do anything?
fucking trump supporters are so fucking anti tech, i bet you niggers prefer living in an amish county than living in the modern world.

stay out of my fucking site then you backwards leprosy infected shits

Holy fuck, literal subhuman piece of shit.

>my great grandfather fought in that battle

im able to afford this game and play on my ps4
am also able to afford all the latest modern day tech unlike your broke neet ass
go hang yourself you subhuman degenerate

>no Canadian special shitposting class
Fucking garbage game

> play white support clasee
> niggers dying all around you
> don't support nigger teammates

>liberal faggot calling Sup Forums "his" site

Wew fucking lad!

3rd worlders are irrelevant, kys.

Isn't support the one that uses LMGs?

>Even normies are gonna be scratching their heads at this shit.

Nope, normies don't know shit about WWI, so now they'll be all like "Wow, I'm glad blacks and Indians fought for our freedums :DDDDDDDD"

> I bought my own PS4, I'm a big boy!

top kek, kys manlet permavirgin

Savage. GRRR

>being this asshurt over a game you probably weren't going to buy anyway

>inbred hick living in the deep woods came out from nowhere and thinks the internet is his nazi aryan land
go back to motherless and post vids of you and your sister fucking. its the only place where you're relevant, shitstain

Okay, I'll admit that was clever how you flipped the script there. It doesn't change the truth of the original argument, nor why they cucked the game so hard, but it was pretty funny.

>i cant afford a ps4 or any gaming utensils
>g-gaming is degenerate! dont buy this and be depressed like me!
hitler wants YOU dead actually.

Underrated

This is like a very bad grandpa simpson version of history and entertainment

Why are liberals allowed in Malaysia?

>current year
>playing video games
>calling yourself a grown man

christ

I can't wait for their next game, Battlefield: Congo Wars. It's gonna have white child soldiers

>bought xbone when it was cheap because my friends have it
>going to have to hear about how great the game is and how I should buy it and Fallout 4

Why is shit taste such a plague in today's society?

why cant inred gypsies get out of their house and see the world from time to time?

>Electronic Arts Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment AB is a Swedish video game developer based in Stockholm.
>Swedish video game developer based in Stockholm.
>Swedish

>Liberals can't even spell inbred but a gypsy can

Why are liberals illiterate on top of being always buttblasted?

>inred
Don't you have a child prostitution ring running?

Or american civil war where everyone is niggers to truly represent your 50% whiteness

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDMQuAxAYYs

Why don't you climb back into your jungle you little ape.

Lol youve proven yourself a complete faggot in the most cringy possible way. Lol just off yourself

you dont play video games
you dont make video games
you dont have the fucking right to dictate what goes in it
simply fuck off from the discussion of this multi billion dollar industry that you cannot understand or afford.

We wuz Europeans.

>Battle: Armenia
>has niggers getting gassed by nazis

>disliked
On a side note, I am really sick of tapping the same square with a pic of a river.

It matters because this sort of shit is being pushed into almost every major game now. So ya, im going to be a bit upset when it becomes difficult to find a decent product

>You don't make video games
>You don't know what people want
>You just spew liberal bs to propagate your own agenda

Simply continue sucking Muhammeds cock and continue assblasting your way through this thread.

nothings more cringey than trump spouting poor pieces of shit that think trump is gonna save their ass from poverty.

dumb little white trash cocksucker, read a fucking book sometimes and how wealth is distributed in a capitalist state

You are just as bad as the people who got triggered by the female characters in overwatch

This game was retarded from the beginning. Why not just make battlefield ww2. its clear thats what they wanted to do in the first place.

>still replying with name calling and frogposting like an autistic child he is
hang that rope fast mr. gypsy the inbred

Over a million Indians served overseas and as many as 74,000 died and 60-70,000 injured (about the same number as the Australians).

Not only that, the country even issued a large loan to Britain to help with the war effort. I think it's appropriate for there to be some representation of the Raj.

You finally learned how to spell inbred! Good job little liberal, you are one step closer to finishing 1st grade.

>no France
>shit graphics
>tiny number of max players on a map
>no trenches
>no realistic location or historical battle depicted
>all sights on all guns are wrong
>guns produced in extremely low numbers that were completely irrelevant are standard issue for all troops of all sides
>most of the guns that were actually used aren't even present
>everyone is black, on all sides
>a zeppelin in battle
>weapons are depicted in an utterly unrealistic way and LMGs can be hipfired while running around

Anything I'm forgetting?

Holy shit you shitposting fucking gook moneky. Lmao no one can be this fucking stupud and subhuman. You are a huge fucking loser HAHA.
>defends gaming company propaganda
Just fucking kill yourself you pathetic Nigger loving gook. And you have to be truly fucking autistic to assume someone's political views over a video game HAHA. You truly are either the biggest troll ive ever seen or the biggest cuck. Dont bother replying lol im not gonna bother looking at it. Stupid cuck

>>still replying with name calling
>hang that rope fast mr. gypsy the inbred

Like the 1 fucking thing everyone forgets
> ALTERNATE HISTORY WW1
That being said it's gonna be shit like every BF game after BC2

if i was a game maker i wouldnt bothered making a ww1 game in the first place because i know for sure it wont going to sell
keeping it vanilla is going to hurt sales, if i was the marketing director blackwashing is the way to go to spark controversy so people will be attracted to my product

in the end do i care? no since im pumped up to blast one of those zeppelins out of the air.

is it really that bad?

What Alternate History is the one where Germany is pure black? 2020 Germany? They should just call it Black War 1 then

they already tested my patience with battlelog
>your battlelog browser needs to be updated! install it again and again and again and again!
now they put a nigger on the cover of a war of 99% white men.
do they think niggers are their target market? i'm all for putting the right race there if they belong but this has gone too far.

youre one step closer to killing yourself 2bh
print more frog pictures and post them on your wall as a substitute to your pathetic sad life while your other friends are making bank living normally.

kekekek

>You're
>while your other friends are making bank living normally

Funny thing is I'm the one on top, making the most money in this country. So continue assblasting yourself little liberal.

Absolutely, but not half of the fucking characters with another being black in a war that was fought by majority white men in Europe. They should have thrown in a token Pajeet. They should have included France and given them one black player model. The Germans should be all white, period. That would have at least made some sense and fulfilled their fucking Swedish diversity quota.

I want wait for the Russia DLC. NICHOLAS II WAS A PROUD BLACK MAN

no, their target market is americans and since americans worship niggers and are too stupid to know history they just put niggers in the game and made it hardly resemble the actual war. and it will still got 9/10 from every site like the last games DICE has shat out.

you complain to much
why dont you call trump and tell him to make a video game that suits your needs. pretty sure a 100 million product isnt a problem for him considering hes rich and such.

Brighton Pavilion was turned into a hospital for the Indian regiments. [Note Sikhs in pic]
I could also live with the black guys either being in a French or Italian regiment.
If the SJW want a black american he'd best be a cook or truck driver.
Any female characters had better be a nurse or possibly ambulance driver. or Russian

thats good. fantasizing will make you kill yourself sooner.
get on with it then. stop wasting people's time

RASPUTIN WAS BLACK NIGGA
WE WUZ MYSTICS & SHIT

If they wanted diversity so bad the first DLC should've been about the African campaign, that way you could still have African troops and based Lettow-Vorbeck. Instead the fucking French are DLC.

blacks were of course in the british and german army too, but almost all of them fought in the colonies. anyway we've had this thread a million times so please just kys.

Fucking Sweden man, fuck you dice. I'm honestly piss. Can we do something about it?. I'm in for any boycott.

it looks amazing in terms of graphics. the gampelay is pretty solid and the story telling is going to be much better
also considering all the game reviewers are hardcore libs that make at least 100k a year so of course its gonna be GOTY

thats how the world works now.
dont like it simply leave it.

The only one wasting time is you right now. Being all assblasted.

But what do you expect from a Liberal that went to Malaysia for quick pussy and probably to get married because his white girl got taken by a BBC?

muh dik

Does Mexico accept the Zimmerman telegram in this realty?

>being assblasted
im not the one frogposting and failed to contribute to the thread like some asshurt inbred gypsy that cant get a job.

underrated

>Not posting and worshiping kek.

What are you even doing on this Japanese image board liberal boy?

>failed to contribute to thread
says the fucking mr Shitpost himself lololol gft faggot you aint welcome here

doing that does nothing to sales. everyone knows nobody's gonna buy a vanilla ww1 game. without the black man on the cover you wouldnt bothered giving a shit about this game and called DICE based.

Isn't this a WW1 Game? Why are there semi-auto rifles and shitskins?

Maybe all the American soldiers will be white

Sup Forums could do more in terms of organizing boycotts against our interests.
niggers in a video game is tame by comparison, but I just barely learned on Sup Forums that Chobani company is trying to import thousands of terrorists into the country.
i have since stopped buying their yogurt.

Well you see, no one wants to play future warfare anymore (apparently) so DICE thought it's be a great idea to disguise a WW2 game as a WW1 game

>you disagree with me and broke my hugbox youre shitposting lmao
dont shrug off reality as annoying noises.

Last time I complained about the main character being a nigger I got banned on Sup Forums. Here's the screenshot.

>ps4
>released in 2013
>latest modern day tech

kek

>Trying to shift the butthurt towards someone else

Mate, that's not how it works.