the twins have more titles in the last 100 years

happy for turner and grandy fuck the rest of you doyers

>dodgers win the world series
>rams win the super bowl
feels good to be la masterrace

>raiders are 2-4
>chargers are 2-4
>Los Angeles Rams are 4-2

Can they finally be considered LA's team or do they have to win the owl to convince everyone?

The Chargers don't belong here, and nobody under the age of 26 cares about the Raidurrs, regardless of what a bunch of Mexicans on Sup Forums say

D O Y E R S
O
Y
E
R
S

What you've done the last quarter century+

as long as the Raiders keep regressing, the autistic mexican fanbase will finally shut up and accept reality that Rams are LA's team

>chorgers
just no

I see more cowboys shit than raiders throughout this city, the narrative is bs. More and more rams supporters though

This
youtube.com/watch?v=-oBp8rJjI44

But, I wouldn't mind seeing my boy Chase get another ring.

If it means a doyers win for Turner and granderson to get rings, then so be it. Fuck the cubs.
T.depressed mest fan

fuck off mets faggot, you had your time to shine, now its time for us doyers fans to enjoy the glory

The Mexicans jump on any bandwagon. They were so annoying during the Leinart-Bush US teams.

Fuck you, I've been a doyers fan since the summer.

>Have not won since the 80s
>Bandwagon

lmao

>Chargers
This late 00s meme needs to stop. LA don't give a crap about the bolts.

granderson is a useless coon

>needing to buy championships
>remotely entertaining or worthy of respect

cubs are a disappointing team full of dildos tho, once someone shoves them back they turn into pansies

As a clevelander I just wanna see Dodgers burn it all down to the ground at this point.

Artros win would also be ok I guess.

astros the only team left that should win it all imho

LA is raider territory. I wore a rams hat to the Dodgers game last week and raiders fans were everywhere to talk shit. Raider cancer hasn't been cut out by Supreme Leader Goff yet

Blame joe torre for ruining broxton

And i think that fucking matt stairs ball still hasn't landed yet

my memory is fuzzy, can someone remind me what happened last year when the doyers had a series lead and were a bit too optimistic?

ag-ree