Whatever happened to simple life?

Whatever happened to simple life?

Sometimes I feel like moving to Syria, taking residence in an abandoned church or ruins, living in solitude

Enjoy getting captured and beheaded

You can have the simple life in the US dude. Move to the midwest and put up a little house in a small town. Learn to farm or something.

I know that feel, wouldn't recommend Syria particularly though.

its boring
we escaped it

The entire Sup Forums board should head over to Syria and establish a Legionaire outpost there in an abandoned settlement.

He's most likely a fucking Muslim, only a damn Muslim who's basically 2 seconds away from suckin off ISIS and strapping on a suicide vest would say "yea, Syria looks like a beautiful country guise"... Fuck this sand nigger.

This

Or bombed

That's the only problem though

But imagine that

Living in an abandoned temple, on the banks of the Euphrates, no worries about the outside world, no worries about globalism, just alone with God and a farm

Eh I kinda like the desertness of the ME

Never been a big fan of life out west, sure I could live off the grid but it wouldn't feel the same I guess

I think you mean /k/
/k/ can go conquer for us, and we go and live there.

> I want to live a simple life
> thinks of syria as a good place to live a simple life

Just buy some supplies and a ticket to Alaska, and just walk off into the forest and live off the grid

Obligatory

>God

I like it cause of the atmosphere, architecture

If there wasn't a war there and if Syria was alright to visit I'd probably go there and run off

Lebanon has some temples too desu

To those of you suggesting go out west, how much does it cost?

To live off the grid completely

>be a depressed aspie
>thinks he can fix it by running away to the middle of nowhere in Syria

You'd be excited for like a week before the 'what have I done?' feelings set in and you realise it hasn't fixed anything

Perhaps it could

Filthy non-human. Living in a place that a greater human built, so you can just live there, without building towards anything yourself? This is how civilizations decline. This is how the west is declining right now. Migrants are happy to take the benefit of something that someone has built towards, while offering nothing to build or even maintain.

Does that mean we get to be the Sup Forums equivalent of Israeli settlers?

>lives in america
>i want a simple life, so i will move to syria
just move up north you dvble negroid