Please tell me you fuckers heard Al Michaels make a Harvey Weinstein joke on SNF

Please tell me you fuckers heard Al Michaels make a Harvey Weinstein joke on SNF

twitter.com/fansportsclips/status/919751539542990848

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBSaU3kLEWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is Al Michaels /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=bBSaU3kLEWE

APOLOGIZE
>or else

>that Colinsworth spit take

I can fucking hear it

Rose McGowans gunna FREAK

He'll probably be suspended tomorrow.

>Saints players shit over the memory of a dead (black) cop by kneeling during his moment of silence
>nobody cares

>Al Michaels makes a harmless, if distasteful joke about a hollywood liberal elite
>everyone fucking loses their minds

How dare an old rich white man make light of these sexual assault assaults on powerful smart young women who definitely would never whore themselves out to be rich and famous.

But that was actually pretty funny. Why are people upset?

Most people aren't from Sup Forums, and don't like rape jokes.

Based Al.

because nowadays it's perpetual outrage

how the fuck was that a rape joke

But it's not a rape joke. It's a joke at how quickly the floor fell out from under Weinstein

these same cucks were probably laughing when SNL was making weinstein rape jokes.

There's literally nothing to get mad about. Harvey Weinstein is having the worst week of his life and the Giants suck ass.

>rich
>smug
>deep voice
>has literally never eaten a vegetable in his life

yes

How is it not? Dude is being accused of raping and abusing multiple women. By referencing his name, Al clearly is also referencing the abuse the women suffered at Harvey's hand, therefore making light of their sexual assault for comedic value, i.e. a rape joke.

wait - so anyone who even brings up harvey in a joke is, in your mind, by definition making a rape joke?

You must be real pissed at every single late night talk show host, SNL, most of the newsmedia, twitter, etc

he's gonna get canned and Druncle Vernon will be dragged out of retirement. imagine all the shit he and Collinsworth will shoot during gametime

How do you go to rehab for rape? Like do they just put sexy young talent in front of you and make you not rape them?

People like you are the reason Donald Trump's president. Kys

Al was referencing a man who was having the worst week of his life, who is a very well known name, and compared that man everyone knows is having a bad time, to the New York Giants, thus providing laughs to a majority of people at the expense of Harvey Weinstein's shitty future coming up.

He never referenced the women her raped you cuck. He is talking about Harvey having a bad week and the Giants having a bad week.

>people like you are the reason Trump is president
You're right, people like us are getting tired of all the bullshit people like you keep pulling.

hypersensitivity and misdirection are the norm in this neo-world-order of political ambiguity and social justice

I don't watch any late night tv or SNL and I recently deactivated my twitter so I don't know what all the "cool" Weinstein jokes are, but yes, making any sort of attempt at comedy is in my opinion distasteful and disrespectful to the victims.

I don't get it, doesn't most of America hate Weinstein now?

ALLEGEDLY raped

8/10 bait. Solid effort.

People are going batshit crazy on this. It's beautiful

>yfw the only person punished over Weinstein raping a bunch of chicks will be Al Michaels

Shut up you anal retentive shrew

Honestly did anyone even really know who the fuck "Harvey Weinstein" was before a week ago?
I sure didn't.

wait, seriously? I assumed it was just one faggot in this thread baiting

Rape jokes can be funny. The thing is this isn't a rape joke.

t. retarded alt right man child

Apologize. As a black person you aren't allowed to speak to me like that you racist

>women from 20 years ago coming out allof a sudden

He pissed someone off at Hollywood and being blackmailed. Women were a mistake

Anyone who watches a few new movies a year would know.

You don't even know what alt-right is.

He's a big name in film industry...

I imagine it's similar to booze rehab which tries to keep you from being a total piece of shit. Drugs/sex is often a symptom of being a degenerate, not the cause.

I mean, Weinstein did do most of what he's accused of. I mean Courtney love even warned people in 2005.

'If Harvey Weinstein invites you to a private party in the Four Seasons, don't go. "

Al Michaels is /our guy/ that shit made me kek so hard. I can't believe they allowed that joke on air

You know the guy you replied to is probably pro-trump right?

obviously it was much more benign than the most aggressive sorts of rape jokes, but it was still making light of a very sensitive situation for some people. A bit out of place for sure.

Now, calling for him to be fired is extreme. Plus the massive double standard for this vs. other media like SNL is offensive.

This but unironically.

(((Weinstein))) deserves all the shit he gets. He represents everything wrong with Hollywood. Feminists of the world should delight at Al taking a jab at him.

The joke was a comment on him, not the rape victims. People are really hitting sub human levels of intelligence these days

>shit made me kek so hard.
you have a pretty shit sense of humor 2bh. that was basically a dad-tier joke, gentle lyl at best.

I bet you are the type of person that laughed when all those people died in Las Vegas because they were all most likely white conservatives because they were at a country concert its only not funny when its not a minority group

The outrage culture on social media is real.

You're a fun guy, I see.

I was outraged when Al Michaels made that joke, my wife's son was in the room watching and immediately asked who Harvey Weinstein was. Luckily, our bull Jamal was also there watching and explained not only who Harvey Weinstein is but the concept of male privilege to my wife's son. It was actually kind of a beautiful moment.

Maybe some sex rehabs will do that but the one he's going to is a secluded vacation spot masquerading as a rehab while he waits for the heat to die down.

>Hey look, look at that Chris, he's running like he's chasin that bucket of chicken we saw the other day

Al wtf!!

2 weeks later i still dont know who the guy is
director?

>twitter right now

I love this shit. Al Michaels is making NFL great again.

for you

what's the overlap between people offended by this joke and those who also said "fuck white people" unironically?

Hollywood producer

>(((Keith Olbermann)))
top kek

Al doing God's work desu

a lot

big if true

MUH RAPE CULTURE!

Wtf I love big al now
>implying I ever didnt love him

>dudebros
WTF I'm a muh soggy knees now.

>@HillaryzMyHmGrl

lmao he's retiring after this year he dont give a fuck

This shit made my head hurt

It's just locker room talk.

Women ruin everything

how does this.. relate

>@bossyfemme

She's literally not wrong it's called the negro felon league for a reason

Fucking bio gives me the aids Harvey probably has

>Seattle, WA
Like pottetry.

>"Wishing I could call a "2 many men on the field" penalty irl

It's pretty much confirmed she wants to be gang banged like a Salvation Army drum.

Sometimes Al Michaels can really slip in a good joke.

>off by 2
would've been jokes tbqh

>jokes suggests that a team is having such a bad week that they're comparable to a person who is being convicted of sexual assault
The whole structure of the joke suggests that sexual assault is a bad thing.

>Liberals being low-key racist without even seeing it
It's funny they don't even see how they've become a caricature of the things fight against

Le base meme!!!! Kill yourself nigger

This. The exaggeration is the comparison. The absurdity is what makes it funny.

So we should forget Harvey Weinstein did anything and not talk bad about him because it will trigger you snowflakes that need to live in a fantasy world hugbox?

It was out of place and awkward if you listen to it. Def not "funny".

People who were triggered by this joke are completely out of touch and nonredeemable. I wouldn't even try to reason with them.

>guy makes an obvious current-events correlation
>proclaim it a joke and call for firing
keks

NBC axed a segment on Weinstein weeks before that NYT article so he's probably going to get fired.

I would dare say that the graph would feature just one circle

Al Micheals is a fucking legend

These faggot ass kids have no clue

Him calling the Butler interception was one of the greatest moments in sports history

was was until the apology

GO BACK

That's like saying Brett Farve likes trannies because he clapped for Bruce Jenner

underaped post & dubbie

SBNation and kikespin need to be destroyed

That barely even qualified as an apology and he was forced to do it by NBC... NBC who responded to a fucking joke about the situation faster than the actual story itself.

Uncle Harvey's casting couch will sort you out sugartits

It was about as good an apology as Cam gave, which literally included "if you were offended". Cam got off with ESPN and the rest of the faggot patrol

Harvey Weinstein is objectively having a pretty bad week. His accusers are probably having a good one seeing him finally get outed. Al isn't mocking them, he's mocking Harvey. So how does taking the piss out of Weinstein hurt them?

The brains of these shitheads whose only purpose anymore is feigning outrage on Twitter aren't working too good anymore.