WTF Al

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fansportsclips/status/919751539542990848
youtube.com/watch?v=qYscemhnf88
youtube.com/watch?v=J1fF2tkMUU8
twitter.com/nbcsnl/status/919418242304790528
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Erin Rodgers shoulder separated faster than Jim Crow

>Sanders's ankle got crushed harder than my soul when I discovered I contracted HIV from that Brazilian hooker

>Well, Chris, right now this Giants offense is like Roman Polanski at a middle school dance, there's just no way you can stop him from scoring.

What a hit Chris! I haven't heard a pop that loud since the recent blast which killed 279 in Mogadishu

aaaaaaaah fuck

can't wait for Al Michaels to be the person most punished from the entire Weinstein scandal

what did al michaels say?

twitter.com/fansportsclips/status/919751539542990848

>He's unbeatable when you get him in an open field, Chris. Oddly enough, getting beat after going in an open field used to be common practice for his ancestors.

occasional reminder

>I've seen better drives in Nice, France

Did Raimi man the teleprompter?

>Hey Boom, you what the fish said when he hit a wall?

>Dam

BE ANGRY, BUT DON'T LET THIS WHITE MAN MAKING A RAPE JOKE (WOW WHAT A SURPRISE) DISTRACT YOU
THIS MAN IS STILL DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY.

t. butthurt redditer

KEK
Just a bad week. They'll say something about him being insensitive towards the female victims.

>This Denver offense is just like the Holocaust -- it doesn't exist
Al just doesn't care anymore.

>the broncos d-line is more gassed than a jew in the 40's

Best one of the bunch.

>You talk about sacrifice Chris
>I haven't seen a man put his body on the line to beat someone since Kris Henry

I can already tell this meme is gonna be great

>Well jeez look at Emmanuel Sanders getting that hit to his ankle. He crumpled to the ground faster than the North and South Towers of the World Trade Center

I'm telling you, Chris, the California fires must have spread here because this QB is on fire!

>yfw Al Michaels gets fired by Monday morning

Now I'm starting to feel bad for Al

Friendly reminder that Al Michaels is Jewish.

>there's been more injuries this week than the 6 gorillion Holocaust

Hey Chris, don't ya think this Giants team has recovered faster than Puerto Rico recovering from all those hurricanes?

kek

Cris losing his shit is priceless after Al drops that zinger.

>Hey Chris, this Broncos team is getting raped harder than a woman in a back room with Bill Cosby.

he's the most famous play-by-play announcer in sports I'm not sure if they'd go that far
youtube.com/watch?v=qYscemhnf88

youtube.com/watch?v=J1fF2tkMUU8

This is like the South Park episode where Randy says Nigger on tv and everyone gets offended that people call him the Nigger guy instead of being offended at the actual word...............

10/10

It's NBC they will go great lengths to fire this guy because the comments are too distasteful and he's "a rich white man" who can do nothing wrong in today society.

If he slips up again he's fucked for sure

>With the way Kelce plays, Andy Reid better convert him from a TE to WR faster than Sanduski did those kids

>That was ball hanging in the air like a negro during the Jim Crow era
Uh, wow. Perhaps Al went a bit too far with that one?

>Al Michaels makes Weinstein joke
>NBC forces Al Michaels to apologize
>NBC allows SNL to make Weinstein jokes
>Nobody complains

twitter.com/nbcsnl/status/919418242304790528

Fuck this gay earth

good point.

it was a different time...

i think the problem is that SNL is expected to make light of everything and they're prepared for the butthurt coming in from all sides.

sportcasting is of course a part of pop culture, but you dont get to have the same expectations of irreverence from casuals

I feel like a total idiot about this but when I heard that phrase from Al, even after knowing about the shit with Weinstein for weeks now, it didnt really sound bad in my head. Like image, I frowned a bit after the Cam incident about women reporters but didnt think it anything but stupid, this just sounds like a lame joke thatd I hear be made on family guy. I wonder why it doesnt sound as bad in my head as everyone on Twitter seems to be taking it.

He's probably going to get fired, which is crazy because how long has he been doing SNF

because it's not that bad. he's making fun of the giants in spite of weinstein, not the women he sexually abused
people are reading into it like he's minimizing the trials and tribulations of those women

it's a shitty joke you'd tell the guys but it's bad timing in the ultra sensitive atmosphere we're in now

I think he effectively might. Hes pretty old and will just be pressured to step down, especially considering where the NFL currently stands on domestic violence and assault.

its not "bad", people are just capitalizing on the opportunity to shame ANYone in public for "making light" of an abuse situation.

but the fact of the matter is that Weinstein still has not been charged with any crimes. so the butthurt folks out there should be concentrating on that.

72 years old is not that old but he's getting there in retirement age. I'm really feeling bad because Tirico sucks and he'll might be the replacement coming next year.

Yea I can see what you guys mean. This fucking shit with Weinstein is crazy how its just like multiplying and putting people on edge and causing more Outtings of predators. Imagine if Cam made his comment to that reporter during the very climax of this shitshow. The McGowans of the world would fucking want to bash his head. Its nice to see sexual abuse brought into the light but I dont need people going on witch hunts and feel like now they can mix in non outrage or worse, false accusations into it all. The victims dont need that shit but as I watch it his shit grow, i know its going to happen and its going to make things 10x now muddled and confusing.

jfc Al what the hell are you doing?

72 is still pretty young for an icon like Al.. Scully lasted til 85+

Feminism has really ruined society as a whole

ya it will truly be the end of an era. He and Madden were my favorite pair. This was completely horrendous on his part though. Ive been watching him for 10+ years and Ive never heard him say anything close to as controversial as this. Totally caught me off guard.

Scully said he wanted to stay until his 90s but Comcast SportsNet said no to him. He really loved sports broadcasting because baseball was really his life.

>This was completely horrendous on his part though

It wasn't that bad same with Cam comments because he was flustered over fem reporter routes comments.

Sad part is people will treat this worse than the actual incident mentioned in the joke. BAKA.

Cams a fucking moron and that much is clear, but he doesnt exactly get paid to practice discretion at the podium. Al does get paid to do that though and everyone knows he should know better.

lolled

>(((Al Michaels)))
>white

You have to go back

Harvey Weinstein did nothing wrong and Al Michaels is a kike.

Pretty funny for an announcer joke, honestly. How much longer will PC cancer ruin sports? He shouldn't even apologize, unlike the negroes he comments on he actually dindu nuffin.

Very true, my fellow White man! Those women were asking for it, if you ask me. That bigot Al Michaels ought to be fired.

>people will treat this worse than the actual incident mentioned in the joke.
no "people" won't, don't be silly. this will all be forgotten in a week tops. it's a little insensitive, but not anymore insensitive than an "edgy" joke from a late night talk show opening monologue.

>I havent seen a team beat that badly since Ray Rice ran into his wife!

Fucm you, that was a good joke.
I hate what this country is now. No one cares about shit, but apparently people love being offended.

>The Giants season has been just a huge disappointment, just like my son.

>a good joke
it was Jay Leno-tier m8

>Al makes a joke at the expense of Harvey himself
String him up
>Hundreds of men and women keep quiet about Harvey's sexual abuse to further their careers, while knowing he will continue his harassment in the future with other actresses
They're victims omg they don't have to say anything.

I hate it here sometimes.

It's NBC. They might. Especially with Tirico waiting in the wings.

I meant good as in not offensive.
Nothing wrong with it.

The rhing is that tirico sucks dick. He ia honestly awful.
I always watch all the SNFs because of Al and Cris. It would be bullshit, to be fired over this

Yeah, but NBC was pissed when ESPN managed to get the NFL to tell them to leave SNF the fuck alone and keep Tirico out of the booth.

This might be the opening they were looking for.

I haven't seen Jets crash and burn like this since 9/11, Chris.

kek

>Chris: That play just sums up the giants season, Al, lackluster.
>Michaels: Yup Chris, at least they dont have to face trinidad and Tobago thats one thing going for them.

>almost 80 posts before a 9/11 joke

what the fuck has happened to this place?

> believing in the 9/11 attacks

lmao

pls no bully

To be fair, many were better

I know, I was fucking shocked so I made it myself.

>Before week six, the chiefs were so hot that they could melt steel beams

A lot of the newfags here don't even remember a pre9/11 world. So the joke doesn't come naturally anymore.

This. People who were in diapers or not even born yet when 9/11 happened post here (even though those little shits aren't supposed to).

>Kaepernick drops back in the pocket and is LEVELED by Von Miller
>Wow, Cris. I've not seen a pussy hit that hard since Joe Mixon's dinner-date.

>yuropoor sports

PUT ME IN THE SCREENSHOT

>what a run by CJ Anderson!
>Let me tell you, Chris, I haven't seen a Bronco run so fast since the OJ police chase

I was here!