Which one is physically most gifted, Sup Forums?

Which one is physically most gifted, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nR3qbQeo8nY
youtu.be/h0d69bXakUo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bolt, because he isn't a loser

None theyre all on steroids

Jim Thorpe

Im going with Roy Jones jr on this one. Dude wasnt even trying and he was one of the best ever.

No human should be able to move that quickly.

He was a real freak of nature.

It's hard to chose. How are we defining gifted? Are you trying to say has the most athletic talent?

If so, I would argue that a decathlete is the most athletically gifted.

Hafthor, Bolt, and maybe Lebron can't run long distances for shit.

It would be absolutely hilarious to watch Lebron, Hafthor, and Tyson pole vault with their massive frames and weight.

Looking at the decathlon events, I'm fairly certain that Hafthor would come in dead last. Bolt would likely come in first.

LeBron is basically nano machine super soldier genetics.

He just lead the entire NBA in minutes per game. He absolutely can run a marathon easily. Have you ever played basketball? Like full court defense AND offense? It's disgustingly exhausting.

OP you can do better

>not posting Tsunaldo

Obviously lebron. Hes a freak. Then Bolt

Why isn't the GOAT up there?

Either Bolt or LeBron

I think it's understated how much of an Ironman Lebron is. For such an explosive athlete that plays an absurd amount of minutes, his performance doesn't go down at all, and he doesn't get injured its insane

We're talking about someone who ALWAYS goes on deep playoff runs and STILL produces playing more minutes and a longer season than the rest of the league every year.

It's criminal that we will never get to see Lebron play in the NFL, he's that insane of an athlete he would've been a HOF in multiple sports.

Usaine Bolt and Mike Tyson, of the people in the picture

>It's criminal that we will never get to see Lebron play in the NFL
yeah so he could've gotten drafted by the Browns, had his ACL shredded in his second season by a dirty hit, and retired by 30

lebron. brock should be up there desu

because hes a mandrama can crusher who got knocked out by a middleweight. gtfo with this meme faggot

James for sure. Crazy fucker

Tyson or Lebron

bolt is on steroids. You actually think the 5 fastest people on earth are from a tiny Caribbean island? L M A O

Roids

>bolt isnt english
TIL

As opposed to literally everyone in OP's pic?

Its between Roy Jones and Lebron.

>not one tyson post
newfags

yes he punches fast and all but I doubt he can do athletic shit like lebron DESU.

which one has the biggest dick?

>For such an explosive athlete that plays an absurd amount of minutes, his performance doesn't go down at all, and he doesn't get injured its insane

Father time always wins. There's no way the amount of miles on him hasn't affected his body in any way. It'll probably be sudden injuries like Kobe' s Achilles that finish LeBron's career.

Lelbron because despite abusing PEDs he at least plays a skill sport and not roidsprint, roidpunch or roidlift.

Bolt is literally the fastest human ever

Wins by default

tyson is the one that can and would murder you with his bear hands

all the others are actors in one way or another and would pussy out after you are unconscious

tyson ate his prime was a god and he even knew it
all others are just silly idols

Rjj easily
CANT BE TOUCHED

the can was touched and knocked out by danny green.

ayy u mad whyte boiis?

>le cramps in the Finals man

>be thor
>most genetically gifted strongman possibly of all time
>lose to manlet mechanic from stoke
lmao

tyson

Prime Roy Jones Jr

Lol good call. You could put Emelianenko in there too.

Can he fly and throw laser beams from his eyes too?

Bolt by far.

One can begin to get an idea of the "giftedness" of an athlete by standard deviation. Standard deviation is a measure of central tendency in a population, that is, how far the average individual differs from that populations mean.

Take a population, say white american males. Measure them along some metric; say IQ. IQ is convenient in that the average is arbitrarily set to 100, and the standard deviation is arbitrarily set to 15. If an individual has an IQ of 115, he is in around the top 30% of scores. If he has and IQ of 130, he scores better than 95% of individuals. At 145, he is inside the top 1%.

The average white males height is 69.1 inches, and the standard deviation is 2.9. Hence if our individual with IQ 145 from above is als 74.9 inches tall it is actually meaningful to say "He is smarter than he is tall".

We can use this metric to compare athletes across different sports. Take the average and standard deviation of their respective leagues, and then measure how far above average the champion athlete of each league is.

When we apply this analysis we really get a sense of how outstanding some athletes are. Pele was a football genius 3.7 SD above the mean for pro football players, better than all but about 0.01% of the elite. Similar scores go to Ty Cobb (3.6) and Jack Niklaus (3.5).
Truly monstrous scores go to ice hockey players Mario Lemeux (4.7) and Wayne Gretzky (4.9). But the greatest athlete of all time was australian batsman Don Bradman, with a score of 5.0, a score so high that less than 1 in 3.5 million international level cricket batsmen can expect to perform as well, so high that if he deliberately missed every third ball, he'd still be the GOAT.

Suck shit OP, the greatest athlete ois, of all things, an Australian.

Bottom left shouldn't be there.

>tyson is the one that can and would murder you with his bear hands

The mountain is all steroids and eating like a bison. He was quite normal before.

Yes he can literally fly.

Have you never watched him?

i'd say when it comes to all around physical fitness and ability, it goes to LeBron.
but for me RJJr is something else, the way that fucker moved

too bad he missed that dunk

Mike Tyson. Boxing is the most difficult sport in the world. It doesn't just require speed, strength, stamina and skill but also ridiculous toughness. LeBron and Bolt could probably be knocked unconscious with one punch from a featherweight

This. He's advanced whats able to be accomplished with the human body. His is a sport of pure physicality. We likely won't see his times beaten within our lifetimes. Think about that.

Fighters shouldn't be up there at all.

The Icelandic powerlifting dude that plays the Mountain.

Definetly has the highest IQ and worth to a society. If we weren't living in a decadent age of jew-sponsored niggers making millions for useless shit that doesn't benefit anyone(in this case playing a childrens game), all of those other guys would be criminals, or dead.

>Fighters shouldn't be up there at all.

They are clearly the best all-rounders on the list. Bolt and the Mountain are completely one-dimensional

the white boi. how can niggas even compete?

>You actually think the 5 fastest people on earth are from a tiny Caribbean island?

Slave genes.

he didn't tho

if you aren't saying roy, its simply because you don't know

or did you forget?

who the fuck are these roid monkeys, where is kevin

>all those roiders

Disgusting

Fucking disgusting communist. Your post is pure jealousy.

Unironically Messi

He's the GOAT at the most competitive and profesionalised sport in Human history

If you don't rate Messi then change his name for any other footballer

whoever made the most money in my opinion

money is all that matters right lol

lolololololololol

Tévez is the GOAT then?

youtube.com/watch?v=nR3qbQeo8nY
find a better highlight reel
I dare you

>most physically gifted
>a guy that can jump high

mayweather jr

Why the fuck do Americans think that tall guys who jump high are superman?

He made 90 million in the last 25 months, Messi earns 40 million per year

Mayweather's last fight wasn't something usual tho, he probably won't be fighting again, or if he fights it will be another meme and people won't fall for it again

why do you live in a compost bin of a country?

who's the slav?
anyway, they all had to grind their way to dominance, it's not like they were born like that, I mean, Tyson went to shit as soon as distractions came in; my guess would be Bolt and then LeBron

>They are clearly the best all-rounders on the list.

Based on what? The best all rounder athlete is a decathlete. Prime Mike could beat the shit out of Ashton Eaton but he wouldn't beat him at a single event in the decathlon. Toughness doesn't automatically = physically gifted.

Because Superman is a tall guy who can jump high.

>why hello.. yes IDKSAB

Why is American sports commentary so gay?

You don't know shit about anything if you think Mike Tyson is more physically gifted than Usain Bolt.

roy is obviously the most gifted in this photo

If by physically gifted you mean good genetics, probably Bolt.
Least amount of training, with the most domination in his field.

yeah its called roids

*blocks your path*

Boxers are tremendous athletes and boxing is one of the toughest sports in the world. But the most physically gifted? Boxing has more to do with extensive training and mentality than physicality. Imagine if Tyson didn't grow up dirt poor in the ghetto or RJJ on a farm. Would they be as vicious or dominating as someone who grew up pampered? Look at Tim Bradley. He's probably the best athlete in the game but no one gives a fuck cause he's not knocking out guys. Sergey Kovalev has literally killed people in the ring but is he more physically gifted than Lebron James?

>Look at Tim Bradley. He's probably the best athlete in the game

lmao no, you think shredded=best athlete?

roys speed, reflexes and power were inhuman for a man of his size in his prime, how you think they don't count as physical gifts is beyond me. You don't know what you're talking about

bartolo colon

LeBron was born as a result of a federal super soldier experiment in the low income areas of america, but because they couldn't implement the killer instinct the program required(thus why he isn't clutch), they let him be and he could just go around playing basketball

>a sport where you only play half the field
>you get to rest for half the time you're on the field with walking and light jogging

In basketball you have to play FULL court and every player has to play defense or else the coach takes you out of the game.

>lacks the instinct
He's learning it, quite fast.

I mean it makes sense when you think about it.

>no one knows who his father is, not even LeBron
>his mother was literally a hooker making her an easy target, the government has always done human experiments on hookers because no one really cares about them.
>his mother stays away from the media as much as possible

I do feel his height would be kinda detrimental for a soldier though.

What does that have to do with sports?

He was born in '84, maybe he was made for more like a Vietnam type/jungle conflict, instead of the urban warfare nowdays. Imagine the fear it would invoke in the Vietcong as a 6'8 black dude runs out of the tree line, leaps over their triplines and boobytraps dual wielding M60s and throwing frags with a career 50.1% precision in their foxholes, just to leap again to the rail of the Huey chopper 11ft in the air. But as far as I know there are 6'6 guys in the SEAL teams as of now, so maybe he would be just as good now

Boxers are automatically better than other athletes

It would be so cool to be the fastest person on the planet. I love being the fastest person I know, but imagine walking down the street and knowing youre faster than everyone you see. Damn that would be amazing.

Those were physical gifts but they weren't inhuman at all. You can train anyone to imitate RJJ and they could do it to a t. You can't train someone to run faster than Usain Bolt.

Why do people act so confident that bolt was roiding? He never tested positive in his entire career. I don’t doubt that he would do it during training, but how would he never get caught if he did it before racing? He runs faster than dopers so he must be doping? Maybe he’s just a god. Look at him:
youtu.be/h0d69bXakUo

LeBronie is literally last on this last.

Randy

Literally everyone is on steroids. Olympic drug testing is mostly a joke anyways and they only catch some roiders years after the fact

Bolt not only smashed the 100m record, he did it with ease, probably lost 0.1sec for celebrating before the finish line, and despite all that the record will likely remain his for a couple of decades at least.

NFL players are the most gifted athletes. Incredible explosiveness, quickness, resistance to injury, top speed, and the ability to cut corners and change directions.

My vote would go to one of the superhuman RB/WR's. Probably Adrian Peterson or Bo Jackson.