New Mel/Vince Movie

>avclub.com/article/mel-gibson-and-vince-vaughn-star-police-brutality--249519

>"According to Variety, Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn have signed on to star in Dragged Across Concrete, “a crime thriller about police brutality” directed by Bone Tomahawk‘s S. Craig Zahler"

>Gibson and Vaughn will play cops who are suspended when a video of their strong-arm tactics gets wide attention. They then descend into the criminal underworld to exact vengeance.

Is Sup Forums excited for /ourguys/ new movie?

post yfw they do the exact same faces for the movie poster

Holy shit how was this allowed to be made? This sounds based as fuck

God damn that sounds amazing

Love how Vince is one of /our guys/ now

based

>libcommenters already calling both of them racist just because the way their faces looked when Merly Streep was giving her "speech"

wowowowow

Based Mel and Vince bringing Copbuddy kino back from the guy, how are they so based lads?

>Love how Vince is one of /our guys/ now

Caspereposting was a planned move to ease us into him, based.

It's the Trump effect.

please please let this movie happen
praise kek

holy shit this sounds like pure fucking kino when is this shit coming out?

>planned move to ease us in

Casper knew this

>suspended
GUN
BADGE

Trump's Reign is changing even Hollywood. NBC even hired Megan Kelly hoping to reign in a more conservative audience.

YOUR OTHER GUN

>yfw Winona co-stars

Now those are two guys I'd like to have a pint with.

I guarantee the movie will be anti-police brutality and the characters will be morally ambitious.

Libs will cry because they won't see the movie and the conservatards will pretend it's a movie 'for them' when it's not.

THE LITTLE ONE AS WELL

man is the avclub staffed and visited entirely by obnoxious faggots or what? I actually used to like that site

>morally ambitious

I think you mean morally ambiguous.

Anyone else hype as fuck for 4th of Jewlies?

Being a crooked cop is an admirable thing to aspire to be my man.

>morally ambitious

BIT OFFTOPIC, IS eND OF wATCH WORTH IT?

I'm watching SOUTHLAND and I'm loving it

>it seems like it’s going to position police brutality as a good thing (or at least a necessary evil), which is about as absurd and inexplicable as the recent career resurgence that Mel Gibson has been enjoying lately.
They're already judging a movie based on a one-sentence plotline, and throwing gratuitous attacks towards Mel, because apparently it's a vengeance thriller instead of a BLM drama. Those MSM SJWkikes just can't help themselves.

I can already see the reviews.