Is there any doubt that he is truly the GOAT?

Is there any doubt that he is truly the GOAT?

Plenty. Does he have the best career of anyone? yes. Is he the greatest QB to ever play the game? no.

He's been the most successful ever. That makes him the greatest you filthy casual.

Hasn't been for a while now

no

this is probably fair. he's in that absolute top tier. hard to separate those guys tho

fuck off favela monkey

FIVE

R
I
N
G
S

Absolutely top tier probably tier.

187*

Not sure of exact games played and percentages between the three, but Brady is God and this is proof.

i'm having deja vu. i could have sworn he broke this record last year, also against the jets on december 24th. man i like todd bowles but dude this is the second time brady has broken an NFL record against us.

Brady is god tier and there will never be another. Rodger fags always say muh talent and arm. But being a 199 overall draft pick and achieving this much means Brady musr have tons of talent? I don't really get that argument since for what Brady was placed as and having people doubt him his whole playing career means he's god for doing all this winning. Legit nobody thought he would be what he is today, we had expectations for Rodgers. This is what makes Brady so great.

Fellow Bostonfags is Brady the single greatest athlete we will ever have? Has he eclipsed Big Papi for you? Will we ever have this much winning ever again?

Brady wouldn't even be in the league if he hadn't been with the Patriots

This is even more impressive when you consider the win/loss ratio and total rings:

Brady 187/54 - 5x
Manning 186/79 - 2x
Favre 186/112 - 1x

Brady is the most effective.

5 (five)

THis is only regular season wins, no playoffs.
Including the playoffs he surpassed them last year

Brady is 187-54
Peyton is 186-79
Farve is 186-112
Brady technically has played a season over Peyton but he didn't play his rookie year and was injured after 18-1

He's been fortunate to be on the Pats with all those good defenses.

Almost

Dis. Put brees on there they win seven (7).

Nothing is special about Brady.

Not really that great. The only time they were top ten in Points, Passing Yards and Rushing Yards was in 2007 (also the only year in Brady's career that they were in top 10 in passing defence, at 6th). The averages are
Points Average Rank: 10th
Passing Yards Average Rank: 19th
Rushing Yards Average Rank: 13th

Also for Drew Brees, the year he won the Super Bowl his Points defence and Passing Yards defence were both ahead of the Patriots

He will go down like Barry bonds once the (((patriots))) are exposed for more than a decade of stealing signs and cheating

Unironically this.

If Brady was on a team without Belichick he probably has a much less impressive career. Fact of the matter is that the Patriots are a machine. Brady is a big part of that, but there are a lot of other QBs that can do exactly what Brady does. If they were given his position in Boston they'd be winning too.

Official rankings, here:
Montana > Brady >> Marino >>(Johnny U belongs somewhere in this gap)>> Manning/Favre >> Young
Might rather have Favre play for me than any of them, though

Please see my post here

>average rank

show us the defensive ranking every year the Pats won the SB.

>5head

kill yourself

Well, he could make a comeback and win out the rest of this season.

Every fucking QB wins the SB with a solid defense, you goddamn idiot.

Besides, in 4 out of 7 Super Bowls Brady played in, his "omg so great & elite" defenses gave up a last minute go-ahead or tying TD 4 TIMES. Rams, Panthers, Giants, Giants. The D almost did it a 5th time vs Seattle, who was 1 yard away from taking the lead, then Butler swooped in.