LAST WORLD SERIES WIN:

LAST WORLD SERIES WIN:
Dodgers = 1988
Cubs = 2016
Yankees = 2009
Astros = Never (lost in 2005)

Who deserves it more?

the team that's going to win it this year obviously, the houston astros.

whoever wins the games.

well now that cleveland got rid of their injun logo because political correct, they certainly do not deserve to win

me

>they didn't get rid of it
>their actual team name is still racist as fuuck

Let's look at what really matters:

population:

NY
LA
Chicago
Houston

Revenue

LA
NY
Chicago
Houston

Natural disasters:

Houston

Yankees deserve it to be honest
2000-present is like pre-2016 Cubs tier drought for them even with the one championship in the middle

>Houston
Hurricanes
>NY
Blizzards
>Chicago
Blizzards
>LA
Earthquakes

Great post.

lazy

What if this whole season was just Ben Reiter manipulaying events from the shadows to ensure his article proved correct

how is indians racist?

i'm still mad the cubs got one after what they did to steve bartman. if north korea ever does attack us i hope they get a submarine so they can nuke chicago.

1. The people on the team are not Native Americans
2. Indians are not Native Americans

the people on the marlins aren't marlins either, and Indian means native american

depends on what narrative MLB wants to push Dojers for drought, Cubs for memes, Houston for touchy feely story

would be on suicide watch if Yankees get muh #29 kiss the 29 rings disgustingness

nobody inherently 'deserves' anything

that's some next-level entitlement shit
i bet you think you deserve to get a post-secondary education, too

the team that wins deserved it caused they outplayed their opponent

you mean 28?

>Good guys
Astros
Cubs
>Bad guys
Dodgers
Yankees

Native Americans are not from India. That was Christopher Columbus' fuck-up 500 years ago. I learned this in elementary school, how the fuck old are you.

>Indian means Native American

1. not for about 30 years
2. the problem isn't that the players aren't Native American, the problem is that we as a society decided to stop using the racist term "Indian" and start using "Native American" back in the 1980s. But the Cleveland MLB Organization was like, "Nah, fuck that."

>1. not for about 30 years
what?
>2. the problem isn't that the players aren't Native American, the problem is that we as a society decided to stop using the racist term "Indian" and start using "Native American" back in the 1980s. But the Cleveland MLB Organization was like, "Nah, fuck that."
literally never heard of this before, we were taught they are indians in school, was in high school back in 2006-2010 in Montana.

it became part of our language that indians is another word for it

American Indian is the correct term. Native American is just jewish censorship to avoid hurt feelings.

Yes it did, and then we stopped doing it. Like when we stopped using "hispanic" and started using "latin america," or stopped using "Negro" and started using "African-American" or "black."

>American Indian is the correct term
Yes, if you're posting from 1955.

you're a dumb pointy nosed jew, i still say hispanic and indian regularly.

NY gets hit with hurricanes as well

That's because you're a racist piece of shit and everyone around you knows it.

yeah i could agree with that.

>we stopped using "hispanic"
this never happened either, where the fuck do you live?