He believes the lies of the Jewish media that he is out for the season

>he believes the lies of the Jewish media that he is out for the season
>he doesn't realize you can be back from a broken collarbone in 6-8 weeks

>post yfw GODgers makes it back in December just in time to grab a wild card and run the table for OWL in the greatest sports moment in world history

The narrative is written.

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/nfl/2017/10/15/aaron-rodgers-injury-green-bay-packers-colin-kaepernick-nfl
nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000277003/article/aaron-rodgers-fractured-collarbone-in-packers-loss
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>6-8 weeks
Not when you've broken that samr one before and you need screws. I know you're desperate but you're just being delusional

Sorry OP, Rodgers will never be in the superb owl again unless he pays for a ticket or takes up announcing.

He broke the opposite shoulder in 2013 and was out 7 weeks, dumbfuck

Wrong

Got it backwards dumbass

>n-NO this CANT be happening

t. queen fan
t. chiraqo fan

The sad thing this will probably have nothing to do with injuries. As long as they keep Mcarthy and Capers around I predict they will just continue to ride the success of Rodgers, and I am also tempted to throw Ted Thompson in there.

This isn't wrong. He broke his left collarbone in 2013, not his right.

>post yfw he's out for the rest of the season and they hire kaepershit to replace him

DREAUYGHNEUILD DREUAAMPFGPH

>being this stupid and wrong
They sure do make em inbred and retarded in Green Bay amirite

Is he gay?
He looks sort of gay in every photos.

He really, really likes women.

>2 seconds between posts

What?

It could not have gone better, as a Viking fan I'm in heaven! We beat you killed your QB and took the div lead. also gutted your fucking souls! LOL

si.com/nfl/2017/10/15/aaron-rodgers-injury-green-bay-packers-colin-kaepernick-nfl

Hope kaep gets the call just to piss off these whites

You

And if they lose 4 games? They're probably not gonna make the playoffs. Even if they win out after that 10-6 might not make the playoffs

If they every game when he's out 8-8 won't get them into the playoffs unless the Queens utterly collapse

Tell me

Its different when you're a flaming faggot, you don't recover as quickly

10-6 will win the NFC North. Did you see the Loins today? And if Hundley had a full week to prepare they could have beaten Minnesota

LOL! Vikings not only beat the Packers they ENDED them for 2017!

>Gets injured
>Going to be loaded up with steroids to heal faster and make a comeback

You can laugh now, but don't beg for mercy when ROID Rodgers ASCENDS and is unleashed on the league.

Then gets suspended for Roids and pretty much he's assumed to have been juicing for his entire career

He's not only cheating with guys anymore.

That's what makes it worse, it's his throwing arm this time.

>And if Hundley had a full week to prepare they could have beaten Minnesota

You're retarded

Not them but

nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000277003/article/aaron-rodgers-fractured-collarbone-in-packers-loss

>>Rodgers exited the Bears tilt on Green Bay's opening drive with what was described as a left (non-throwing) shoulder injury, the result of a drive-stalling sack by Chicago pass rusher Shea McClellin.