Tfw favorite actor isn't getting the quality or quantity of roles you'd like them to

>tfw favorite actor isn't getting the quality or quantity of roles you'd like them to

I just want her to be in blockbusters again.

Ellen Page appreciation thread, what are your favorite films she's starred in? What did you think of her most recent work (Into the Forest/Freeheld/Tallulah) or her recent foray into voice acting?

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/14537175_537638939766819_6296360822587260928_n.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

egg?

ACT

>goes gay
>JUSTD straight into oblivion

Anyway, I liked her on Beyond Two Souls.

act

CUTE

I remember half falling in love with her after watching Juno. Then I watched it again a few years later and found it meh. Hate it when that happens.

Post the version of that pic with the text

>come out
>stop get jobs

What did Hollywood mean by this?

thoughts?

This one?

>your first waifu meets your current waifu

That's the one. Why doesn't somebody save her ;_;

why are you so into lesbians user? you know they'll just hurt you, right?

also nice digits

>ellen page

She's awful, wooden, couldn't act her way out of a paper bag. Almost ruined Inception for me due to her shitty performance.

Get some taste OP

Sempai has taste.

I want her to be the mom of three cute babies, with a nice house a huge garden an me mowing the lawn'while she breastfeed my youngest son

Wojack.jpg

She apparently has a role in this, but she's not in the trailer and as far I can tell, it's a minor character.

>inb4 it's the Simpsons again and she has three lines total

scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/14537175_537638939766819_6296360822587260928_n.mp4

>you will never tease best Mara sister with Ellen

Why live?

ellen is not for heterosexual

delet