UN FORCES TO POLICE UNITED STATES!!!

freedomoutpost.com/obama-admin-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-us-cities/

Obama Admin & UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight “Extremism” in US Cities

On Wednesday, Property-grabbing Loretta Lynch told the United Nations that the Attorney General's office, working with several US cities, will be working on a global law enforcement initiative. She referred to this initiative as the Strong Cities Network.

So, what is this for? It's an attempt to enforce the sharia-compliant UN's rules on America. It's unauthorized by Congress and it's unconstitutional.

According to the DOJ announcement, "Cities are vital partners in international efforts to build social cohesion and resilience to violent extremism. Local communities and authorities are the most credible and persuasive voices to challenge violent extremism in all of its forms and manifestations in their local contexts. While many cities and local authorities are developing innovative responses to address this challenge, no systematic efforts are in place to share experiences, pool resources and build a community of cities to inspire local action on a global scale."

The reason there are no systematic efforts and that is because it is unconstitutional to do so. States have the right to deal with matters on their own without Washington or the UN interfering. It's called the Tenth Amendment.

cont..

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/
wnd.com/2016/06/u-n-military-vehicles-on-virginia-interstate/
snopes.com/un-vehicles-in-southern-states/
rt.com/usa/army-million-rounds-dhs-472/
justice.gov/opa/pr/launch-strong-cities-network-strengthen-community-resilience-against-violent-extremism
strongcitiesnetwork.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"The Strong Cities Network will serve as a vital tool to strengthen capacity-building and improve collaboration," said Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch. "As we continue to counter a range of domestic and global terror threats, this innovative platform will enable cities to learn from one another, to develop best practices and to build social cohesion and community resilience here at home and around the world."

Social cohesion? Whose social cohesion will be enforced (I mean, preserved)? Christian America? Communism? Islam?

The program launched without a word in the media on Wednesday. The claims is safety and security and "safeguarding the rights of local citizens and communities," but we all know different, don't we?
where were you when the match for the second american civil war was struck?

>the incompetent UN is going to patrol US streets
They're not even useful in places where they're needed.

In any case, time to stock up on bullets and guns boys. Remember to aim for the blue when the time comes.

there goes the constitution

So is this going to be like Jade Helm where we're all going to be pissing our pants over nothing? I mean come on, if the feds were literally going to do martial law why get the lamest weakest standing force on the fucking planet? UN soldiers can't do anything for shit.

how is it remotely like jadehelm? they said jade helm was an exercise an thats what it was, now theyre saying this is not an exercise soo..

>freedomoutpost.com

IS IT STARTING

IS IT FINALLY TIME

IS IIIIIIIIIT

>Worried about UN troops
>Ever
They're so innefective they point the guns in the opposite direction. I'm not even kidding when I say if UN was really going to try martial law, that it would be literally nothing. They'd stand around and do jack shit. You could go up to them, steal their grenades, and they'd run off and cry to their commander.

coming to take your guns away

> Tim Brown — October 2, 2015

> implying they won't put up mercs in UN uniforms to do whatever the fuck they want under some UN mandate, inside the US

you're a mong

>Tim Brown — October 2, 2015
explain pls

Great stuff, what are the nogs in Chicago gonna say when they get beat down by a bunch of central african UN security staff for being rowdy?

Will they still love their chief Obama?
They will finally get a taste of how real africans treat each other.

>implying that un troops would get placed in a city like chicago.

no user they will be placed in places they want to demonize average americans in states that cause trouble and are high in favor for trump.

if you don't get it .. the whole term "radical speech" is bascially if you don't agree with the liberal media story they are pushing you're a radical and need un troops to make sure you aren't a danger to the US.

>use UN forces
Because mobilizing US troops within the country is technically an act of war against the people, using the UN forces would be a technical loophole

This must be speculation, I am quite sure the majority of americans regardless of class, creed and colour would not take kindly to this,

It would cause a major rise in the far right as well.

I can't wait to brain some poor UN sap and take his gun, I've always wanted a real assault rifle

This. UN troops are not capable of waging war against Kenya. If they came to the United States, we'd probably lose more citizens to friendly fire and/or trampling as every White man in the fucking country rushed out to shoot at them.

They'd have about as much chance as a single white-tailed buck walking from Virginia Beach to Galveston Texas, wearing a reflective vest, with half a dozen GPS trackers linking its position to the NRA in real time, and a boat anchor tied to its neck.

as such with every other thread posted about this i'd like to remind you fags i posted this when it was announced
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/

nobody gave a shit and all i got was
>oyyy veyyy
>shut it down
>breitbart
>i aint giving them sheckles

We aren't fucking Europe
They need to stay the fuck out of our country or get shot

Daily reminder, if you see a blue helmet you, as a patriot to the United States, are to shoot on site

We could have a domestic threat here slaughtering people and I still wouldn't accept UN forces here.

Comment removed due to violating UN laws.

Rip UN

>See blue helmet
>Shoot to kill
This is not a drill; its unlawful occupation. If you don't own a gun now, buy one.

>constitution
you mean that thing obama carried to the bathroom a couple years ago?

Well that's going to work out for them. Plus if they wanted to get troops, they'd get Blackwater or hire mercenaries from another country. Not the UN.
This user gets it.

oyyy vveyyy
shut it down
I aint giving beritbart my sheckles

Loretta LYNCHED when?

what the fuck man

this is one of the worst things that's ever happened to the people of this country

this is fucking insane

Can't wait to rape some americans :^)

For fucks sake why didn't we listen

international terrorist financier and puppetmaster George Soros hires rent-a-mobs (Black Lives Matter and Antifa) to cause civil unrest

international terrorist financier and puppetmaster George Soros then has his globalist mudshit soldiers from the Islamic Caliphate of Europistan come to bring "peace" to the USA

not only that but you'll probably be subjected to some foreign international court system

>yfw it's gonna be the summer of happening

wnd.com/2016/06/u-n-military-vehicles-on-virginia-interstate/

That flag.

fuck

why did I look at this before going to bed?

snopes.com/un-vehicles-in-southern-states/

My friends dad moved off the grid, I asked him why when I was a teenager and he said that UN troops were coming to America to enforce martial law- something like that.

You're not going to bed user.

Unfortunately there is a growing number of useful idiots that confuses being useful to the global elite with earning their place among them. Once the last of the conservative nationalists have been marginalized down to the point where there aren't enough of us to vote for the collective good they will start openly revoking rights. We are at the tipping point and it doesn't look good. They are pitting our rights against each other no matter how we vote we loose something. They aren't going to kick off the real happening until they have already won. I truly fear Hillarys America. I don't want to end up in a tolerance camp for not being born brown and not wanting to turn my cock into a sock.

It's alright. The UN are just shit in general.

They can't even help African nations, so having to deal with any sort of civility is beyond their capacities.

Although it wouldn't surprise me, if this has been done in line with the EU, publicly announcing it's desire for a United States Of Europe ASAP.

US desertion to fight against those forces sounds pretty much an inevitability, and almost no-one military likes O. I think they might be overestimating the loyalty of the US soldier to sit by and watch it happen.

AIM FOR THE BLUES
AIM FOR THE BLUES
AIM FOR THE BLUES
KEK WILLS IT

trump beating the GOP establishment has forced the globalists and the left to force their hand earlier than they maybe wanted

regardless of Trumps ideas, he's a threat to globalism. That's all that matters.

The takeover is coming, prepare your butts. It's going to get real ugly.

UNATCO?

this

UN Soldiers come from shitholes. I can't imagine this going wrong.

Scary possibility.

Looks like they're doing poorly on purpose.

this. in Rwanda, they weren't allowed to fight, and got slaughtered by angry natives wielding mostly dollar store machetes.

more things in this game are coming true every day

Just fucking kill them.

You fucker have guns, claim they're to fight against the government and for the constitution if it comes to it, yet none of you niggers do a single thing when you actually need to.

This is pathetic. Fight for your freedom already. "Extremism" my ass, that's the word for arresting anyone they don't like.

>this position is now fortified.

They are doing poorly because they aren't trained. Any old West Virginia Hick would perform better.

Our option WAS to get Trump into office.
But now it seems they're throwing the switch on letting the election happen.
AIM FOR THE FUCKING BLUES

>OCTOBER 2, 2015
>2015

UN "troops" would be a joke...
To the gangs and druglords
To any well regulated state militia
hell, prostitutes might get rich off them,
they'll be on the payroll of every local boss.
UN is a pitiful joke, nothing more.

Savage.

shut the fuck up spic nigger parasite infested peasant.

First off there is no needing to do anything. Second, even if there was you are still a little shit.

>Mfw my mom is from West Virginia

They'd probably do a lot better than your average citizen, too.

Are we talking about the Hicks or the African UN troopers?

>untrained niggers
My fucking sides.

But wait, there's more!

rekt

Any militare vehicle can be used as a boiler for those who are inside. And it doesn't really matter how armed it is, molotovs will still burn on its surface and slowly fry its crew.

poltards with badges. thing of the past

Its not the strength of the force that concerns me - it's the precedent that it sets.

UN wouldn't bring over troops from Africa you dumbfucks

they'd use locals and maybe Europeans if they were desperate

Good luck finding a local who'll put on a helmet and the two letters that are more guaranteed to get you shot dead by 50 patriots on all sides in 30 seconds or less I FUCKING GUARANTEE IT

yup.

"They are a joke" they said. "They are just niggers and spics" they said.

I don't think its allowed for any personnel besides usa peeps to patrol and whatnot.

>they'll use locals
UN pal, not United Locals.

Death to local Sup Forumsice!

Those hicks.

UNATCO?

god damn you guys are dumb

people like Loretta Lynch and Obama exist in this country. there are hundreds of people who work for the DHS, probably even thousands. And you think the UN would have a hard time finding bootlickers desperate for a job.

how fucking naive are you

The only problem at Breitbart now is Joel (((Pollak))). He's secretly still pro Cruz and keeps giving Trump backhanded compliments. Pollak recently has tried to paint "globalism" as being a codeword for Jews.

These are fucking gold. Any more?
>mfw idiots are worried that irl retards with guns

The second they put on the blue helmet on American soil is the second they are a target of every American.
How dumb are you?

>explain

2015 is pretty clearly currentYear-1

I'd proudly join them

Enjoy the luxury uprooting local yokel, govt mooching PDs. Yes I know they're here

rt.com/usa/army-million-rounds-dhs-472/

Seems like they'd be about as bad as UN, if not worse, since a good deal of DHS employees push pencils.

Any day now

Put them in a libshit city like Seattle or Portland and they may as well be SEALs or SAS.

you seriously wouldn't do shit. shut the fuck up.

It's on a very specific date.
And it's very soon.
Whatever helps you justify your niggerdom.

It'll literally never happen.

A rifle behind every blade of grass and all that.

The consitution no longer applies. Continuity of government.

Seriously, they never lifted it after 9/11. We're under martial law already.

Speaking of deus ex

Also,

8/14
8/14
8/14
8/14

people like you have been saying shit like that for decades now every time the government is about to introduce some new insane policy. and you know what happens? nothing.

just shut up with your LARPing like you're some force to be reckoned with. you're not going to do shit about it. neither will any other Americans.

the Bundy militia couldn't even kill one person from the government before their entire group was disbanded and they all ran away with their tail between their legs.

Come back when you have a credible source

I'm not talking about insane policies.
I'm talking about UN helmets on US soil, if you had bothered to read, you mouthbreathing kike.
That hasn't happened before, and the second it does, that's when it starts.

justice.gov/opa/pr/launch-strong-cities-network-strengthen-community-resilience-against-violent-extremism

strongcitiesnetwork.org/

Yes, i'm as baffled as you probably are.

>currentYear-1
>Not currentYear++

>EU wants to become a federation
>UN wants martial law
Brexit is amazing.
It made globalists panic and go off half-cocked.

Wat

>we will get to kill blue helmets in our lifetime