en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bounce
youtu.be/OZDh4WlBq-A
scienceworld.wolfram.com/physics/FundamentalForces.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecophagy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_goo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

space niggers

The Jews will destroy it

The diversity hire in americas nuclear program presses the wrong button.

The universe is not going to end. ''Everything freezes'' or ''universe collapses on itself and becomes a super massive black hole'' is not the end of the universe.

>the whole universe

the jews doing it is more believable than this post

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Revelation

It won't.

>Vacuum metastability event
Don't even joke about shit like that.

This

Who cares? I'm LARPing about angels n shit

What the fuck does it even mean? The whole thing coalesces into a neighboring universe like two bubbles combining? First I've ever heard "Blg Slurp".

It's what that picture looks like.

what does that even mean

man i wish i knew science
t. history major

The combined weight of amerifats is somehow going to create a black hole big enough to eat everything.

A hypothetical vacuum metastability event would be theoretically possible if our universe were part of a metastable (false) vacuum in the first place, an issue that was highly theoretical and far from resolved in 1982.[2] A false vacuum is one that appears stable, and is stable within certain limits and conditions, but is capable of being disrupted and entering a different state which is more stable. If this were the case, a bubble of lower-energy vacuum could come to exist by chance or otherwise in our universe, and catalyze the conversion of our universe to a lower energy state in a volume expanding at nearly the speed of light, destroying all of the observable universe without forewarning.

We find patient zero for the god consciousness simulation program and try to shut him down by blocking his internet access.

Then the world marches silently into darkness and humanity becomes an automated algorithm.

The universe never began, so it can't end.

Big Rip then vaporize to the parent universe

it won't. it will become self-aware and capable of reproduction like all living things

go on

Should be "Hadron Collider Program"

We are all merely figments of Azathoth's imagination. When he awakens from his dream, the Universe will pop out of existence, and Azathoth will be alone once more.

Not with a bang but a whimper

Slowly fading away over the course of aeons.

none of the above

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bounce

>not knowing about science because its importance to history

t. history doctorate

>Current year
>Religion
Consider suicide

Wait. NO?!? Is this real????

The big slurp. It's a metaphor for pathways within super sets of the God number.

Atheism is religion too.

The Sun will eventually blow up. Everything has an expiry date. Enjoy the Sun and light and warmth while you can.

> not knowing that we were kingz
t. history proffessor

Ah yes and people who don't collect stamps are stamp collectors

Definitely the Big Slurp and the catastrophic metastability event... unless the Klingons blow everything up first or the Reapers show up.

I think the big rip is very elegant.

The idea is that the universe may eventually expand faster than the speed of light, so all atoms will separate but will still be drawn to each other, only they will never be able to each any other atom.

Th big crunch

everything in our universe works in a cycle, why wouldn't the big bang??

Heat Death erry time

>higgs findings allude to
>universe is inherently unstable

Oh my who else would have known otherwise that the universe is based on chaos.

Atheists vaccinate yearly against flu and read first page of encyclopeadia in christmas eve (24 december). I know that because my friend is from atheist family.

That is not what happens though, the atoms can't even sustain themselves and all the subatomic particles scatter and all qualities of the universe are lost.

I think the tralfamagorians destroying the universe on accident while testing a new space engine is more likely

And their faith in science is at the point where it is like the rest of the religions.

It doesn't though, a black hole is always a black hole and some comets don't have orbits because most debris just wanders the universe aimlessly.

The EU

>only 100 years of modern science and we already know how the universe will shit the bed.
Kek. Personally I'm more inclined towards heat death, unless it's connected to a source not bound by entropy somehow. But how can you apply the "laws" of thermodynamics to the whole universe?

Also, If you're just going through an existential crisis, remember that you will spend one-third of your life sleeping and most of your internal functions are autonomous. We just have the extra benefit/curse of consciousness.
don't get riled up about hings like this because in the grander scheme of things, we don't matter, and that's okay tbĪ·.

Niggers

You are incorrect.

The subatomic particles don't scatter, they all still gravitate towards one another. A better way to put it is they are diluted with additional volume. The problem is that the universe is expanding faster than the speed of light. Saying they scatter incorrectly assumes some force is pushing them away from each other, and that is not the case at all.

It is a fundamental point.

Also wtf does 'subatomic particles can't sustain themselves' even mean? You basically just said 'magic'.

This

t. communism pro

in Heavenly light

Heat death and then after a sufficiently long time a new universe just happens.

>they all still gravitate towards one another
Gravity is the weakest force it will be the first completely overcome by a big rip expansion scenario.

>incorrectly assumes some force is pushing them away from each other,
Are you no longer talking about the Big Rip scenario?

>subatomic particles can't sustain themselves
That isn't what I wrote.

I wrote the atoms can't sustain themselves since there will be a point in the big rip scenario when the force of the expansion will exceed the nuclear forces binding all the subatomic particles together.

After all sentience dies; there is no proof that the universe ever existed

with "gravitate" he meant they are attracted to each other, its a valid use of the word, it does not necessarily imply gravity

youtu.be/OZDh4WlBq-A

The big crunch and big freeze have been debunked for years though.

It means there is a possibility that our little corner of the universe exists in a bubble of false vacuum. As in, it's not the vacuumest that vacuum can be. So all the physical laws of the universe that we have come to know and love suddenly change, ending everything as we know it.

For example, perhaps in the potential true vacuum any one of the fundamental forces may be weaker or stronger, and thus every element in the periodic table is suddenly impossible and the entire universe as we know it ceases to exist in its current form. Shit goes funky.

They would not be any attracted to each other at some point either in a big rip scenario either with gravitate as a literal or metaphorical interpretation since eventually the force of expansion would dominate over all attraction from all the other forces combined.

>because most debris just wanders the universe aimlessly.

Sounds like my brother.

user's brother BTFO he may never recover

Gene Debris from New Jersey?

The weakest fundamental force, known, that interacts with physical matter is the aptly named weak nuclear force. Gravity is much stronger.

>I wrote the atoms can't sustain themselves since there will be a point in the big rip scenario when the force of the expansion will exceed the nuclear forces binding all the subatomic particles together.

You don't grasp that the expansion isn't a 'force'. The atoms are not 'forced' apart. They are more 'diluted'. The expansion isn't a force in the way you are thinking of it. Expansion doesn't actually 'move' or 'exert force' on anything.

Why is the sperm green?

its not sperm, its the blend of yellow and blue paint

Sauce, for the love of God!!!

I mean for research!

You're a retard. In order of descending strength:

>Strong nuclear
>Electromagnetic
>Weak nuclear
>Gravitational

The gravitational force is like thirty orders of magnitude weaker than the weak nuclear.

what the fuck is this

The creator deletes the simulation and turns off the computer

HEAT DEATH
E
A
T

D
E
A
T
H

Gravity is weakest by far.
scienceworld.wolfram.com/physics/FundamentalForces.html

If gravity were stronger, several quarks and bosons would not even be able to stay in the atomic nucleus.

You don't understand big rip scenario expansion at all and your original post completely demonstrated that the expansion was a movement in nature.

What about the Big Gulp?

What the fuck, you're supposed to go straight in and straight out, not stir it like a stew.

>thebig

In to the trash it goes

Why is Norway the expert on man on man buttfucking? Swedish on vacation?

>that which is not dead that can eternally lie, for with strange eons pass even death may die.

praise be to the old one, from him we are and forever we shall be, his whim is our existence, his dream is our world, and for when he wakes all cease to be back to the nothingness as it was once was.

Applies to all penetration, nothing to do with butts.

this sounds like some warhammer 40k warp shit.

i wonder...

ya but when you go all the way in your hips and dick area touch the asscheeks, thus green paint.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecophagy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_goo

>implying that our conscience cannot be uploaded to a machine
>implying that we won't be able to continue this torture for the rest of days.

Only a dumbassss thinks it aint the big crunch/new big bang

That is because of thermodynamics and that would imply that the universe is expanding each time it "bangs" going forward this would be fine however it as would mean that the universe was smaller beforehand and at some point existed at 0 XYZ or in other words you only put the beginning further back.

the universe is steady state and will never end

Do you also believe in tired light?

Jews

this and only this

What?

Slurp.

I need sauce bro

with a big suck and a even bigger cumshot

everything becomes an enormous black hole.

>LIVE IN FEAR'O DA BIG SLURP

A long time in the future far beyond humanity.

Underrated