American here who supports Brexiting

American here who supports Brexiting.

I don't get why everyone is against a country breaking off from the EU. They're acting like England will be swallowed up by Satan himself.

Just don't get the whole apocolypse hype spin the news is putting on it...are they just butthurt that no matter what they said....they lost and england won?

racism and hitler

Propaganda to disencourage other EU nations form abandoning ship

Op here.

Yeah they day everyone who voted was old and racist.

Since when is the news correct or not influenced by EU cash to create a spin?

I believe that.

The sky is falllinnnnggg!

Is it really that bad England?

Don't ask questions like that. Are you a nazi?

Most Americans support Brexit. A LOT of butt-hurt Germans are pissed at what has happened though.

banking propaganda

>I don't get why everyone is against a country breaking off from the EU.
Brit here. There are a lot (like a shit load) of people in the UK who think that being ruled by unelected bureaucrats in a foreign country is not only OK, but actively demand it.

They see themselves as 'European' first, not British or English/Scottish/Welsh/Irish.

The narrative of xenophobia triumphing over common and uncommon sense is primary what's driving the conversation. There's SOME truth to that (globalism is both inevitable and desirable and throwing a fit because of the statistical blip on the radar that is ISIS is just fighting against ones' own interest), but there are also some serious problems with the EU and specifically with UK's position in the EU.

Makes no sense. Americans would riot if ever they wanted us to join the eu

Saw john oliver's plead to vote remain. He seems butthurt now.

because the Jews tell the liberals that nationalism is bad, in response the the jews (EU) fund marketing against brexit, than the populous is tricked into believing its bad because all their "friends" say it is

>pound falls like 15 whole cents

>some billionaires and bankers lose their imaginary money

Because the average German has been the financial go-to for every mess that the EU has created. As an Ameriburger who is married to a German, and who has lived in Germany, I can tell you that your regular German citizen is fed up with anything regarding EU and Merkel. They are over it, but cannot seem to organize enough to get out if it.

Uninterestingly, everyone I've met thus far who questions why would the British consider such a 'crazy' thing are die hard liberals.

The voice of truth and reason

There was an informal poll done where 80% of Americans supported Brexit.

I can't say America is too different in some ways. This election is showing we have a lot of people that don't consider themselves really American when push comes to shove. Whether it's people who say America is really Mexico and they'll take it back one day while burning our flag, or people moving to Canada.

They want the benefits, but when it starts going the other way suddenly "were this other nationality, just because we live here wont change it ever".

I know some scots personally. They just eat up what they see on the news. It's absolutely disgusting.

There is no logic behind it. It's just ''VOTE STAY BITCHES :DDDD innit innit great to stay :DDD'', and then they whine about some brexit guy who said something silly. No arguments, no reasoning. It's like they're cheering for their sports team.

>American here
Stopped reading there.

Your opinion on European matters is irrelevant. You simply don't know enough to comment.

Im.not for big government

because hate racist hate hate

I could swear the left in this country was anti-globalist like 10 years ago maybe less. Now they're actually saying don't vote ideology over your economic interests.

I'll come poo in your shower.

Then you shut the fuck up about what happens in other countries.
When Obama funds ISIS to bomb your country you need to shut the fuck up. You have no right to speak about American matters or ISIS. You don't know anything. You're a dirty slav who should only talk about vodka and adidas prices.

This should help explain things

>You're a dirty slav who should only talk about vodka and adidas prices.
That made my night.

I'm literally dead right now, don't anyone leave or the same will happen to you.

The same reason Hillary has Hitler attack ads against Trump.
The left is losing their shit. They know they're losing power and don't know how to stop. Every day they grow a little bit weaker and Brexit really could be the tipping point.
if what I was saying wasn't true, Sup Forums would be an irrelevant website with little traffic and no shills.

>Fox News and Alex Jones support Brexit
Obviously the correct side then