>like it
>find out Sup Forums hates it and reddit likes it
>hate it now too

anyone else know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93WRQ8HT_WA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums hates everything

Dubs of truth. We're all just assholes. If you like something don't listen to anyone who tries to shame you for it.

finding out you are a redditor is hard at first. embrace what you are and go be the faggot you were destined to be, over at www.reddit.com.

yep, that's why I stopped going to Sup Forums
I now can like what I want without feeling peer pressure

so its ok to like one punch man even though Sup Forums will call me a pleb?

Sup Forums has terrible taste

Sup Forums likes Arrival and capeshit

i swear to god this better be bait

if you get so swayed by people on websites that you'll never meet that is actually insane

No, because I'm not a brain dead idiot who can't form his own opinions.

Sup Forums is the only board about entertainment that has good taste.

they are right user. nearly all video games are total shit.

>anyone else know this feel
Yes, it's called stupidity and lemming-like rush.

i think most movies are shit
but if you find something you like then good for you

You should rub it in Sup Forums's face and make threads about it you pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=93WRQ8HT_WA

form your own opinions, and enjoy what appeals to you, you ding-dong. who gives a shit?

>when you like something but then if you see other people like it you feel the need to start hating it
>when you can't enjoy things other people like
>when you hate seeing people enjoying things in general

No you dumbfuck insecure plebshit redditor. Nobody gives a fuck reddit loves your stupid capeshit, and nobody changes their opinion because of it. People like you who need to make sarcastic passive agressive threads because of their shit taste are the most cancerous plebs. Kill yourself.

what do they know, they've got the worst taste on the fucking internet anyway

Half of Sup Forums likes Rogue One and it was an embarrassment to cinema. Who cares what they think?

I fucking hate this. I just want to enjoy a game and, if it's decent, try to look past the flaws but then Sup Forums goes and throws them in my face to the point where it's all I can notice.

No, because I wouldn't let a bunch of pretentious shitheads influence my taste (I'm open for any recs tho *ghetto laughing emoji x3*)

>he doesn't know reddit and Sup Forums are essentially the same

>watch movie
>like it
>find out Sup Forums hates it
>like it even more

>nearly all video games are total shit
especially these days when games are made to contain maximum filler instead of a shorter game with actual quality content

>he takes the criticisms of the Internet (Sup Forums particularly) seriously

What's it like being a pleb?

>not embarking on a massive campaign of subtle shitposting until the opinion of the board has swayed

I legittimately admire BvS shitposters

But Sup Forums likes trump and Reddit hates him? How can they be the same?

You liking something has no bearing on anyone's life but your own.
I personally think anime is an offense to God but if an anonymous person over the internet likes it, more power to them.

>Taking Sup Forums's opinions of OPM seriously
OPM was super popular over there before the anime anime out and reddit jumped on it.

>watch movie
>like it
>find out Sup Forums hates it
>like it even more

That's because you're a redditor

There's just something about reddit liking stuff that sucks the fun out of it. I don't know how to explain it

>watch movies
>none of them made after the 80s
>Sup Forums has never heard of it
>literally can't discuss old movies on this board
feelsgoodman
fuck you capeshit star wars, lord of the ring and all of your meme movies that take up 90% of the threads.

>Tfw to smart for your meme movies

they are probably right but it literally sent me in an existential crisis.
watching how all the games I liked were being trashed made me question my every choice.
If I was in the wrong with videogames maybe I was wrong with all my choices, I started questioning everything and was unable to take a decision because I was afraid of making the wrong one. I have been much better since I stopped browsing that board.

You just gotta stay vigilant and not buy every meme by realizing that it's all just temporary. For instance, this new thing of hating on Denis Villeneuve is so contrarian and such a good case of not picking your battles at all. He makes good films and they look amazing. What you should be hating is all the capeshit and whatever, but nope, hate on the only guy bringing us sci fi and kino like sicario and prisoners.