Would you rat out your friends/family if they were about to go on a spree shooting, or whatever?

Would you rat out your friends/family if they were about to go on a spree shooting, or whatever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sjAse3ILJyg
gatesofvienna.net/2015/11/molenbeek-the-heart-of-european-jihad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would try to talk them out of it first, if I couldn't then yes I would have to call the police.

Of course I'm not a muslim.

Yes, as long as there's a reward.

No one in my family would go on a shooting spree or commit acts of terrorism but we aren't Muslims either

Depends on who they want to shoot

Probably not. As long as other members of my family werent in danger of getting shot, and as long as the police wouldn't be able to find out that I knew about it.

I am currently disabled because an immigrant butt raped me and caused my ass to turn inside out

Common, who want to stop de happening?

Of course. I love my family but if one was about to go to that extent they need help before they ruin their life.

The potential victims I'm not that fussed about

>2/3
See, #notallmuslims

It's only 2 of 3 because the third thought he would be investigated and have his terror plot foiled if he said yes.

If I can't talk them out of it.

Op, if a relative is willing to kill others, why wouldn't they also be a danger to you?
Oh, right, in this case, the unspeakable noun which describes a major world religion really does explain everything.

>stopping an Anders Breivik 2.0
But really, who is stupid enough to answer no to this question?

Dude. This is a stupid question. Of course I would. If you could not talk them down the next step would be to alert the proper authorities... Why is this even a question? For real this board is full of fuckin tards. I'm now a Cruz missile.

Depends who the targets are.

Well, let's say you only thought they might, but weren't 100% certain.

Then you can either A. don't call the police and live with the consequences if it happens; or B. alert the police, be wrong, and greatly strain your relationship with the person.

Yes.

Yeah no doubt.

>They are either crazy or evil

This is a true point and I suppose everyone should be observant of there own situation. But dude, if your good friend started seriously telling you about doing some crazy shit and you knew they weren't joking you should call someone it could be anonymous too... Sorry drunk... But that all goes out the window if it's a political assassination... Just let me do it.

Let em do it... Sorry nsa

>friends

A shooting spree? Yes

Against Muslims? Hmm

That's what it is too. That's how they see it. Would you eat out your family if they were going to go on a shooting spree against "the other" or "the enemy"

No. It's none of my business

But wouldn't them killing mudslimes just help the left?

Depends are they
>muslim
>black
>mexican
>Asian
>using outdated weapon
>killing gay/lgbtqxturavz$@%^!&
If not? any of the above then yes

Hell, I'd try stop them myself.
Between the heroin addicts and petty thieves we have enough mud on the family name.

How can I do that if every spree is a false flag?

This. If they want to shoot up a mosque or a liberal gathering "you do you".

>would you eat out your family

Of course. If they want to shoot a bunch of people then they are not my friends and are no longer family.

I'd pretend to be an accomplice up until the point he draws his weapon on unarmed innocent civilians, then behind his back I'll put a bullet in his skull while singing the national anthem. This is the only way.

Faggot

umm

Yours is a hypothetical question.

However, here's an actual example that tells the real story. After the Muslim/Islamic attacks in Brussels, the so-called "Mastermind" Salah Abdelsalam walked around openly and freely in Molenbeek for 4 months WITH THE FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THOUSANDS OF SO-CALLED "citizens" (you know, the first and second generation ones from the Middle East).

The fucker ordered pizzas, went shopping in broad daylight, bought kebabs and topkep from the local muslim shop owners, and even strolled past the police station on a regular basis.

No one said a thing...until Geert Wilders said something about it...and was naturally accused of being a rayciss.

youtube.com/watch?v=sjAse3ILJyg

gatesofvienna.net/2015/11/molenbeek-the-heart-of-european-jihad/

If they were selecting random targets, I would put them down. If they were doing something specific, I would ask them what, and possibly help them, or talk them out of it.

We do observe vendetta, and nipping that in the bud is just smart.

No. The only way my family would ever be about to go on a shooting spree would be if they were in the army and about to shoot some enemies of my nation. To rat them out would be treason, and directly against my interests and that of my country.