Antifa posting on Reddit

Welp I'm 100% gun rights now. You brought this on yourselves libtards by not disavowing this scum. I hear its worse in Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1MYMVfyHi0&ab_channel=VICENews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6RGXGgTr6g
dreamindemon.com/2014/05/02/tapes-released-byron-smith-killing-teen-robbers-basement/
reddit.com/user/stone_dickson
reddit.com/user/ZackNo5
texaslawshield.com/protection-for-firearms-owners/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-31938592
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be Antifa protestor
>get stabbed

>unseen cameras
>tripping alarms
What the fuck is this bitch talking about and why does she seem to think she's in metal gear solid

>change for the jail phone
this nigga never been to jail, or hasn't been there since 1995

>break a window, ruin a car engine
yeah bro, smash the system Lil' Che

>Just don't go in blind, being spotted by an unseen camera or tripping an alarm or walking a dog could be the difference between a successful action and getting shot
>getting shot
I can't wait for the first reports of one of these stupid shits getting shot to death on the news. This is America, brain-dead niggers can't even get some skittles without taking one to the chest, they think they'll fair better actually breaking into a house or vandalizing property?
>regular police presence
>hurr durr only duh police gots guns
They don't understand the 2nd amendment at all, it'll be too late when they finally do.

Wait no rewind. When did this antifa in America thing begin?

Hypothetically speaking, if someone were to encounter a person wearing a mask and gloves and holding a brick in a way that suggests they are considering throwing it would one be legally justified in "defending" yourself by beating their face in?

>tfw I just bought a box of the 12 gauge defense loads with a huge .650 round ball in it
>tfw I really want to know what happens when it hits a person

antifa pls

Obligatory FPBP

What's up with these Antifa faggots anyway? Literally never heard of them until the other day. Are they seriously this prone to violence? Is there any way to retaliate?

>be some twat
>vandalize my car
>be a bit upset but whatever
>call the cops
>file a vandalism report
>give it to my insurance company
>pay the deductible
>car is repaired or replaced
>little fucks given

These faggots cannot think themselves out of a wet paper bag

If you can reasonably assume they were planning to throw the brick at your person, you'd be able to justify gunning them down in most parts of the US.

These are swedecucks I think

ANTIFA is one of many Soros-funded groups of leftist agitators. They were exclusively a European organization but have recently started up chapters in the U.S.

I wouldn't shoot a skinny hipster armed with a brick, but I would tune him up a bit and then call the cops. If you shoot someone you almost certainly will be in handcuffs that day and spend many hours, perhaps days, at the cop shop being drilled on what happened, even if you are not charged or convicted of anything in the end.

>go onto property
>get shot
>cry about gun laws

youtube.com/watch?v=r6RGXGgTr6g
They're in the US now . This is not pussy Europe.
dreamindemon.com/2014/05/02/tapes-released-byron-smith-killing-teen-robbers-basement/

They're being 'imported' because certain interest groups realized just how 'rasis' Americans might be due to the recent election cycles.

In the U.S., generally you can fucking execute someone who you perceive as a threat to yourself. 33 states have stand your ground laws. Thank fucking god.

It's mostly a European thing, they're basically just petty thugs that vandalize and jump anyone with right-wing beliefs (not even racists or actual fascists, literally anyone who's not full-on leftist). When I was in Berlin I saw graffiti that said (roughly) "the right must live in fear as we stomp them out".

I don't know if they straight-up kill people but it is alarming to think of SJW gangs with lead pipes patrolling cities in the US. They've started to come to more liberal universities in the US, from what I've heard, IIRC Antifa was behind those "just scream at anti-feminist panels so they can't be heard" things at the ones Milo and Sommers did

> They're in the US now

I literally said that in my second sentence, you illiterate retard.

I was referencing your post, "you illiterate retard".

>any way to retaliate
If you hear antifa getting shot this Friday in Denver it was me Fampai. Ain't letting my family get attacked like Sacramento

I'm fine with them being violent, it means it can be dealt back to them.

Judging by the MUH SUGAR IN THE GAS TANK WERKS myth, she watches too much Talmudvision.

May kek grant you victory.

Oh, well they better not try any shit, we have guns.

How many dead activists would it take to convince all the other potential activists that destroying someones private property in the US is a really bad idea?

Posting this again because it's 100% relevant.

These people are nothing more than psychopaths who have found a "good" justification for their psychopathic tendencies.

They broke into his house. How was he convicted of muder?

He was stupid and mad a show of what he did.

hopefully all of them

And? They broke into his house.

exactly, Antifa gets away with a lot of their stunts in Yurop because they dont have to worry about anyone responding with overwelming deadly force.

you really think they'd run around with their masks and flags if a couple dozen Oathkeepers show up?

Seems like they're trying to act like terrorists, only hilariously bad ones

he ambushed them inside of his house and antagonized them after he shot them, waiting for them to bleed out in his basement then left them down there over Thanksgiving weekend. plus recorded the whole thing and incriminated the hell out of himself as a nut that killed them for sport, not directly in self-defense.

And? They broke into his house.

You can't set up traps or capture people and torture them, even if they broke into your house. You can shoot them, sure, but at the point you become Jigsaw its not really self defense.

>Be antifa scum
>Time to do the old "sugar in the gas tank" trick!
>Go to the dirty fascists house.
>Modern car, locked gas cap.
>Set off car alarm.
>Damn you capitolism!
>Hear two loud pops, feel like I'm hit by a truck
>As i lay bleeding on the grass, see an American flag planted in the lawn.
>As I drift into the abyss, my final thoughts are "Che's gonna be so pissed when he sees me".

Copper ain't even got a follower in the PMAG how is that supposed to work? Hollywood prop people who aren't the armorer are dumb as fuck.

I'm reading through this guy's posts and he openly talks about how he wants to lynch police officers and murder who he calls "fascists".

Do people on R.eddit really do this, where anyone with an active internet connection can view their post history? Can't you just submit a tip to the FBI and get them placed on a few government watch lists?

I'm honestly stunned by their stupidity. These people can't be more than 20 years old.

reddit.com/user/stone_dickson
reddit.com/user/ZackNo5

Not calling an ambulance and letting them die is torture?

>he thinks our justice system is just
He was just stupid, you don't talk to authorities without a lawyer present.

kek

As someone in a country with a big antifa presence let me tell you, they are the worst scum imaginable.
They perpetuate the "never Germany" "culture" and go around harassing and attacking people. And I am not talking about especially right wing people. For example: during sporting events they will rip down any Germany flags they can reach and attack people in fan gear.

In conclusion: Gas chambers are too good for them, get some human sized chick shredders and exterminate them asap.

from the wiki

>Wounded, she fell down the stairs, and after Smith's rifle jammed, he shot her multiple times in the chest with a 22-caliber revolver, dragged her across the floor to set her beside the body of her cousin, and then shot her fatally under the chin.[1] Smith then waited until Friday to have a neighbor call police, saying that he did not want to bother law enforcement on Thanksgiving.[1] Audio and video of the events were recorded by Smith's security system

you can't move an injured person and then execute them, and then wait a day to notify the police. owning a home doesn't exempt you from all those other laws.

Old skinhead group rebranded in Europe and exported back to the US as agitators.

They died off in the US in the 1990's and now suddenly they're back in force.
Obviously paid protestors/imported hooligans desu.

They're the left-wing version the (government funded at the top) outlaw hammerskins.

>pay the deductible
>paying because somebody trashes your shit
How big are these deductibles usually?
I would say cuck, but apparently we're marginalizing real cucks.

could never imagine them gaining ground here in the U.S.

we have things called Bloodz and Crips and Latin kangs and Vice lords who kill each other for $40.

Underrated

Why do the police protect them?
Don't they realize the pinkos would fire all the white officers if they had their way?

>You brought this on yourselves libtards by not disavowing this scum.
I'm a liberal and I absolutely disavow this scum.

I hate skinheads with a passion, but they have every right to say what they want to say without being physically assaulted or having their property destroyed. When that happens I hope to find myself protecting the speech I hate in the name of the freedom I love.

Shit, spics was kangs too?

They'll likely scare enough normies away with their violence that they'll dissolve as soon as they start to become popular here.

Not when you have this
texaslawshield.com/protection-for-firearms-owners/

If they remain politically based and motivated they'll burn out like a candle in a hurricane.
Even with Soros money and government funding there will never be enough to keep them
See the fall of the lone star skins and the dissolution of on-the-sly government funded KKK groups (in order to infiltrate them).

If they get involved with drug-dealing like they are in Europe and IRA style they'll run into the issue of real-life bigboy gangs killing them in the streets.
However the lure of drug money and the endless supply of nearly-retarded left-wingers means that they could carve a niche in certain cities.
This is a worst case scenario of course.

I don't have words for the rage

>Be cuckifornian
>hear faggot yell-whispering for snapchat
>"I'm gonna cut this evil fascist's brake lines!"
>Laugh to myself about this commie faggot and his inability to even cut my brake lines
>Call cops in advance, so they can fly their helicopter over in time
>He struggles for about an hour, and suddenly I hear a fizzle-pop and my car starting
>the dumb fagonigger accidentally bridged the starter solenoid and shocked himself
>He is flopping on the ground as the cops roll up, sirens going off at 4 am, three hours after I called them
>Liberal scum succumbs to my car's 12 volts of justice
>get arrested for not retard-proofing my car to the new CADOJ-spec
>I should have known about his heart condition
>I should have had a defibrillator on hand
>He was 1/165th suckadickawa indian, so it is a hate crime
>Be executed via nutella and anal lube

Most of them are probably autists. I've known 3 antifa types and they were all aspies who yearned to be big men. Likewise with those edgy svens in the vice vid, direct action types are just freaks.

Also I learned a new buzzword in "peace wash"

I was actually about to bring up Texas Law Shield.

It's not just Texas either.
It's like $10 a month and they cover both regular gun owners and concealed handgun users.

160,000+ people across the states last time I checked and their lawyers have only lost 1 case.
(because the guy was not in the right at all and also talked to police on scene instead of letting the lawyer make a story up).

It's essentially insurance for gun owners and extremely cheap for the fact that they've got dozens of lawyers on staff 24/7 to take your calls and advise at all times.

I'm so glad I'm leaving this state soon

It's odd that they censor right wing fluff but don't try and stop people actually advocating harming others/personal property. If this was an actual neo Nazi talking about harming libs they wouldn't last a day.

Because they're ordered to. I have a friend that's a policeman and he tells me they hate them just as much as anyone. But they aren't allowed to come down on them hard because of reasons.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-31938592
Read this if you are interested in what the antifa in its end stadium looks like.
They actually tried to randomly murder people by spanning wires across intersections.

They try to fight Nazis on a regular basis. Since the left is winning lately, they now target more moderate groups and people. They claim they are militant and they use fascist strategies to shut down their enemies. Everything Yuri claimed 30 years ago is now happening. Teachers indoctrinating children, colleges are training young adults to become SJWs. Have you seen the lectures? The speakers are using rituals to bash their crazy ideas into the heads of people willing to learn. "REPEAT AFTER ME: RACISM IS PREJUDICE PLUS POWER", "IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, CLAP ONCE, IF YOU CAN HEAR ME CLAP TWICE.". This is what Catholics or hooligans do. Keeping everyone awake and on board with paroles and rituals. You don't do things like that in Chemistry 101 or Math 101.
And now we got Antifa people twisting reality:

"Yea, the media coverage of this event seems biased in defense of the Neo Naxis. As far as what I saw in the video, it looked like the peaceful protesters were the antiracists, until the Neo Naxis took out their knives and started trying to attack them. I hate how activism has been completely sterilized to the point where if you refuse to put tape over your mouth, if you take a stand when it matters the most, you are suddenly an awful activist, a "troublemaker." I'm glad they defended themselves and I'm glad they worked to address racism in America."

Look at that statement. It was crystal clear that the Rightwingers scheduled their protest and therefore the Antifa people tried to interrupt. Antifa people cut the biker, that just drove by.

I've got it and I feel better having it. They'll also cover your bail up to a certain amount. Not a whole lot of money compared to how much it'd cost to hire a lawyer and post bail.

Eventually the police/justice system would make examples of them and throw the book at the ones in custody. They could only thrive in places with strict gun laws.

That's fine, but even in Texas you are going to be arrested and thoroughly interviewed by the police, even in case of justified self defense in a castle state. They don't just say "eh, it was justified, have a nice day!" and let you go. They have to investigate the shooting and determine if you are telling the truth, and if it truly was justified. Ideally you don't make any statements at all without a lawyer present, so if you are using the Law Shield thing then you have to call them, wait for their lawyer to show up, then do the whole interrogation process.

In other words, shooting someone will fuck up your day, maybe your week or more, even if it is justified. It will be a hassle no matter what. If you just beat someone with your fists you won't have nearly the same level of scrutiny placed on you by the law. I was working at a bar where the police actually suggested that we take a particular guy out back and tune him up to teach him a lesson because he kept ditching without paying. A beating is not a big deal to them. They hand them out regularly.

>comrades
Western civil war left wing vs. Right wing when?

The places with strict gun laws will be the most left leaning. They won't have as much to complain about. Too bad those pussies will be too scared to go somewhere where open carry is allowed. Id take my AR and watch them shit themselves

seems like another plot to take away guns. I can read the headlines now "unarmed anti-fascist protesters gunned down in the streets"

Lucky bastard. I will await liberation or death. Death will probably come first.

Sounds like modern day nazis senpai

I probably hate antifa more than any other political or social group

Also, there is always the chance that they will charge you with something anyway, perhaps if something in your story doesn't sit right with them or you fucked up somehow while talking to them. In that case you will have to go to court, and between your arrest and your hearing you will either be in jail or will be out on a VERY large bond.

your post sound like a sales pitch. how do they pay you

It could serve as a catalyst for normies. Having to use their tax dollars to pay for any sort of damage done to public property or getting assaulted would really wake people up, especially people on the left.

>tfw there will be sectarian violence in the streets in your lifetime
Feels good. Can't wait to see you guys on the Day of the Rope

Really? When did that start happening? So now we have militant European SJW communists trying to "change" America?

>That's fine, but even in Texas you are going to be arrested and thoroughly interviewed by the police, even in case of justified self defense in a castle state.
Well sure, but that's one day that's screwed up.

>You shoot the guy
>call cops and say only "I was attacked at *this location* then hang up, don't talk about anything to the operator
>Call law shield and tell the lawyer your location and information
>set gun on ground or hood of your car
>sit on the ground away from the car until the cops show up
>let them walk up and take the gun and handcuff you
>tell them only that you're not going to talk and that your lawyer is on the way
>don't tell them anything your lawyer didn't make for you
>Lawyer shows up that night and you're free to go

Odds of actually being charged with anything are almost nil unless you have actually fucked up and killed someone when you shouldn't have.

That is all of course if you haven't been running your mouth and talking.
Gotta stay silent senpai.

Nah, I just got my license to carry recently and shopped around for legal representation.
One of my friends got fucked over by the NRA because their lawyer took like 3 days to respond.

There are options.

when will the pain end

>They've started to come to more liberal universities in the US, from what I've heard

i don't see them here in Queensland (thank fuck i don't live in Melbourne), but i'm waiting for the day they show up on my campus.

no joke, i'll fucken get at them with a super soaker full of cat piss or something equally putrid

pinko filth

>payphone
>current year
Good luck with that.

Those redditors that fetishize anarchy will get their wish soon enough. They don't realize they'll be some of the first to die.

in about half the country, you could even shoot them, but do NOT half ass understanding how your self defense laws work.

This is also true. The relative amount of force you're using affects the kind of ride you have in the justice system.

Also remember that it's rarely one skinny hipster.

I'm commandeering the phrase "peacewash".

>you can't move an injured person and then execute them, and then wait a day to notify the police. owning a home doesn't exempt you from all those other laws.
I recognize that he violated the law, but I will not accept that he did anything wrong.

Antifa fag with gloves and mask on sneaking onto your property with tools to cause damage

Its like a free fucking kill for you Americans

I agree it's not the best way to spend your day but if someone shows up in my house uninvited wearing a mask and carrying a weapon I don't see the investigation being an issue. Also as long as you don't talk to the cops there's no risk of fucking up a story and they can't interview you once you invoke your right to an attorney. Also law shield covers bail up to a certain amount. I'd rather go through that then come at some unknown person with a bat or something and it turn out they have a knife. I knew a black belt (can't remember what degree but it was more than one) and he said he's more afraid of a knife than a gun cause one good cut is all it take to kill you whereas you can grab a gun and point it another way

it will with that bitch boy attitude

Brisbane airport escalator had an anti-antifa sticker when I was last there. Qld is right wing.

Can't wait until the right wing gets to have as much fun as the left does

I just took the class myself. One thing you forgot to add is make sure to ask for medical assistance when you're talking to 911 and to remember even before 911 picks up they're recording your call

I was going to ask OP a question but then I saw
>one post by ID

>peacewash

hahahahahahahaha

check out this graph. neo-nazis are relatively non-violent, but anarchists & commies are as bad as Sunni muslims.

You have no Idea how much I want this.

We had fun... Once.

Even the spartans fell to superior numbers as the athenians hid and fucked each others' bums.