Question to Western Europeans

Which one is lower to you - a citizen of your own country who's originally from Africa or the Middle East or a native Eastern European EU citizen who lives in his own country? I feel lower than trash in the EU social hierarchy.

Swedes are Eastern Europeans, thought.

Blacks are like pets to anglos, fyi. I don't think they like Arabs from what I've been told. They prefer South Asians.

If you're hated and shat on, that means you're seen as a competitor.

Where did you learn that?

Race > Nationality
Nationality is a stupid concept

Eastern Euro >>> Middle Easterner >>> Niggers (who are not humans)

wouldn't the question be
>Which one is lower to you - a citizen of your own country who's originally from Eastern Europe or a native African who lives in his own country?

Not him but most of our history is in eastern europe

This country isn't threatening anyone. We just lie and drain good Europe of their resources. The people here can't get anything done.

we have a tendency of considering niggers dumb and dangerous, while slavs smart and dangerous
but if you behave good you will earn respect wherever you are from
after the estonian """"""""men""""""""" meme i kinda look at you differently but what i said is still valid

>We just lie and drain good Europe of their resources.
I thought you were THE model balt country or at least that's what int told me.

>after the estonian """"""""men""""""""" meme i kinda look at you differently but what i said is still valid

Finns are doing God's work. But there's a lot more of it to be done to enlighten the world about how big of an abomination this country is and how much you should distrust any P*sstonian you ever meet.

Est*nia is a big lie. Our only real achievement is AIDS and copying Slavic culture while roleplaying as Nords. Fuck this country.

>I feel lower than trash in the EU social hierarchy.
Nigger please. Your map has Finland but you can't feel that here. Estonians are basically the only ones in the world who can hack Finnish without an accent.

Pavel, you have to go back.

Fot me it goes

Slav > African > Arab > Balt

t. Ivan Niggerblyatovicovo

>what is the job market
Blacks and Muslims don't work.

How do you truly feel when you step off the ferry and see this?

Thanks. I am worse than a nigger.

Tbh, Tallinn is very cozy. Best kept secret in the Baltic Sea for a 5 euro trip.

Tallinn is exotic for Finns like Nigeria

I dont really care about race to be honest. For me, low is trash that doesn't work and commits crimes, is radical muslim/nazi/communist.
I respect all people who work and contribute to society, no matter their race or heritage

They hate "eastern euros" with a passion. All the tolerant posts on réddit and even 4cuck are full of hatemongering.
At the same time they love muslims and niggers and treat them like little children.

why do yo lie?
we dont hate eastern europeans

It's not exotic, yeah, but it's like another district. I hope Estonians feel the same about Helsinki too. Basically you got a bigger city. Analogue from major global hubs like NY, Paris or London. There's lots to do even withon the city. Of course I'm not saying Helsinki-Tallinna is like those cities but you get the idea.

Helsinki is a good Nordic city.

Tallinn is a Slavtown with an old town built by Danes and Swedes, which Estonians take credit for (like Skype). Please bomb us.

Are you east german?
Maybe that i can belive.

I don't want either in my country.
Edo-Norway soon.

I am Bavarian and I literally never heard people hating on Hungarians.

>this self-hating """"estonian"""

mine maximasse ja osta köis kui ei meeldi

It's ok Estonian bro, you're only one step below North Western Europeans, a step above Southern Europeans and a whole staircase above brown skins.

>EIDF

Tell them more about how we invented the internet and we aren't actually lazy alcoholic drug addicted AIDS ridden unproductive soulless Baltoslav(e)ic pieces of crap.

For the love of God, kill yourself already

>I feel lower than trash in the EU social hierarchy.
Why? Nothing wrong with Estonians

>They hate "eastern euros" with a passion
I can obviously only speak for germany, but this is not true. "South-eastern europeans" (read: gypsies, albanians and such) are not very liked here though.

why would I lie?

I don't understand why you are lying tho

The difference between Est*nians and actual Slavs is that they had kingdoms and identity. Est*nians are outdated farm equipment for Germans. We are only good as slaves.

It depends on the person.
I like the polish craftsman better then the almanci but some other german migjt say hungarians are lowly toiletsweeping rightwingers while his persian work collegue is an enriching cosmopolitician of highest taste.

Nigerians had kingdoms too.

There's nothing wrong with non-Russian slavs.

It is true, it's perfectly fine to shit on polish workers or ukrainian, but niggers and sandniggers are saint and untouchable

I don't care. I value when they can speak German well and have a decent job, instead of forming gangs on the street. To be honest, most turks know German very well and are good bros.

Eastern europeans are mostly just working on construction sites and are causing as much crimes as middle easterners. But it boils down to individuals, it's just too different.

It's bullshit mate, especially that lots of people have relatives in the east. We just treat everybody the same.

This,

Football is the main reason. A lot of cultural icons from that sport are black with the personality of your average working class white so, understandably, most people find blacks to be part and parcel of urban British life now.

I think Indians rank a little lower, on the same level as slavs.

Below them are Muslims.

That's how it is now at least. Can't speak for the French, they have a faaaar faaaaaaar worse relationship with their black minorities.