Don't mind me, I'm from the future. Oh, not from so far in the future, just 1 year

Don't mind me, I'm from the future. Oh, not from so far in the future, just 1 year.
I won't tell you about all the "happenings", because there was nothing that huge.
I come just to show you pic related. You guess what happened.
And NO, England didn't pass the group stage.

>French Faggot Foundation

>United States Men Not Traveling

>Australians Going To War With Birds

>Being a tripfaggot
kys

he's the worst tripfag of the board pêh
never has something interesting to post, always posting in the wrong threads, and what's the point of posting with trips on Sup Forums in the first place?

>every tripfag is always the worst tripfag when they dont agree with me

no, you're the worst tripfag of the board. other tripfags don't come to polute threads like you with nonsense and provocations
never seen a good post from you, besides "muh 2001 Sup Forums was better uuuuuuuuuuuh" and "lol sawker is for faggot USA USA USA"
you're useless and annoying, when I see your name I already know your post has zero value before I read it, if I bother reading it

cool story bro

>And NO, England didn't pass the group stage.
But the song told me football's coming home?

Hey look you got a whole 6 people to post in your thread. Wow that must be a record or something you're a super success on Sup Forums user way to go triple thumbs up for you bro

tfw you believe niggers to deliver

>song is about how England haven't won anything for over 30 years (now over 50) and the team is underwhelming but the hype of watching your team play at major international tournaments is still there
>autists on a Bhutanese picture gallery think it means "HAHA THEY EXPECT TO WIN EVERY TOURNAMENT 'ITS COMING HOME LA' BRITBONGS LOL!!"

>The french symbol is literally a black cock

How fitting

that's actually a silver or gold rooster. If you're interested you'll be able to see it better next year at THE WORLD CUP

French posters have been unbearable for two years now.

STOP RIGHT THERE

Hence OP is lying and we BROUGHT IT HOME

lmao France already did the '2 stars' thingy and it was just prior 2002. So much bloated overconfidence
We got btfo so hard it was well deserved
Don't be cocky because Deschamps and his fukkbois are showing nothing

>cancerous tripfaggot keeps posting

what was the final ?

you mean this?

>Leaves Mbappe and Dembele on the bench

Oh you

*posts le 7-1 pic*