It's CLINTON-WARREN. Deal With It 2016

Strong signs Clinton-Warren will be the Democratic ticket.

So, how suicidal will you bitter white boys be when when Drumpf gets knocked flat by two leftist women?

A white, faux Indian, raging female Leftist from Massachusetts.

Way to balance the ticket.

I'm suspecting she's just waiting on Trump to get on with it and pick someone already.

She'll be waiting for a long time though, it looks like. Nobody wants him.

>Clinton
>Left
Nah. Center-right at best.

And why does Hillary need to balance the ticket? Every poll has her leading comfortably by 5-12%. That's only going to widen into landslide numbers.

I hope there's not a single white asshole with a penis in her whole cabinet, just to rub it in your faces. Remind you motherfuckers you will never vote yourselves back into power again.

This level of confidence is completely out of proportion to the facts. The harder you shill, the worse Hillary is doing.

No, Warren isn’t going to be on the VP pick. In fact, her screeching is designed to do one thing; bring the Sanders supporters back into the fold.

The most effective person for bringing Sanders supporters back into the fold would of course be Sanders himself, but there's been very little indication that he's willing to do that. I expect that being the victim of media bias is something he'd never been exposed to before, and has (among other things) led him to realize that the democratic party is just as much a tool of the global elite as the Republicans. Even though it's something the democrats dearly want, I doubt that Sanders will ever endorse Clinton. Additionally, the media bias was something most Sanders supporters had never really been cognizant of before, and likely has had a strong effect on a large number of them.

This means that anything that Hillary or the media does or says will be treated with mistrust or outright hostility by Sanders supporters, but Warren is different. Her rhetoric is very similar to what Sanders preaches, and there have been several polls showing that she's almost as popular with Sanders supporters as Sanders himself. The result of this is that she's one of the only ones in the democratic party that could possibly convince them to vote for her.

Beyond that, why is she trying to spar with Trump on twitter? It's to ensure that there's as little Trump-Bernie crossover as possible. If a Sanders supporter sees Trump sending a demeaning tweet to a white woman who spews the same "muh corporations" rhetoric as Sanders, the feels of the Sanders supporters will preclude them voting for Trump, even if most of his policies are closer to what Sanders supporters want than what Clinton offers. I expect the democratic party's really hoping for Trump to send out some kind of below-the-belt, completely uncalled for tweet to really nail the coffin on any crossover, but that hasn't happened yet.

4 debates or she has to forfeit. It's going to be a long night for her

Even King Nigger had to run with a white male slavemaster. If a double female SJW ticket manages to win you'll probably see a mass exodus of Americans into Europe or elsewhere. I don't think we're at German-Swedish levels of cuckdom yet though, so hopefully this will make Trump jump back up if it gets confirmed.

Finally, WOMAN WILL RULE.
TAKE ALL THEIR MEMES AND MAKE THEM WOMAN!
TAKE THEIR DREAMS AND CRUSH THEM!
DRINK UP THOSE MALE TEAR SISTERS!

This sort of indirect, targeted messaging is something that the Clinton campaign has been engaging in for quite some time, and will be using until the end of the election. By now, the Clinton campaign realizes that any campaigning that relies on her "charisma" is doomed to failure. She doesn't have it in her to act like she relates to the common peasants, and her acting is robotic and unnatural. Additionally, the mainstream media, one of her strongest allies, grows more and more irrelevant everyday.

Astroturf campaigns are integral to the Clinton strategy, having been used since the primaries on influential social media sites and message boards (did you think that the "Erryday 'til he's elected" Sanders shitposters really supported Sanders?). It's also been used to ensure the loyalty of demographics that have shown any sign of moving from the flock, most recently from the Orlando shooting (the #ProudToBe downvote event was precipitated by Clinton shills in order to make the LGBTMLP community feel victimized by the right).

These astroturf campaign are going to continue happening, and the only way to reduce their effectiveness is to point them out as astroturf whenever you stumble upon them.

It's Clinton-Kaine. Clinton's a very old-school politician and she's going to make a very safe pick. Hell, look at Al Gore.

>95% of blacks are going to vote for a double white woman ticket

hahaha black men might as well put their dicks into a chastity cage

"who, pocahontas?"

Who could have predicted this?

if this truly happen and Trump doesn't have the nomination taken from him this will be easy mode+game genie/shark

>Cunt+cunt Democratic ticket.
Yeah sure, stay mad.

Oy vey, what distinguished and intelligent post.

America has spoken, white men. How can you even compete against such a solid argument?

You are right. But just remember when white people can't change through peaceful processess - we tend to start genocidal actions. And sorry brownies, you cannot compete with the white man in warfare.

Yeah, those South Africans and Zimbabwe blacks really got beat. So did the Vietnamese.

Oh, wait. Never mind. It's not reality, just bitter lil white boys stroking their shrimpy stumps again to historical fantasies.

Face it, you've lost the culture war and you're losing your numbers by the day. Hillary got an easy 60 percent with women and brown votes. She'll get lots of white men too even if she say she squat down and piss on their faces the day after the vote.

White men are fucking done. You won't even be able to do more mass shootings to blow off steam after Hillary takes your popguns away.

why are you acting like a cunt?

They do pretty much every election. I mean, how has voting democrat gone for them so far?

>those South Africans and Zimbabwe

how are those countries doing m8? i heard zimbabwe is a hustling bustling metropolis right with monuments 100 foot tall erected in gold?

>it's a (you) farmer thread

This place is going to be a glorious mess of shit posting.

I can't wait. I'm already filling my folders with the best stuff.

We're going to carpet bomb Sup Forums and leave no survivors.

>shining beacon of multicultural civilization

Oh good, Obama will be our last Black President and Hillary can be our last female President.
Maybe then we can stop this "We're so progressive" bullshit and go back to actually electing people based on their merits.

Why do you leech of white inventions, culture and civilization of you just want it all to disappear?

You seriously think shitskins like you can run the world anywhere but into the ground? What's your evidence? You wouldn't move to a majority shitskin country, because you know they're all shit and third world.

So how do you rationalize this?

>But muh wimen prusident
I hope you be really here by then, I have mine and I would gladly help to your butthurt when the time comes, you cuck faggot.

Please pick her
It will destroy her campaign

>We're going to carpet bomb Sup Forums and leave no survivors.

ahhh its some tumblerina reddit fag

Sup Forums will stay the same and when hillary floods america with refugees and the general living standards of the country falls and the middle class disappears and the globalists turn you into slaves and your free education can't get you a job and your welfare payments cant buy you a loaf of bread

we will be here to say "i told you so"

I honestly give no shits what the world becomes if whitey gets curb stomped. We'll sort it all out when your kind gone. Or at least has its back broken so bad white men will never rise to power again.

Bitter white boys always make these stupid racist arguments about how whites run everything better. Let's just say its true (it's not). You think we give a single fucking shit? Why the fuck would I move to some brown country when we got a damn good chance to wreck whitey worldwide forever?

We want you beaten. Nothing else matters until then.

Fuck, i'll hate trump for the rest of my life if he doesn't win this.

>Have a problem with white men not voting for her
>Has a problem with the working class
>Pick a far left liberal old white lady

She would be retarded to do this, she needs to bring herself closer to the middle if she wants to have a chance to win this election Jim Webb would help her but he bent the knee to Trump a long time ago.

>That's only going to widen
lmao the entire media is supporting Hillary and throwing everything they can at Trump and she's barely out of the margin of error.

When the real campaigns start, she's gonna get demolished. Then arrested.

Sanders endorsed Clinton a couple days ago

>lmao the entire media is supporting Hillary and throwing everything they can at Trump and she's barely out of the margin of error.

This is what's going on. Every lefty news source is going turboshill. Expect the heat to turn up at the end of the summer.

White men are barely 30 percent of the USA. Totally irrelevant and Hillary got no problem. Only reason she hasn't been leading for months is because of Bernie babies having tantrums. Their coming around slowly but surely.

>I honestly give no shits what the world becomes if whitey gets curb stomped.

you will when america becomes living like a third world and you cant even buy staples anymore on welfare

> We'll sort it all out when your kind gone.

how you going to do that? black countries cant even feed themselves you will probably starve and die see and read it again

i think you fail to understand what he saying

how you going to farm when you have nobody around to teach you to farm?

Thanks to white people, we're experiencing the worst mass extinction in the history of our planet

So this ultra cuck is heir to the soros game?

He doesn't seem like he's got the same chops

lmao

how sad is it that tyrome has to support 2 blonds on 1 ticket ? 1 supported a bill that put more black guys in prison longer and the other pretended to be native american to get into college

love that monochromatic diversity. white people will run the country. glad niggers agree

from where i stand your closer to cutting yourself than me but i dont see the world through rose colored lenses

Yeah... :^)

Too late by then

If you were old enough to see before Obama you would see how things have changed

Or maybe you're so old you can't see

I'm in a position to see shits fucked

of what? white people?

>I don't care bout nuffin cept killin whitey for doing shit better than us
>even if the planet dies and everything is in ruins, that's worth whitey no longer existing

And this is why no one likes niggers. This is why you're useless and a detriment to civilization.

>We'll find a way
No you wont, niggers have had LONGER than whites to get their shit together and do SOMETHING good for the planet or Humanity and still can't do it unless they're forced to.

Without anyone to force you, you won't do shit except genocide and enslave eachother with mud huts and Spears while butt-naked, just like is happening right now in Africa.

>the only alternative to American leadership in the world is no leadership
A tough choice to be sure

You underestimate how much the bernie people hate Warren now for being a traitor basically, and refusing to endorse Bernie

>I expect that being the victim of media bias is something he'd never been exposed to before, and has (among other things) led him to realize that the democratic party is just as much a tool of the global elite as the Republicans.
lol
he's a fucking communist jew
There is no such group more a "tool of the global elite" than his

I hope she burned down her porch

Africans haven't even invented the wheel and its been 200,000 years since homo sapiens sapiens. You expect to be able to emulate western civilization?

If all whites die you would just end up with East Asians in power and that's the end of it. They're even more racist than whites so have some fucking fun with that.

>White men don't matter
>Brexit

I hope you're not this stupid, but nothing from the Hillary shillforce would defy that

>rich white women
>got rich by lying, cheating, stealing, and leeching off of successful men
>literal cancer
>most privileged class in America

And the libcucks will eat it all the fuck up. Same as when Finding Dory came out, or how BF1 has some sexism video already.

Theres going to be this huge backlash that if you don't vote for Clinton/Warren then you are sexist, how dare you keep the White House full of male leaders!

We need a Maggie Thatcher not this shill

>Hillary
>left
You can't be this stupid.

In the extremely unlikely event that you beat American whitey, Russian whitey will inherit the earth.

Go google the Politico article.

If it's Clinton and Pocahauntas then she's fucked, all her donors will go straight to Trump even if they fucking hate him.

>Hillary Clinton
>Leftist
KEK.

>Theres going to be this huge backlash that if you don't vote for Clinton/Warren then you are sexist, how dare you keep the White House full of male leaders!

They're the new improved Ghostbusters!

Wikileaks when?

That'd be pretty funny senpai desu

>two old establishment hags

Warren looks like Hillary's retarded sister the family doesn't talk about.

>its another "all the bernie supporters are going to vote trump" post

will you just give it up already? that orange retard isnt going to be POTUS

If this happens, it'll be the day when dems, so consumed with their own hubris, overplay their hand with this godawful pairing and drive the majority of their base into Trump's camp.

Why are these stupid cunts blowing their loads when the average American will only remember anything that happened within the last seventh two hours of their lives?

FOUR MONTHS TO GO, GUYS. LET'S SOAPBOX ON A STAGE AND CALL DRUMPF GOOFY! THAT'LL SHOW HIM. HE ISN'T GOING TO FUCKING LOBOTOMIZE ME DURING THE FIRST DEBATE IN FRONT OF AN AUDIENCE OF MILLIONS OF ANYTHING.

Play your cards too soon and you're gonna get fucked.

It'll be EU or UN.

Honestly though, can it get any hotter? WashPost did that whole misogynist thing against him and only came up with a time that he ordered a steak for someone at a dinner party.
They're running out of stuff to throw at him.

If this is true, it'll be Trump by a fucking landslide.

I say put her in jail, that way she is closer to her voters aka niggers.