Le Wacky Adventures of the Old Rich Jew

>Le Wacky Adventures of the Old Rich Jew

The fact that you retards like this makes me sick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gyZDZCGQJf8
youtube.com/watch?v=1OpxsiVXAoM
youtube.com/watch?v=1PoPZF82FX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>my antisemitism has destroyed by ability to enjoy clever, well-written situational comedy

ftfy

youtu.be/gyZDZCGQJf8

Cheryl Hines and Bam Margera's mom have the same amount of acting ability.

youtube.com/watch?v=1OpxsiVXAoM

It's shit though. It isn't funny.

Not OP

SIT DOWN
HAVE A DONUT
HAVE A BAGEL

grow up

t. person who thinks mde is the epitome of comedy

fuck off OP, you bitch faggot

this desu

Sup Forums needs to go back to their safe haven

You're an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=1PoPZF82FX8

wacky old rich jews are more interesting than most people though

99% of comedy is written by jews

But it isn't, it's just Jewish victim complex.. The Show. If you have seen one episode you have seen them all, always exactly the same formula, Larry gets wrongly victimized by someone or something, tries to get revenge and gets victimized even worse. Cookie cutter TV, no better than Big Bang Theory.

LONG
ASS
BALLS
LARRY

Season 9 WHEN?

I've waited 6 fuckin years Larry, where the fuck is it?

the fact that you care makes me wonder about your sexuality

>The fact that you retards like this makes me sick
that makes me feel pretty good

There's nothing inherently bad with using a formula for your multi-season show. Curb has a good formula.

Mainstream comedy, thanks to Jewish nepotism. You think Seth Rogen got where he is due to talent? Don't be a sucker.

>not studying LD to get insider understanding of the Jewish mind
>not taking advantage of valuable intel

You are a plebeian OP.

>Being this degenerate

It's good being to identify the retards

MILK AND COFFEE WHAT A DRINK

>If you have seen one episode you have seen them all
No thats not how logic or counting works. There are 80 episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm. If you have seen one episode there are 79 episodes you haven't seen.

That is completely wrong and reads as if you haven't watched the show. While Larry is occasionally victimized, the episodes' plots revolve around Larry's mishaps in social settings as a result of his overly inflated ego and contrived behavioral rules.

He's made a billion bucks with it and the people keep watching. That's fine since people like it, but I disagree with people who consider groundbreaking, original, or smart comedy.

>ywn punch OP in the face

fpbp

le whacky jew adventures is just the vehicle

its about the gags, it could be about anything. its the gags that makes if funny

larry is 100% comedian, 0% jewish. like chappelle says he's mostly comedian, very little black.

Watched the first two seasons, tapped out in season 3 due to how tiring the formula got.

shabbos goy the post

Why do you disagree?

>victim

The joke is: he's a fucking asshole

He's not a victim. It's not about religion. You may not like the series, but if that's what you got out of it you have no idea how to enjoy film or television.

>dad absolutely loved seinfeld
>he hated this show and always sunny

i don't get it? they are the same type of humor

could he fix Swansea?

>Larry gets wrongly victimized by someone or something
how to spot someone who never watched the show

Larry is "victimized" because he is a fucking asshole and brings it on himself

It's the same kind of thing as Seinfeld or Sunny where the characters bring all their misfortune on themselves

>But it isn't, it's just Jewish victim complex..
> If you have seen one episode you have seen them all
Oh so you've literally never seen any of it huh? You're just some tryhard teenager trying a le troll faceface.

Do Jews unironically have to buy tickets just to go masses at their synagogue?

They are very different shows

It worked in Seinfeld because of the cast

>tfw s9 this year

who hype?

>squidward

>ITT : Shows Nazis will never understand

I hate kikes and even I think you're retarded

fucking larry, dude.

This. Larry David is like the television version of Woody Allen in terms of Jew intolerability.

WHERE'S YOUR JUDAISM?

Im Jewish

I like this show

I almost started this show because it was on The Sopranos, but then I remembered Junior wasn't actually watching it, just flipping past, and he's got good taste

hey bro i did a dna test and i found out im .5% Ashkenazi can we rub our aesthetic cut dicks together?

>aesthetic cut dicks

Oxymoron

No, you can't be .5% Jewish, you are either Jewish or you are not Jewish.

wait till my rabbi hears about this

your Rabbi will not talk to you very much i don't think as you are not Jewish and has no Rabbi

ethnically i am more jewish then you

don't you know that the true jews were originally black?

you fake khazar

dont you dare steal my birthright goyim

DID EVERYONE HEAR THIS MAN

He said the holocaust never happened! Oy vey! Somebody help me please

Kek

I like the show because I find Larry relate-able in social settings despite his celebrity.

Why are neckbeards so easily offended by television?

>The fact that you retards like this makes me sick
Good. Go fuck yourself now, you degenerate piece of shit.

I'm a full blown nazi and I love this show, Seinfeld too.

Except for the fact that Curb is groundbreaking. It was the first comedy of its kind in the loose sort of format where everything but a basic outline is entirely improvised.

Do you know nothing about this fucking show or something? I feel like you just want to shitpost about Jews, which is ironic considering Larry David doesn't give two shits about Judaism and spends a good deal of the show lampooning Jews.

I hate jews just as much as the next goy but it's a funny show. The humor comes from their neuroticisim.

fpbp

Larry David is hilarious and Curb never fails to make me laugh, same with Seinfeld. There's a reason he's rich, it's because he's a comic genius