Calling it now: Best action set piece of 2017

Calling it now: Best action set piece of 2017

Pure kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ac4xamCIgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>quick, we need to one-up Raimi's train scene!

Is this a boat? How is holding a split boat together with web, with a fucking enormous hold down the middle, supposed to keep them afloat?

This is exactly what I thought when I saw this.

Spider Man has been holding things together with his webs longer before Raimi you fucking underage.

Kill la Kill reference?

>Superhero movie where the Golden Gate Bridge gets destroyed

The difference is that in Spider Man 2 you can see his face to empathize.

That CGI is fucking horrible.

Anyway, how strong do they expect us to believe webs are? A ship splitting in half like that would have thousands of tons of force pulling to pieces.

That and the fact he's apparently holding it together by attacking web to the FUCKING RAILINGS WHICH PROVIDE NO STRUCTURAL SUPPORT

I unironicaly think this will be a good movie with a change of pace from your normal mcu movie

Why the fuck is he putting web on the fence?

Do you know anything about Spider Man? He can be as strong as the Hulk when pushed to his limits.

Bump

>This is the key action sequence of our movie. Let's spend a bit of money and really make it look great.

>Fuck that. Farm it out to curryniggers who will do it fast and cheap.

Yeah but when Raimi did it it didn't look like a 2003 direct to dvd movie.

Calling it now - It will look like a cheap and nasty cartoon with no connection to the real world and be ugly and boring as shit just like Civil War and most Marvel movies.

Na that's gonna be in John Wick 2

>Marvel movies routinely make a billion dollars

>They still look like cheap dog shit

WHY WON'T THEY JUST SPEND SOME FUCKING CASH JUST ONCE. IT'S SPIDER-MAN, IT CAN'T FAIL. JUST PUT AN OUNCE OF FUCKING EFFORT IN TO CREATING A GENUINELY GOOD LOOKING PRODUCT AND NOT SOME TV SHIT

>quips nonstop
>fugly grey visuals

yes what a breath of fresh air

>You'll never hear this theme in a new spider-man movie ever again.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ac4xamCIgY

If Tom Holland's spandex Spidey suit slips off while he's wearing nothing at all then it'd be a 10/10

Seriously, this flat, ugly, cheap, fuzzy grey look Marvel keeps using is way past it's use by date now.

It was actually a weird feeling when TASM credits started rolling I assumed the Raimi theme was going to play but then of course didn't. Then I realized.

Nope, Hulk has no limits and get stronger and stronger, like superman, except from angryness and not sunlight

Kill Me Now

is he going to be CG in every single scene with the suit?